1. Eliminate bathroom (and everywhere-else) smells in the laziest way possible with a charcoal bag.
2. Go full throttle against lingering smells like wet dog, cigarette smoke, and other unmentionables with Ozium spray.
3. Get a little help from some Febreze-treated garbage bags.
4. Stick a trash can deodorizer on the lid so you won't have to take out the trash every hour.
6. Tuck these footwear deodorizers into less-than-fresh shoes to absorb moisture and odor.
7. And treat your best pair to some red-cedar shoe trees.
8. Tackle toilet smells from the get-go by spritzing the porcelain throne with some Poo-Pourri or Unicorn Gold.
9. Erase overwhelming onion and garlic smells from your hands with a bar of stainless steel soap.
10. Get rid of that damp closet odor with this little closet dehumidifier.
11. Make essential oils go further in freshening up a room with this LED diffuser.
12. Keep the dog's blanket from smelling like an ~actual~ dog blanket by tossing it in the dryer with a Dryel sheet.
13. Freshen a gross garbage disposer by tossing in some lemon slices (rind and all!) or one of these disposer-dedicated cleaners.
14. Stick this solid air freshener in any ol' corner to de-funk a space.
15. And combat nearly any household stench (and lots of other cleaning problems) with a sprinkling of baking soda.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.