Just 55 Delightful Home Products Under $25 You'll Wanna Snap Up
You don't need googly-eyed salad servers but I'm sure you could sure use them.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A rapid egg cooker to help you nail down a protein source in lots of different ways! Or just fix yourself a big batch of deviled eggs, which IMO could make for a great dinner. Maybe it's just me who thinks deviled eggs are an utter delight? But if you don't, I truly feel bad for you.
3. A copy of A Bathroom Book for People Not Pooping or Peeing but Using the Bathroom as an Escape as a resource for you (or other people) using the toilet as a social escape. Sometimes you just need some time to yourself. And this book acknowledges and honors that.
4. And a definitive guide on what animals do and do NOT fart in case you run out of the previous book during your toilet time that is NOT being spent peeing or pooping.
6. A motion-activated toilet light so you won't have to fully disrupt your sleep by turning the overhead light on during a 2 a.m. bathroom trip.
It fits on any toilet bowl, and has 16 colors, five brightness levels, and a 170-degree radius.
Promising review: "At first I thought that the idea of an illuminated toilet bowl was funny. However, given the choice of an illuminated toilet bowl, turning on the light, or missing, an illuminated toilet bowl is a great idea. This unit is much better than the first I used because there are no suction cups (which never stay attached) and it use AA batteries instead of AAA, and it has a five-level dimmer for middle-of-the-night eye comfort." —William D.
Get two from Amazon for $19.99.
7. A pack of lemon-scented toilet bombs you simply drop into the towel bowl, wait for it to dissolve, then just give a lil' scrub with your toilet brush.
Jialiving is a Los Angeles-based Etsy shop that specializes in handmade items made of all-natural and Earth-friendly ingredients.
Promising review: "What a great product! You just drop it in, let it dissolve, and that pretty much cleans your toilet. No toxic ingredients so good for the environment as well." —Maureen Tully
9. And a fairy light photo display with lil' clips so you can easily swap out the photos as you please. It'll create a lovely feature and help add another light source (every room needs three!), which will be especially welcome if you live in a place that has no ceiling light!
Promising review: "So I got mine and quickly fell in love with it. I clip my pics on them and hang these lights on my walls. I turn off all my lights and let these clip lights illuminate those memories I've had stored on paper. It felt warm, and the lights are just right that it doesn't saturate or desaturate my pics. Plus they look great! Pictures hold great. I'll be ordering more in the future since my picture collections are getting bigger. ♡" —GoPackGo
Get them from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in three lengths and in warm white or yellow).
10. And for a bit more sparkle, a rainbow prism suncatcher that'll easily hang indoors or out to refract sunlight and make your living room look even cooler.
11. A selenite skyscraper for leveling up any shelf displays. It's going to look like you spent close to $50 on it!!! And I say that because I've seen them in boutiques priced that.
12. A window film to provide some privacy and still let in SO much light. This'll be especially great if your windows face the street or you live on a road. No more people casually snooping.
13. A minimalist tissue box cover that'll help you address your sniffles without messing up your interior aesthetic. ALSO, to remind you to keep a box of tissues around so you don't have to blow your nose with toilet paper.
14. A faux-sheepskin rug you can throw on a chair seriously lacking in comfort, at the foot of your couch, or in a number of spots!
15. A handmade moon phase garland I'm sure would look perfect above your couch where you've been putting off hanging up some wall art.
17. 3D mirrored butterflies you can stick on your wall as you please and make your place feel like YOU — even if your lease says you can't paint!
18. A stirring spoon for your morning coffee that'll make you purr with delight every time you use it.
19. A linen pillow cover to commemorate that iconic moment from The Office because you're gonna keep on watching it continuously until the day you die and then maybe after that as a ghost too. And you'll haunt the crap out of anyone who tells you to "watch a new show."
20. A pair of microfiber mop slippers that'll cover your shoes or bare feet as the ideal at-home dancing shoes. Also you can machine-wash 'em after boogying gets them looking a little worse for wear. Brings a new meaning to dirty dancing, eh? EH?!
21. A pair of monstrous googly-eyed pasta and salad servers to make the chore of dinner a bit more lively.
23. A breakfast sandwich maker to help you whip up your own BEC for those mornings when you wake up hungover. Or just really need some motivation to get out of bed. So...every morning?
24. A milk frother can give you the picturesque coffee drink of your dreams — at home, by your own hand. Yep, we're really living in the future.
25. A pack of aromatherapy shower steamers for those mornings that you wake up with a stuffy nose and are hoping, praying that the steam from the shower will loosen up some stuff. These'll feel like a total treat.
26. A Baby Yoda dishwasher magnet will keep the fam on the same page as to if that plate was licked clean or washed clean...very important! No more having to run a second cycle because of someone putting in a dirty plate!
27. An adorable brown sugar-saving maple leaf to keep the sweet ingredient clump-free for your next baking adventure. (No more buying a new package every time you decide to bake!)
29. A guac bowl for someone who basically lives off the stuff. And whomst among us could blame them?
30. A mountable cat-grooming brush to help your kitty get some rubs when your hands are all tied up with other tasks.
31. And an interactive cat toy that'll have your furry family member having a blast and create quite the entertainment for you. If only you'd known years ago...
33. A cute doormat will welcome guests and have them scratching their heads about what your home's playlist would sound like.
34. A steaming microwave cleaner for harnessing the power of your anger to loosen up crud and dirt inside your microwave for wipeable messes. And still, no one will fess up to leaving spaghetti way too long to heat.
35. A pen cup that just might be the perfect size for makeup brushes, manicure tools, and just about anything else that needs storing.
36. A coffee mug that transforms from solid black to utter perfection as you sip on your hot beverage. Go ahead, drink out of it during a video meeting!
37. A drink-insulating "flannel" in the shape of your go-to fall outerwear so you'll know which drink is yours while keeping it perfectly chilly.
38. Some light-up flowers you can nestle amongst the *real* flowers in your flowerbeds around seating areas for a surprisingly practical, whimsical touch that'll make your backyard look like it's out of a fairy tale once the sun sets.
39. A set of s'mores sticks to *safely* reach closer to the firepit for you so you can achieve the perfect level of toasted on that marshmallow. It's extremely important!
Promising review: "These roasting sticks will get the job done. They retract easily and will be perfect for light use (roasting marshmallows) with our firepit. Not extremely sturdy but not flimsy either. The metal points are not sharp which is a good thing if kids are handling them. I like the storage pouch it comes with too." —Sheri J. O
Get a set of five from Amazon for $8.48+ (available in four quantities).
40. A set of measurement decals you can glance at rather than googling "how many teaspoons in a tablespoon" for the millionth time. (BTW, the answer is 3. And yeah I had to google that to know what to write.)
41. A nice lil' sticker that'll double as an affirmation on your bathroom mirror for those days when you're feeling pretty meh.
42. A bundle of fresh eucalyptus to hang up in your shower to provide some luxe-feeling aromatherapy when it teams up with your shower steam. Also it just LOOKS nice.
43. A night-light for your bed that'll make you feel like you're staying at a fancy hotel as you step around that pile of clothes that fell off "the chair" in the middle of the night.
44. A luxe-looking mouse pad with a metal finish for smooth movement that'll perk up a lackluster home office — even if that home office is the couch or your bed.
45. A tasteful nude vase if your interior aesthetic can be described as a bit frisky. If you can't keep a plant alive, this'll be a gorge storage solution for makeup brushes or writing utensils.
46. And a squirrel-size picnic table that'll provide dinner (for the squirrel) and a show (for you). Talk about some table-side entertainment!
47. A small electric ice cream maker can whip up some fro-yo with fruit and yogurt or transform smoothies into the consistency of ice cream. We love cold treats! Even when it's cold outside!
49. A trio lasagna pan so everyone in the fam can get their own fave version of lasagna for dinner without *too* much fuss.
FYI, you can 6,000% use these for brownies, blondies, and bread, too. This is also great for making several kinds of lasagna at once if you and other fam members have different preferences!
Promising review: "I loved everything about this pan. It's versatile, I can put three different cake mixes in each well, or meat loaves, etc. I really love this pan! A very happy customer." —Lisa F.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
51. An ice cream pint cozy so there's one fewer dish to clean and your hands don't freeze. Just dig into that pint. GO FOR IT.
52. A tortilla blanket that'll make you feel cozy on the outside like a burrito makes you feel cozy on the inside.
53. A unicorn horn for your Kitchen-Aid mixer because even if you aren't using that holy grail appliance today, you can at least admire this masterpiece and chuckle as you refill your coffee.
54. A reed oil diffuser more or less made for folks like me that can't keep actual plants alive. Lucky for you and I, these faux flowers look *quite* realistic.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.