53 Inexpensive Gifts To Buy In Bulk
Cheap finds and lots of gift sets you can break up and distribute amongst your friends can feel like a gift to yourself too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!)
1. A 13-pack of sheet masks with bright, fun packaging that'll be a feast for their eyes before they're a feast for their dry winter skin.
3. A 40-pack of adorable squishy animals for ~safely~ expressing some of their bottled-up rage instead of in a reply-all email chain. Though that would be the stuff of legend....
5. A six-pack of sprout bookmarks perfect for holding their place when leafing through a book to see how many pages left 'til the next chapter.
6. A four-pack of soap sheet travel boxes plus 200 sheets of soap they can throw in their bag or pocket because knowing you have your own soap is LEGIT a new level of adulting. Where were these the dozens of times I've washed my hands with just water in a dive bar bathroom?!
8. A five-pack of adorable coffee spoons they can use to stir in all their coffee fixins. Even if they're allergic to cats (like me!) they won't be able to deny the adorable utility of this dirt-cheap gift.
9. A 45-pack(!!!) of velvet scrunchies so next time they're poised to make you miss you brunch reservation, doing something with their hair will be one less excuse.
10. A trio of Fresh Sugar lip treatments I won't tell if you just keep all for yourself. (This stuff is THE BEST.)
13. A pair of adorable brown-sugar-saving bears to keep the sweet ingredient clump-free for their next baking adventure. (No more buying a new package every time they decide to bake!)
14. An RFID-blocking passport case in a range of colors so you can stock up for everyone in your crew for that bucket list trip you're planning together.
15. And a pair of coordinating luggage tags because there's always one friend who can't tell their black hardshell roller bag apart from every other black hardshell roller bag on the luggage carousel. A colorful tag will help.
16. A cleaning pen that'll *gently* revive the look of your jewels that you DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE have grown cloudy over time. Don't worry, it's made with micro-fine cleansers, polishing agents, and a polymer for a pro-level shine at the price of your morning coffee order.
18. A three-pack of wire wraps for the most organized folks you know. Also, these are going to look sooo much more expensive.
19. A 12-pack of collagen-infused undereye masks for a soothing effect and a lil' plumping help in just 15 minutes while they go about doing some other things that need doing.
21. An Urban Decay mini eyeshadow palette so everyone can match and look fire on the group Zoom chat.
24. A 50-pack of The Office stickers you can split up between everyone in your friend group for an incredibly affordable gift.
26. A deck of Harry Potter playing cards because you can't deny the appeal of a fresh deck of cards. Plus, they'll turn into hours upon hours of entertainment!
28. A hiking logbook for your outdoorsy loved ones who are always ALWAYS posting the most amazing nature views on the weekends.
29. A pair of mini hands that'll deserve no explanation. Just watch them open them and enjoy their confusion.
30. A fill-in-the-blank book you can personalize for each person in your life as the sweetest thing ever.
32. Poop The Game that'll most definitely secure your spot as the cool aunt for the rest of eternity.
35. An infinity scarf in four colors to avoid the dreaded "you got us the same thing" complaint. So ungrateful!
36. And a colorful knit cap available in 23 colors for some ~creative coordination~ that'll make their heart *and* their head feel warm.
37. A six-pack of woodland creature bag chips for those office snackers always willing to share their spoils.
38. A photogenic headband here as an extra set of hands while they go through their incredibly detailed skincare routine.
39. A pair of glitzy earrings in a variety of styles and colors so everyone can feel special in their own little way.
41. A mini reading journal full of fun prompts that'll be a step up from the note they've been keeping on their phone.
42. An ice roller to help de-puff their eyes in the morning or just to feel oh so nice when they're tired or have a migraine.
43. A five-pack of multitools as a handy wallet helper that, tbh, everyone will find incredibly useful on a variety of occasions.
44. Or a legit pocket knife for helping them out in a bind. No, a million binds. (Everyone could use a pocket knife.)
45. A 12-pack of colorful bandanas set to become pocket sweat rags, Springsteen-like accents, or camping napkins. Whatever!
46. A detangling brush made for folks with 3a–4c hair types who've more or less resigned to super painful brushing. As reviewers point out, it doesn't have to be the case!
47. A five-pack of washable mesh shopping totes for a très chic solution to them always having to pay for a plastic bag. I own one and can vouch that these beauts ball up into very little space but have some Mary Poppins-like capabilities.
48. A design-minded coloring book to help them get lost in a creative distraction after a long, taxing day.
49. A 10-pack of chic little makeup pouches you can easily zhuzh up for your nearest and dearest beauty fiends or leave 'em all minimalistic because, truly, the lashes can say it all.
50. And a set of four pencil pouches that'll make your friends say "merci" because they can stylishly organize more than your writing utensils.
51. An Blue Apron subscription because you can feed a table full of loved ones over the holidays, but helping them learn how to cook for themselves will be soooo helpful.
52. An eight-pack of toast-like cork coasters for footing your drink when possible 'til you can get that bread to easily replace furniture with water rings.
53. A four-pack of Burt's Bees lip balm that'll ensnare every last gift recipient in its moisturizing web.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.