2. Or some Girlfriend Collective workout leggings that are SO comfy (but stay put during workouts) that my colleague Melanie has eight EIGHT! pairs. Get ready to find your new base for all sorts of lewks.
3. A teddy coat as the most socially acceptable way to walk around in public feeling like you're wrapped in a blanket.
4. A glam face mask that'll pump up the style of most any outfit. Like, I'm ready to host a ball just to wear it. Where shall I send your invite?
5. An animal print number with bell sleeves you can also snag in Buffalo plaid and pair with leggings and boots all winter long. Then go tights-less once it warms up a bit!
6. A slinky slip dress that'll look SUPER hot but move with you whether you wear it with tights and a thin turtleneck underneath or tights-less and with a light jacket. I should know — I own it and adore this dress.
7. A fuzzy V-neck popcorn sweater to, oh wait. You mentioned popcorn? Let's pop up a batch while we're getting comfy anyway. Also this texture is gonna look fab on any video call!
8. A sweatshirt dress as an easy excuse to leave the house without pants. Or stay in the house without pants?!
9. A pair of fluffy slippers that'll help deliver all sorts of fashion while you scoot to the fridge for a third afternoon snack while you WFH.
10. A tie-dye sweatpants and long-sleeve set you can easily layer under your favorite coat when you run out of the house. These sets are *truly* all the street-style rage rn. Just check YouTube!
11. Or a pair of flocked animal-print joggers I own in green and are sooo soft and cut generously to help you easily take an afternoon stroll or contort on your floor with your laptop for a change of pace as you WFH.
12. Waterproof Naturalizer boots with a chunky heel and silhouette that'll go with most any of your outside clothes. Probably some inside clothes too!
13. A high-waisted tennis skirt with shorts underneath can transform all the tops you already own. I think I just found your new spring uniform.
14. Over-the-knee socks that'll pair well with that tennis skirt for a Cher look. OR just look really cool with your PJ shorts that've become your go-to bottoms.
15. A split-hem ribbed dress to help you show a little leg. Really, I can never turn down a slit and I won't rest until I get everyone on board showing off their thighs.
16. A stretchy midi skirt with TONS of fans in the reviews — including pregnant people who love how this bottom stretches over their growing bump.
18. A crop undershirt so you can finally find one you don't have to tuck into your pants that'll save you from button gapping and armpit stains. BUT would also look great solo. Oh! And this brand has several shade of "nude" so you can find your match!
19. A ruffly dress with tons of room to shimmy around in. Also, your over-the-knee boots are begging for you to snag one.
20. A soft knit headband you can add on buttons to for keeping your face mask in place and give your poor ears a break. They've been working so hard the past year!
21. A strappy velvet cami that'll layer beautifully under a blazer of moto jacket. Prepare yourself to get some weird looks from hugging yourself in public.
22. A soft linen scarf if your style errs on the minimalist and comfy. It's perfect for those spring days when a bare neck is a bit too nippy but your chunky scarf works a little *too* well.
23. Or a CVS receipt scarf poised to become the star of your accessories rotation — and remind you that you need to pick up a few things on your way home.
24. A ~refined~ PJ set that'll transform you into a real human adult. Really, if anyone ever sees you in this (even on a video call) they'll be impressed you're not wearing high school sweats and a stretched-out band T-shirt.
25. A baby doll dress made of breathable cotton you'll find every which way to wear once you figure out just HOW cute it looks. Also, no one will believe you snagged it on Amazon.
26. A snazzier crop sweatshirt with a scalloped hem sure to make tons of appearances. It's gonna look *so* good with your shorts and mini skirts. Anyone else's legs desperate to see the sun?
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.