We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A streamlined planner ready to help you get organized for very little effort. Also it just looks so sleek you'll remember to tote it around with you. (There's only so much iCal can do.)
2. And a lil' daily planner notepad you can use at your desk to stay on task at work and satisfy any scribbling needs.
3. A winged eyeliner stamp so you won't have to stand in front of your bathroom mirror tweaking each wing to match the other. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth.
4. A matte-finish setting spray ready to lock in your makeup to help avoid touchups throughout the day.
5. A waterproof Kindle that'll save you trips to the library with e-books sent directly to the device! Then you can practice some ~self-care~ by reading in the bath without putting yourself in a Final Destination sitch.
6. A drawstring makeup bag so you can put on your face (without spilling powder everywhere!) in all sorts of places.
7. A compact vibrating alarm clock for dragging yourself out of bed for your morning run without disturbing your bed partner. Or just for work. Period.
8. Phonesoap, a gadget you spotted on Shark Tank that'll sanitize *and* charge your phone at the same time.
9. A universal diffuser you can pack and use on any ole' hotel dryer so you can save space and finally become one of those people who just packs a carry-on.
10. And a budget-friendly blow dry primer that reviewers say cut their drying time in half. HALF!
11. A gram-worthy vitamin subscription tailored to your needs and delivered to your door in daily packets so you never have to worry about skipping a day or running low on your supply.
12. Extremely grippy hair ties to keep your sweaty mane in a ponytail or bun as intended while you welcome sweet death in brutal workout classes.
13. A comfy travel pillow that folds up like a scarf, will keep your neck warm, and has a built-in brace that you can adjust to the perfect angle for your preferred sleeping angle.
14. An RFID-blocking wallet with a slim bi-fold design and flip-up ID window for quicker identification. And it won't bulk up your back pocket thanks to its ~slim~ design.
15. And while you're on the go, an RFID-blocking passport wallet with room for all your cards, boarding passes, and, of course, your passport. No more scrambling while you're waiting in line for customs.
16. A Mobile Passport app that'll let you skip the line entering the U.S. where you enter info into a machine thanks to a QR code. This bb saved me ~30 minutes waiting in line after a recent international flight!
17. A weighted blanket with changeable seasonal covers can help keep you cool during the summer and toasty in the winter. Here's to a more restful sleep and no more swapping when the seasons change!
18. Packing cubes to help you squeeze more items into that carry-on and locate that pair of shorts you want to wear to the beach today so much faster. I have a similar set and was able to pack for nearly two weeks in Greece with these in a backpack and carry-on suitcase! These things are the way, the truth, and the light!
19. And a TSA-approved carry-on backpack with a trio of packing cubes you can pack like a suitcase if you'd rather experience the local sites than wait by the luggage carousel.
20. A kitchen scale for precise measurements and conversions etched onto the surface so you can make a tricky recipe right the first time.
21. A six-pack of chic scarf scrunchies that'll help you buy another day — no, a week! — of dirty hair before you absolutely need to do a wash.
22. A clear tote to hold all your regular purse things when it's time to go to a concert or game with a strict bag policy. Checking your bag or shoving everything into coat pockets is never as good of an idea as it sounds.
23. Or a stylish purse clearly inspired by Chanel if you still wanna keep it FASHION when you're pulling for your team.
24. No-show socks for when you want to bare a lil' ankle or rock some flats with jeans and can't be bothered with those bullshit "no-show" socks that slip off your heel with the first step.
25. A MakeupEraser cloth to help them take off a full face without using tons of disposable cloths or ruining their nice washcloths. I should know, I swear by these things! Be gone mascara-streaked pillowcases!
26. A sparkling water maker — it'll help you reclaim your time spent lugging cartons of LaCroix from the store to your car trunk to your home. And if you're all about The Claw, perhaps you can spike your home creations with something from the bar cart ;)
27. Smashbox Always on Matte Liquid Lipstick that'll last through gulps of coffee and greasy desk lunches so you'll have to touch up maybe once during the day. Trust me, I KNOW.
28. A press-and-go ice tea maker for helping you avoid making a pit stop at the coffee shop for your fave bev.
29. A beverage cooler can turn whatever you pour into it *ice cold* in just one minute!
30. A food chopper and slicer with seven cutting blades that'll make chopping veggies a quick, easy task in comparison to doing it by hand.
31. A motion-activated purse light for tracking down your fave pen that much faster when you have to sign autographs ;).
32. And a felt purse organizer to keep your essentials in order as you quickly move it from one bag to another on rushed mornings.
33. A holy grail Instant Pot (and cookbook!) for the easiest meal prep *ever* thanks to dump dinners that cook while you're at work during the day. (Warning: The pizza place might do a wellness check on you.)
34. And some bag holders to make those dump dinners even better once you discover the magic of freezer meals you can prep a month in advance and then toss in the Instant Pot.
35. A super slim external battery as a backup when you're trying to finish typing up an email for class while on the bus and they're at 10%. Hell, buy two! They're that useful.
36. Or a super stylish wireless charging pad for Qi-enabled devices that won't mess up your sartorial choices of the day when you whip it out in a time of need.
37. A bidet attachment for your toilet for a quicker, better clean instead of going through half a roll of TP on, um, substantial visits.
38. A Poo-Pourri travel pack can help your nervous bowels feel better about going in public and then moving on with your life.
39. A spinning makeup brush cleaner that'll get those brushes you drag across your expensive palettes and then fluff on your face cleaner, faster because cleaning them tbh is all too time-consuming the OG way.
40. An egg cooker for whipping up a nutritious breakfast on hurried mornings or making an effortless omelette for a weeknight meal.
41. A Google Home Hub in case you want to watch the recipes unfold before you while using both hands. Or need help with recreating a lil' contouring magic you saw on Instagram.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.