We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
I'm going to assume that if you're reading this, like me, you adore shoes. Can't get enough of 'em! Especially if they're deeply discounted!
Well Christmas came early this year bc this FitFlop sale is live with covetable styles up to 60% off *PLUS* an extra 25% off and free delivery when you enter our code BUZZ25 at checkout!
Really, could it *get* any better?
I don't wanna pick favorites, but I will bc that is my job. Here are some of ours:
1. Modern slip-ons because perhaps your weekend sneaker game could use some CHAINge.
2. Metallic sneakers for when it's gray outside and you could use a lil' pick-me-up in the form of some snazzy sheen. These'll go with most anything because metallic is universal, y'all!
3. Over-the-knee sock boots with some sturdy cushioning in the footbed so when wind gusts put you in a Marilyn-type position, you'll be steady (and comfy!) on your feet.
4. Fringed beauts – they'll give off that pulled-together loafer feel with the comfort of a sneaker. You're welcome, feet.
5. Nordic-inspired boots with vivid colors that'll pop in the snow. Even if it's days-old dirty snow!
6. Elegant knee-high boots with an actual twist at the ankle you can toss on for most anything this winter. Except maybe snowboarding. Please don't.
7. Suede lookers in rich hues to really bring out those winter florals you plan on rocking all season long.
8. Not-so-plain white sneakers with snake-print details on the back that'll keep 'em guessing.
9. Mixed media slouch boots with a slight throwback to the '80s but in updated wool and leather. No costume party attire here to see, folks.
10. Shearling suede boots with three levels of ~targeted~ cushioning because rumor has it that you can't just wear your house slippers outside? IDK who made that rule but at least these exist.
11. Textured leather loafers for a totally practical update on your shoes you more or less live in Monday to Friday.
12. Suede sneakers that'll make Saturday morning errands feel like a breeze, even if you have to wait in line for what feels like eons at the post office.
13. Glitzy shearling-lined boots you can roll down or leave up depending on your desired level of coziness, which of course is MAXIMUM.
14. Sparkly slides for that tropical February getaway you daydream about every time you slip on a glove.
15. Waterproof boots with cool lacing and chunky soles. Your old hiker boots of yore could never feel this comfy! (And also probably didn't have a special seam-sealed inner lining.)
16. Knotted loafers to make you wish you'd been wearing these cloud-like gems all along. Did I mention they come in four colors?!
17. Chelsea boots in a range of colorful suedes, including blue. You know where I'm going with this and yes I'm fully doing it.
18. Modern slippers lined in faux shearling that I'm pretty sure are about to become your new house shoes.
19. Classic ballet flats with hidden high-rebound cushioning those unsupportive ballet flats you swore off years ago definitely didn't have. Welcome back.
20. Quilted booties for when you're craving a bit of texture on your (v toasty) toes.
But there's more!!! Check out all the available styles in the FitFlop sale and remember to enter the code BUZZ25 at checkout for an additional 25% off and free delivery!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.