We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
If you have a sweet tooth like me, there are few thrills that compare to walking through a candy store, and picking and choosing which appealing sweets you'll gobble up.
There's a variety of candycare pack options, starting at $35 (with free shipping!):
- Basic Pack: assortment of candy, chocolate, gummies, and more (snack size for $35, economy size for $50, family size for $75, or candy crazy for $100)
- Combo Pack: assortment of candy, chocolate, dried fruits and nuts (economy size for $50, family size for $75, or #winning for $100)
- Movie Pack: assortment of movie theater boxes, full-size candy and chocolate bars, plus other fun treats (kid's size for $35, feature film for $50, double feature for $75, or movie marathon for $100)
- Recess Pack: assortment of retro toys for kids, but no candy or edible treats (working from home for $50, homeschooling for $75, or stir crazy for $100)
- Trading Cards Pack: assortment of vintage trading cards from the '70s, '80s, and '90s (three categories of sports, movies and TV shows, or surprise; starter pack for $35, collector for $50, professional for $75, or fanatic for $100)