18 Creepy AF Things To Keep Your Neighbors From Bothering You
It's never too late to turn your house into the creepy one on the block.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A WHOLE LOAD of faux spiderwebs you can use to cover every hand rail and gate latch on your property or just get creative with other ghoulish props.
3. A realistic cocoon corpse for flashbacks about when Jeepers Creepers was a bad choice for a neighborhood sleepover.
6. A lil' doggo skeleton to make Fred from next door silently wonder if you used to have a dachshund.
7. A festive party soundtrack that you can pump and will really send 'em running in terror once they realize there's yet another fucking edition of NOW music.
8. A groundbreaking animatronic who'll be your twin when you when you get a notice from the homeowner's association about how your Halloween decorations are *too* bone chilling.
10. A garland of bloody (cardboard) butcher tools that may deter folks from asking to borrow your tools and taking their sweet-ass time to return them.
13. A Death Eater-y tombstone — it just may steal your graveyard scene and make your neighbors break out into Sir Mix-a-Lot if they don't wet themselves first.
14. A grim AF wreath to scare away solicitors...and trick-or-treaters so you can keep your mountains of candy.
15. A string of spider lights set to frighten the person across the street who lives out of a mason jar.
16. An attention- and flesh-hungry zombie who's most definitely going to give the neighbors' kids (and the neighbors) nightmares 'til next year.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.