37 Cheap Fall Dresses That'll Probably Make You Look Cozier Than Billy From "Hocus Pocus" Back In His Grave
Nestle in to some enviable frocks you'll wanna buy in multiple colors...and you can because they're budget-friendly.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A boho dress ready for your tasseled jacket, wide-brim hat, and cowboy boots. I can picture you apple picking in this right now.
2. A showstopping mesh dress you can use as a base for basically any special event's ensemble, like falling asleep on the couch with Halloween chocolate all over your face after watching Hocus Pocus for the gazillionth time.
4. An airy nap dress I own and plan to wear into fall with a moto jacket and ankle boots. It's super easy to adjust the puff sleeves from on to off the shoulder to fit your mood.
5. A colorful wrap dress for something that's office dress code approps (or perf for that virtual interview) without being a total snore.
6. A green maxi dress with just-dramatic-enough sleeves and a super-comfy silhouette to keep you covered physically and fashionably.
7. A faux-leather dress in a gorgeous silhouette your nosy aunt may assume you spent (ALL of) your rent money on instead of picking up at Tar-jay.
8. A lightweight tunic that'll easily go with whatever pair of leggings are clean atm. (It's truly a struggle.)
9. A cozy turtleneck dress you can throw on with your over-the-knee boots. You don't have to wear a print or bright color to look totally ~stunning~ this season. (Though this does have a few patterns...)
10. An apron-style dress that'll make layering with cozy long sleeves and turtlenecks super easy.
12. Or a leopard slip dress with an alluring slit you'll have to hide from yourself occasionally, lest you wear it five times a week! (But there are worse things.)
13. A printed option that'll please folks who like some fabric on their arms but won't compromise on style.
15. A Wednesday Addams classic that, TBH, you're going to wear over and over again during normal life, too. Feel free to sport that sulky Wednesday expression year-round.
16. A pretty baby doll you can rock tightless while it's still a bit warm or with tights and combat boots to fight seasonal chills.
17. An animal print number with bell sleeves that you can also snag in Buffalo plaid and pair with leggings and boots all winter long.
18. A flowing shirt dress perf for fall activities like apple picking or sipping a hot toddy fireside...perhaps even on the same day!!! What a day that would be.
19. A solid dress with pockets for so much wardrobe versatility, you'll wonder why you didn't buy it in every color (there are 22, BTW!) from the start.
21. A flowy boho style you'll get a ton of use out of in other seasons. Reviewers have paired it with cowboy boots and tights for a fall-friendly look that'll make you fend off the compliments.
22. A striped beaut in case you like to keep things as comfy as possible. Turns out, we're kindred spirits!
23. A tie-dye maxi that'll turn out to be one of the most versatile things in your closet. It's gonna look SO good layered up with your go-to fall jackets.
26. A gingham dress with a cute neckline in case you wanna keep dressing like a picnic blanket into fall. (I do. I'm shopping for myself, TBH.)
27. A wrap sweater dress with bat wings that'll look so glam it should be illegal. But they'll also trap in some of that body heat bc you want other ppl to shake in your wake bc of your look. But no shivering for you.
28. A flowy ruffled-hem dress that'll look equally perfect with bare legs or your suede over-the-knee boots you CANNOT wait to pull out for the season.
31. A fitted ruffled wrap dress that might just be the definition of "fun" if you look it up in the dictionary.
32. A long-sleeve swinging faux-wrap dress you can buy in a range of prints — because Amazon has that! Choices are always a good thing.
33. An asymmetrical sweater dress if you dig the sweet spot between comfy and dramatic. This one's for you!
34. A very comfy T-shirt dress with a little extra something something thanks to the tie at the waist.
35. Or a classic T-shirt dress to keep it simple but stylish...which makes it a fantastic base for piling on the fall accessories.
37. A fit-and-flare midi dress in bold colors and pleated details if you wanna cover up both your arms and legs without compromising your style.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.