29 Coffee Products That’ll Give Your Morning A Little Caffeinated Variety
If nothing here gives you a jolt, I dunno what will.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Death Wish Coffee (yep, that's the name!) that'll make you scarily alert in case you find yourself chugging the regular stuff to keep your heavy eyelids open and operating.
2. Or an equally morbid Bones Coffee variety pack in case you want to keep it interesting by switching out all kinds of flavors of coffee.
3. An "ultra coffee" concentrate in case you'd rather just add water (and milk, in case you take it that way) for a quick, delicious caffeinated that is waaaay effective.
4. A trio of Ghirardelli squeeze bottles so you can artfully swirl caramel in your own coffee without awkwardly asking a barista for more. Go WILD in the privacy of your own home!
5. Forto coffee shots in case you want to feel some caffeination STAT without worrying too much about savoring a cup.
6. Bottle-cleaning tablets to rejuvenate the inside of your travel mug that currently looks like it's caked in mud thanks to your beloved coffee. Here's to having your new flavor not getting ruined by the remnants of your old flavor.
8. A churro-inspired Vietnamese pour-over latte kit if you aren't beholden to the clock when it comes to indulging a bit.
9. A four-pack of Starbucks flavor syrups because hey, you're your own barista rn and should keep what ya' like stocked.
10. Dairy-free flavor packets you can easily dump in your coffee on the go, or completely stationary while you're on the couch. (If flavors like crème brulee, sweet caramel, cinnamon crunch toast, coconut biscotti, mint chocolate chip, and Boston cream donut sound tasty, you've come to the right place.)
11. A New Orleans-style coffee kit for those morns when you want something a lil' more decadent than your standard black coffee.
12. Or Cafe Du Monde coffee in case you've been to the New Orleans establishment and want to bring some of that flavor to your breakfast routine.
13. Nutpods dairy-free creamer made from almond and coconut can give your coffee a smooth taste without messing with your stomach. Plus, some reviewers say it makes your coffee a bit sweeter, so you could even skip other additions!
14. Rise nitro cold brew oak milk lattes that I could LIVE off of if I had to. They're that tasty! And in case you've never tried oat milk, let me intro you to the tasty coffee add-on.
15. Or La Colombe iced lattes – they're what I buy on the go when I need some coffee really quick and find myself at a gas station or drugstore. They're SO GOOD.
16. An instant mushroom coffee in case regular coffee is a lil' too strong for ya'. It's made to help you clear your head and increase your productivity (without tasting the least bit mushroom-y).
17. A travel espresso maker that'll keep the flavor going, even if you're not stuck to your home or desk.
18. A handheld milk frother to help you whip up a DIY latte or cappuccino in case your regular ole drip isn't what you're into atm. (Oh hey, and it also works with non-dairy milks!)
19. A tinted airtight coffee container that'll help keep your precious coffee beans in (flavorful) fighting shape. (They're sensitive to light and air, so it's best to keep 'em in a dark place like this.)
20. Caffeine-infused chocolate you can keep within arm's reach in case your appetite for chocolate and caffeine get along quite nicely.
21. An assortment of K-cups because some mornings you're feeling v Breakfast Blend and the next extremely No Surrender.
22. Or a reusable coffee pod so you're not beholden to whatever's available in a K-cup to you. *Plus* using ground coffee with this can help you cut down on waste and costs drastically!
23. A stovetop espresso maker in case you yearn for a smooth, rich espresso you can whip up yourself in less than five minutes. Color me impressed!
24. A super tasty Daily Harvest almond coffee latte with an extra energy boost thanks to ashwagandha and cordyceps. Gimme energy, gimme tasty coffee bevs.
25. A matcha oat milk latte for starting the day with something besides your standard cup.
26. Atlas Coffee Club that'll help deliver some delicious caffeination straight to your doorstep and give you all the info on where it's sourced. I've tried several different coffee variations (I drink my coffee black too) and can vouch for its amazing ability to perk ya' right up.
27. A Ninja coffee bar to do the heavy lifting for ya' when it comes to making most any kind of coffee drink.
28. Bourbon-infused coffee to help narrow the gap a bit between happy hour and the crack of dawn.
29. And a 5-pound bag of chocolate-covered espresso beans because I can't be the only one who enjoys dessert for breakfast?!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.