Just 47 Ridiculously Comfy Things For Folks Who Wish They Could Live In PJs
Time to get even comfier both when you're in and out of your favorite type of clothes.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cozy blanket sweatshirt spotted on Shark Tank will take you from couch to drive-thru trip so it'll feel like you're wrapped up in a blanket. But like, it's a bit more practical than that. Hmm, this might actually become your PJs.
2. A pair of budget-friendly high-waisted leggings as a base for your most fashionable sweater or spooky sweatshirts — prime for some stylish couch time. Or outside time!
3. A teddy coat to keep you nice 'n' toasty while also looking super stylish. Time to make your softest robe jealous.
5. A pair of pull-on Levi's jeans that feel like jeggings but look like regular old jeans because maybe you need a new pair of skinny jeans. (Wear what you want, people!)
6. A crewneck sweatshirt you can size up in because you love your PJs so much because they're nice and oversized. But you can channel that in other areas of your life! Plus, uh, what a lovely portrait of me on this shirt!
7. A flowy shift dress here for you now that it's (ugh) tights weather that's also I-can't-wait-to-pull-off-these-tights weather.
8. A tie-dye sweatpants and long-sleeve set you'll adore if you're a sucker for comfort *and* coordination.
10. Soft faux-fur slippers built for folks who like to let their toes breathe while you actually have to get up to go to the mailbox or retrieve a package from your porch. But tbh, you can get away with wearing these out and about too!
11. Or some Crocs lined with faux fur to keep your little piggies nice and toasty. And yes, they're good to wear inside *or* outside.
12. A pair of fleece-lined joggers that'll feel like someone sewed your favorite blanket to the inside of your favorite sweatpants.
13. Cozy knee-high socks for folks who swear by PJ shorts that'll buy 'ya some warmth on those days when you wanna go tightless in a skirt or dress. I can relate. BIG time.
14. And a six-pack of cozy wool socks for when you gotta trade your house slipper socks in for some actual socks you can wear under shoes.
15. A colorblock shawl as a cozy source of warmth when a full-on coat isn't as appropriate. Or when walking out of the house with a full-on blanket draped over your shoulders isn't appropriate.
16. A cozy terry cloth bathrobe will help prove my hypothesis that wearing a robe over some super comfy PJs is *peak* luxury.
17. Or a reversible Ugg robe because you're a sucker for a two-fer and this'll easily be one of the coziest things you've ever owned.
18. A slinky slip dress that'll look sooooo hot but is prime for layering with all your fall faves. I own this dress and it's a total stunner! Also, it's basically a piece of lingerie you can sleep in...hence "slip dress."
19. A pretty baby doll you can rock tightless on warm days or with tights and combat boots to fight seasonal chills.
20. A faux-sheepskin rug you can throw on your couch if it's seriously lacking in comfort or you just wanna feel extra fawn-cy. Have you ever cuddled up in one of these? If the answer is the no, I want to change that for you.
21. Or a faux-fur throw blanket — it'll help cozy up any sitting spot while looking so chic it *almost* hurts.
22. High-waisted flare pants if you're bored to death with skinny jeans or maybe just recently rewatched Almost Famous and thought, hmmmmmm. Plus, reviewers say they sleep in them!
23. A pink loungewear set that'll feel oh-so-lovely as you yell at your TV, "YES I AM STILL WATCHING" when that Netflix prompt appears.
24. A blanket scarf because you can't always be tucked under a blanket, but you *can* get away with wearing a blanket scarf most places.
28. Some adorable leg warmers to help you find your personal level of warmth and comfort. Sometimes you don't wanna put on pants and these are perfect for those times.
29. A flowy ruffled-hem dress that would look equally perfect with bare legs or your suede over-the-knee boots while giving you plenty of room to shimmy or melt into your couch cushions.
30. A thermal top with ties in the front to help ya' build a cute fall outfit that's warm but not too warm. I guess it would be a little weird to wear your thermal underwear to the mall. This is a nice compromise.
31. An oversized cashmere sweater that'll go with all sorts of bottoms. High-waisted jeans, faux-leather leggers, athletic leggings, skirts, PJ pants... your pick!
32. And a cozy turtleneck dress in case you'd like to get cozy *and* pants-less but socially acceptable. I personally look forward to Winnie the Pooh-levels of comfort one day!
33. A pair of plaid leggings you can TOTALLY get away with wearing to work or a job interview. But will just look really cute during all your other outings...which is really the most you could ask for. Even while just hanging out at home!
34. A solid dress with pockets for so much wardrobe versatility, you'll wonder why you didn't buy it in every color (there are 22, BTW!) from the start.
35. Haunted-piano pants in case your style can be described as spooky and anything-but-plain. Comfort and fun *can* coexist.
36. A striped knit sweater nearly as cozy as your hoodie from middle school that still lives at your parents' house.
37. High-waisted palazzo trousers can make you feel like you're getting away with something because they're so comfy but look so stylish and put-together.
39. A lightweight tunic that'll easily go with whatever pair of leggings are clean atm. (It's truly a struggle.)
40. And speaking of leggings, some fleece-lined leggings to keep you feeling toasty when you're forced to leave your house.
41. A flowy boho dress you'll get a ton of use out of in other seasons. Reviewers have paired it with cowboy boots and tights for a fall-friendly look that'll make you fend off the compliments.
42. A gorgeous quilted jacket because, unfortunately, you cannot walk around with your fave quilt worn like a cape. Well, I guess you could? But it seems a bit impractical. But this jacket? It's lightweight but still really warm. It's like magic!
43. A button-down pajama set you'll wanna buy in every single color (and yes, there are many). You're about to look SO put together from the shoulders up on all your work video calls.
45. A personalized V-neck pullover with a raw hem and custom embroidery at the neckline for a top you can really move around in but'll feel oh-so-special.
46. A pretty silk scrunchie to help you embrace that moment when you slip on your PJs and pull up your hair off your neck without giving your hair a dent. I can't be the only one who relishes that moment.
47. And waffle knit PJs that'll have your roommate asking "where'd you get that?" Feel free to share this story link with 'em ;).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.