42 Cute Things Cheap Enough So You Can Buy One For Your BFF Too
Go ahead and share the wealth (OK, cheap buys).
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Adorable lil' boba tea earrings that even come with a tiny straw for your main bubble tea-run buddy! When's a good time to sip that stuff? ALL the time for you guys.
3. A couple of holographic bags you can wear around your waist or on your shoulder to keep the essentials nearby while keeping it fashion.
4. Cheap sunnies that'll be worth 10x their weight in compliments, which'll really come in handy for your BFF who can barely hold onto a pair of designer shades. If/when they lose these, it won't be a wild goose chase to recover them.
5. Or some seashell sunnies to help maintain your air of mystery while keeping you from squinting in the sun.
6. A six-pack of sprout bookmarks perfect for holding your place when leafing through a book to see how many pages left 'til the next chapter.
7. A six-pack of macaron-like containers you can split up and distribute amongst the friend group, concentrating on your friend who's forever taking off their earrings and losing them in a purse.
8. A flashy lil' watch without the matching price because you're both saving up for that bucket list trip in 2022.
9. An adorable coffee spoon they can use to stir in all the stuff they use to make their coffee *exactly* like they like it.
10. A 16-pack of adorable squishy animals for ~safely~ expressing some of their bottled-up rage instead of in a reply-all email chain. Though that would be the stuff of legend....
11. A mini champagne bottle filled with candy as a sweet way to celebrate just about everything. Finally got around to some emails? Wonderful! Made it through a Zoom meeting without rolling your eyes? Good for you!
12. A well-dressed pig pin (of no relation to the Peanuts character Pigpen) to keep 'em company on their lapel as they go about their day.
13. A tie-dye T-shirt because remember when you and your friends tried to DIY some in your backyard and made a huge mess? Yeah, this'll be a way cuter outcome.
14. A five-pack of chopstick-cradling cats you can whip out at your next at-home sushi night. It's already super impressive that you make your own sushi. These lil' helpers will just be the icing on top!
15. A pair of lotus-like cotton swab holders that'll make anyone who has an organization method for everything extremely happy. It's cute enough to sway even the messiest of folks too!
16. A palm reading card deck so you and your pal can practice reading each others' lines, even on the go!
17. A St. Tropez-themed makeup palette I think you should use to lure your friend group into some vacation plans.
18. A reversible sequin pillow case to update their couch for about the same price as your go-to McD's order.
19. A floral crop top that'll become your new summer go-to. Go ahead and buy one in the other color for when you BFF asks where you got it.
21. And while we're on the subject of soap and animals, a snail-shaped soap pump that'll really dial up your pal's bathroom sink.
22. A phone ring for helping you get that just right angle when you're taking a selfie or FaceTiming with your platonic soulmate.
23. A Selenite skyscraper that any crystal or interior design enthusiast would appreciate. It's going to look like you spent close to $50 on it!!! And I say that because I recently saw one in a boutique at that price.
24. A couple of plant watering stakes to split between two green thumbs whose houseplants are still alive. (How?!)
25. A six-pack of succulent votive candles for the aspiring old plant lady whose track record for keeping actual plants alive is less than stellar.
26. An ear saver for ponytail wearers whose ears are feeling a little raw nowadays. This'll help keep that face mask in place.
27. A library due date coffee mug because, OK the last thing that any of us needs is another novelty coffee mug. But I think that this one is the exception. How charming!
28. A bourbon-flavored lip balm for those of us who enjoy the finer things in life. That sometimes dehydrate those lips.
29. A 20-pack of fawn-cy hair clips that'll help outfit your pal who somehow always has their hair different or a new hair accessory.
30. A set of toucan socks that'll help Conservation International and their efforts to save exotic birds and other creatures. A sock drawer grab has never been so meaningful!
31. A dainty heart necklace in three finishes that'll be perfect for friendship jewelry, even if you're a little bit country and they're a little bit rock 'n' roll.
32. A Water-Meow-Lon Lip Smacker to deliver a delicious, juicy dose of moisture to your pout. Plus there are five cute characters, which'll give you plenty to work with while sharing with friends.
33. A makeup brushes set with super pretty marble-print handles can help them swatch that new palette they texted you about to which you responded "BUY IT."
34. A five-pack of washable mesh shopping totes for a très chic solution to them always having to pay for a plastic bag. I own one and can vouch that these beauts ball up into very little space but have some Mary Poppins-like capabilities.
36. A seriously sparkly eyeshadow for some major payoff. Let's all just wear disco eyes as long as it's a good idea to wear face masks, right? That's my approach to 2021.
37. A soybean keychain made for squeezing when ya' feel like fidgeting or a little anxious. This is FAR cuter than a stress ball!
38. A trio of mini clay face masks as a spa night(s) treat to yourself. Or keep one and share the other two with friends.
39. A paperclip chain necklace you can layer with all your other chains. Trust me, this is compliment bait. I have a dupe and every time I wear it someone asks about it.
40. A personalized mini garden flag for that windowsill garden you've been nurturing for the past year and somehow haven't killed off yet.
41. A moisturizing hair mask worth a few uses in the shower as a super quick, pretty lazy way to take care of yourself. Maybe just start handing this out for birthdays?
42. A ~breathable~ nail polish in case you never seem to have base coat or top coat kicking around your house. ::raises hand with chipped nail polish::
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.