We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A luxe-looking velvet slipcover to give your ragged old couch a complete new look. Plus, the slipcover comes with straps to keep it in place so you don't have to fuss with it all the time.
Promising review: "I have never been so excited about a slipcover. Total transformation of our couch and loveseat. I was worried about it not working on our leather couch, but it stays on really well due to the straps and the separate cushion covers. LOVE." —Brian/Liz
Get it from Amazon for $42.49+ (available in two sizes and 10 colors).
2. Floating bookshelves to help you get the library of your dreams — instead of the single shelf of seemingly every Dan Brown book ever that past visitors have left behind like in every vacation rental you've ever entered. (No shade to Dan Brown, but you've seen the movies!)
If you have an oddly shaped room, you can find some stylish solace in these rather than a standing bookshelf that'll hog precious floor space.
Promising review: "These are so much fun! We ordered the small size, which fits standard hardback books (approximately five to seven hardbacks in my experience). They're a great way to add some extra storage to our very small home, and we've placed them in our hallway so people ask us about them all the time. I'd highly recommend!" —LaBuenaVidaMere
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in a set of three and two sizes).
4. And a Diana the Huntress bust because no one else will be as lucky as that person who found a freaking priceless Roman bust at a Texas Goodwill for $34.99. But you can snag this *new* treasure for less than that.
Promising review: "This is perfect in my entryway and was exactly what I was looking for! It’s beautiful and sturdy in person and also a perfect size that doesn’t appear too over the top but really elevates the aesthetic of my home. Highly recommend!" —Deanna Smeragliuolo
Get it from Amazon for $25.80+ (available in two colors).
5. And while we're on the subject of pretty stuff, a Selenite skyscraper to dress up any ol' bookshelf or tabletop. (It's going to look like you spent close to $50 on it!!! And I say that because I recently saw one in a boutique priced that.)
7. A seashell pillow for MUCH cheaper than you'll see in a cool vintage shop. Seriously though, your other throw pillows can use a new bud.
8. NoNo Brackets, aka curtain rod brackets that fit onto your existing blinds so that you don't have to fool with drilling any holes to hang the beauts of curtains you found for so cheap that you were nervously sweating as you walked to the cash register.
Promising review: "This bracket is awesome and was extremely easy to install. We were able to hang curtains over our vertical blinds in just a few minutes and didn't even need any tools. Great product!!!" —Amazon Customer
9. And a set of shell-shaped dinner plates that'll make you feel like you're staying at a thematic seaside inn. Boxed mac and cheese never looked so good!
10. A bidet toilet attachment for a spa-like experience to get you squeaky clean. Now you won't have to go to Europe or a luxe hotel to experience another level of clean.
11. Lighted curtains you can layer with some sheer curtains for an ethereal look on the reg. Staying inside and getting your money's worth on your rent or mortgage is going to feel way more glamorous. Still not like getting out of town. But v cool!
12. Peel-and-stick wallpaper to help you create a photogenic corner that'd totally lure you into booking your own place if you saw it on a vacation rental site.
This removable wallpaper is self-adhesive, so you don't have to worry about using pastes or glues, and is repositionable for easy installation.
Promising review (for left): "Huge fan of this wallpaper. It’s very easy to install and looks super cute. I put this up in our half bath, and it looks very impressive. Pattern is easy to match up." —Katie Currid
Get a 20.5"x16.5' roll from Amazon for $29.49+ (available in six colors).
13. A set of soap dispensers you can decant your shower products into for a spa vibe. (No one has to know that's 99 cent-store shampoo!)
Promising review: "I purchased these to use as shampoo, conditioner, and body wash dispensers. I wanted our shower to look like a spa! They are great quality and many people I know have copied our idea, so they are a hit! Very high quality, the plunger part is always the most important part. These are metal and not plastic, something which seems to be hard to find when looking for dispensers." —Rebecca Morea
Get set of two from Amazon for $14.99.
14. Or a set of reusable dispenser bottles (with nice labels!) that are dupes for some outrageously expensive toiletries you've probably seen in a fancy restaurant bathroom.
16. A plant-watering bird that'll keep your plant babes hydrated and looking like their best selves, even if you currently can't be described in that way.
It holds enough water for 1–2 weeks depending on soil and plant type so you should be set for your long weekend getaway.
Get it from Amazon for $11.98.
17. Or a faux houseplant you can just admire without having to worry about actually taking care of it. Let's concentrate on your water intake.
19. A grout pen you can use to work some *cheap magic* so you don't have to stare at the stained grout and imagine what it used to look like. Grout takes up a teeny bit of space but, as you can see from the pics, makes a huge impact!
Promising review: "We moved into our new home, and the shower had a really yellow grout. Cleaning didn’t do anything, and I saw this grout pen online. What a saver! Otherwise, I would have just hired someone to replace my shower. I used this grout pen, and my husband was so impressed :D The tip loses its shape fast, but just pull out the TIP AND FLIPPED IT OVER, and you’ll have a new tip." —jennifer
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
20. A peel-and-stick faux-gel tile backsplash that's mold-, heat-, and moisture-resistant — and will give your kitchen the ultimate easy makeover montage.
Promising review: "We did a kitchen facelift this summer, repainting and making everything look fresh. We were looking at The Home Depot version of these, which are more than double the price. We decided to go for these instead and they are amazing!! I put them up myself in about two hours. I did buy the adhesive spray just in case but it wasn’t needed, even for the few I had to peel off and re-stick to center correctly. These aren’t too difficult to apply but definitely require patience. It is 100% worth the buy for a DIY affordable update!" —Hope Consilvio
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $29.97.
21. Some interlocking Teak tiles you don't need tools to install that'll cover up a hard outdoor surface that really needs some love (instead of replacing). A new patio ~lewk~ for under $100? Yes, please!
Promising review: "Living in Hawaii, you have to select wise items that are weather-, salt-, and red dirt–proof, etc... In total I ordered 11 boxes to complete my yoga deck. I have a few left over to make steps on the back. Very pleased and happy. May order more for an outdoor shower project!" —Adazzle
Get 10 sq. ft from Amazon for $77.73.
22. A magnetic soap dispenser sticks to your wall with 3M adhesive tape to hold your soap and keep it from getting all gooey and gross in a soap dish or traditional holder. Here's to getting the most mileage out of that pricey beaut.
23. Some rust-stopping spray paint for a weekend afternoon project refreshing metal outdoor furniture and fixtures that'll have substantial payoff. Just look at that zhuzhed garden gate! And yes, the Wi-Fi does extend to out here.
Promising review: "I used this Gloss White to paint an old garden arch, gate, and a trellis over a garden bench. It was just a dreary, tired black; the white changed the look and feel instantly. Definitely get the trigger grip accessory if your project takes more than one can — mine was eight cans, and that grip was a great idea. The paint is a true bright white with a bit of a shine after it dries. I did have to do two full coats to completely cover the original black wrought iron, but there's no color bleed through as a result." —Dogs & Horses
Get it from Amazon for $6.94+ (available in a variety of metallic colors).