We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A WHOLE LOAD of faux spiderwebs you can use to cover every hand rail and gate latch on your property or just get creative with other ghoulish props.
3. A realistic cocoon corpse for flashbacks about when Jeepers Creepers was a bad choice for a neighborhood sleepover.
5. An animated doorbell that'll eliminate the need for having to say, "You rang?"
6. A lil' doggo skeleton to make Fred from next door silently wonder if you used to have a dachshund.
7. A festive party soundtrack that you can pump and will really send 'em running in terror once they realize there's yet another fucking edition of NOW music.
8. A groundbreaking animatronic who'll be your twin when you when you get a notice from the homeowner's association about how your Halloween decorations are *too* bone chilling.
9. A set of solar-powered landscape lights you can use to spotlight your most gruesome decorations.
10. A garland of bloody (cardboard) butcher tools that may deter folks from asking to borrow your tools and taking their sweet-ass time to return them.
11. And a grisly sign to hang outside your kitchen door.
12. A bag o' bones that'll look ghastly strewn about your yard or thrown together as a wreath.
13. A Death Eater-y tombstone — it just may steal your graveyard scene and make your neighbors break out into Sir Mix-a-Lot if they don't wet themselves first.
14. A grim AF wreath to scare away solicitors...and trick-or-treaters so you can keep your mountains of candy.
15. A string of spider lights set to frighten the person across the street who lives out of a mason jar.
16. An attention- and flesh-hungry zombie who's most definitely going to give the neighbors' kids (and the neighbors) nightmares 'til next year.
17. A gargoyle tombstone ready to pounce for your bag of treats at any second.
18. And a creepy ghoul will cast quite the shadow on your entryway.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.