30 Things That’ll Solve Your Fall Problems While Serving Up Almost Too Much Fashion
Issues like tumultuous temps, slick leaves, and the need to wear pants have met their match.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A cuddly teddy jacket that'll feel like a warm hug every time you pull it on, which'll really come in handy when you're forced outside away from your precious couch/blanket/pillow sitch.
2. A breathable quilted cotton coat for keeping you warm enough but also not too warm so you can get away with keeping it on during your grocery run.
3. A color-block shawl as a cozy source of warmth in that weird space between wearing a denim jacket and full-on coat. Plus it'll look so fab!
4. A Wednesday Addams classic that'll help satisfy any costume needs that may arise for virtual Halloween hangouts. Also, it's just a dang cute dress!
5. A thermal top with ties in the front to help ya' build a cute fall outfit that's warm but not too warm. Turns out, apple picking makes for some great cardio!
6. Knit and faux fur-lined booties more or less made for jumping into piles of leaves. They'll keep your feet toasty without being *too* toasty. Here's to those fall days that start out with full-on sweater weather and turn into T-shirt weather come afternoon!
7. Wrist warmers to help keep your fingers mobile when the powers that be haven't switched over your office from frigid summer AC temps just yet or when you're having some outdoor fun but it's not *quite* gloves weather just yet.
8. A winter hat that somehow looks good on everyone, which'll increase the number of days you'll spray dry shampoo on your dirty hair, wear a cute hat, and call it a stylish day. When you're not dripping in summery sweat all the time, you can get away with getting a few more days outta every wash. I say take advantage! I surely do.
9. And a stylish floppy hat you can use to cover up greasy roots or just keep the sun out of your peepers when you're feeling a bit dressier.
10. Sherpa-lined sweats for when regular ole sweatpants just aren't enough. These'll keep you nice and toasty.
11. A Hallowqueen-worthy pullover to let everyone know who rules the spooky szn on your block. It's you, not your neighbor. YOU.
12. Or a festive sweatshirt that'll look great under your leather jacket while you work on carving your own jack-o'-lantern.
13. Faux-leather leggings from Spanx's line for Target for graduating to some not-hard pants when it's pants weather. Plus they look so good!
14. Or some stretchy jeggings if you *must* slip into some denim. I barely wear pants but own a pair of these and they truly just feel like leggings. I'm just going to assume American Eagle is involved in some sorcery to pull off these.
15. Over-the-knee boots for when you'd rather not wear tights *just yet* but can't walk out of the house with bare legs and a skirt.
16. A weatherproof packable vest to lend some extra warmth in a small amount of room. (Sometimes 40 degrees feels way colder in one place than another when you're traveling. October beach strolls can get quite chilly!)
17. A faux-fur collar you can use to zhuzh up your go-to fall jacket, wear like a shrug with a cocktail dress, or warm up your four-legged BFF. Sometimes you just need a bit of refresh even though your fall coat is perfectly fine!
18. A plaid blanket pashmina for that in-between time when you wanna be wrapped up but not feel like you're roasting, y'know?! It isn't cold enough yet for an actual blanket scarf (a la Lenny) but I like where your head's at.
19. A Levi's sherpa-lined trucker jacket you'll probably pass down to your grandkids because these things are keepers — both for longevity and style-sake! Welcome to the club that has two members (you and me) for wearing these as long as humanly possible before slipping into a down coat.
20. A waterproof rain jacket to help you prepare for fall rain showers. It's breathable enough to keep you from feeling like you're in a sauna!
22. Or Everlane ankle boots in case you're like me and wellies give you the sweats but you could use some protection from slick fall leaves.
23. A flowing shirt dress perf for fall activities like apple picking or sipping a hot toddy in your fave bar... perhaps even on the same day!!! What a day that would be.
25. A faux fur-lined cardi that's substantial enough to leave the house wearing when you'd rather not bother with a coat. Are you walking the runway or just running errands?
26. A lightweight water-resistant down coat as a topper against the fall chill that'll pack down to fit in a small bag. Affordable, available in eight colors, and easy to transport? Sign me up!
27. An oversized cashmere sweater that'll go with all sorts of bottoms. High-waisted jeans, faux-leather leggers, athletic leggings, skirts... your pick!
28. And a cozy turtleneck dress in case you'd like to get cozy *and* pants-less but socially acceptable. I personally look forward to Winnie the Pooh-levels of comfort one day!
29. A pair of moisture-wicking pants in a super stylish silhouette that'll get you through some outdoor workouts, hikes, nature walks... whatever you'll be doing, you'll look great. (Leggings aren't always the best for such adventures.)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.