We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A faux-sheepskin rug you can throw on your ugliest arm chair and turn into your throne where you'll wield the most important of decisions, like which series to binge-watch this weekend.
2. Lighted curtains you can layer with some sheer curtains for an ethereal look that'll also block the lookey-loos' view of your bedroom.
3. A pair of macrame wall hangings that'll add some texture in a sea of framed art and shelves. And they're so neutral that they'll be a wonderful fit for your next place!
4. A ~worldly~ scratch-off world map as be a pretty reminder of your past travels and to help you look forward to future ones.
5. A gorgeous area rug – it can revamp a room for super soft (but very little!) effort. Plus, it'll dampen the noise you make when you walk so you won't disturb any downstairs neighbors or roommates during your 3 a.m. bathroom trips.
6. Wood polish and conditioner that isn't *technically* decor but will help revive all that worn-out wood furniture you've been thinking about replacing. Don't replace it! Give it a facelift with this.
7. A minimalist tissue box cover to help you address your sniffles without messing up your interior aesthetic. You may be residing in an apartment rn but who said you'd never own a house?
8. Peel-and-stick wallpaper that'll help you get a snazzy DIY look 'til you're on an interior designer budget or are actually allowed to paint. Sigh.
9. A couple of plant watering stakes to add even more appeal to your THRIVING houseplants bc in small spaces little accents like this pop even more. IDK how you're keeping those things alive, but you go!
10. A celestial or scenic tapestry as an easy solution for not being able to paint... or not wanting to put in the effort to paint for your one-year lease.
11. An over-the-door hook ready to deliver some lip service because chances are you need the storage so you might as well choose a glam option!
12. Some under-cabinet lights can make your kitchen look so much more expensive and help set a mood that'll actually make you wanna cook. *And* this strand makes for super easy installation if you're in a rental!
13. A crystal decanter set you can empty your mid-shelf liquor with the ugly label into for a look that's way more refined than your palate. Even if your "bar cart" is really just half of a shelf on your bookshelf. We've all gotta start somewhere.
14. A throw pillow case that'll always ALWAYS make you chuckle when you gaze upon its beauty. Unless you're a monster. (I don't believe you're a monster and neither does this pup named Dwight.)
15. A sweet lil' bath mat that'll give your washroom some personality and save your behind from the consequences of wet tile floors. Plus it'll distract from that atrocious tile floor you can't change bc it's a rental.
16. A geometric tray where you can elegantly park the day's jewelry so it doesn't get lost in between walking in the door and putting away everything from the day. You'd think it's be hard to lose a ring in a 1BR apartment, but you'd be wrong.
17. A candle wick trimmer that'll pair perfectly with that luxury candle you, tbh, probably paid way more than you should have. OR to complement that dollar star candle you diligently peeled the label from for a luxe look.
18. A faux-marble serving board you can use to corral your perfumes and other vanity baubles into a gram-worthy display. And then when you have company over you can use it as a charcuterie board!
19. A lotus incense burner that'll help you waft your way through that bundle of incense sticks you found at that boutique for a steal. And once you're finished with them, it'll look so nice arranged on your coffee table.
20. A trio of wall shelves just begging to serve as displays for your travel souvenirs and plants.
21. A Now House by Jonathan Adler decanter to help satisfy your JA cravings for now 'til you're more comfortable with shelling out $150 for a non-functioning giant lucite pill. (We'll get there together, ok?!)
22. Floating bookshelves that'll get you soooo many compliments and give you an excuse to talk about your favorite recent reads. Go ahead, snap a pic and put it on Instagram!
23. A toilet paper holder who's just sticking his neck out there to help you out in "the library."
24. A biting storage bin with a glimpse into what's inside. Storage this cute should be illegal.
25. An aluminum mouse pad for taking your mouse accuracy to new heights and looking gorgeous in your home office nook. Or you can just turn your couch into an impromptu desk with this babe.
26. A boba tea light that'll make you want the real deal but also garner so much allegiance that you'll want to protect it with your life.
27. A tripod floor lamp because that model with bendable arms and colorful plastic shades you picked up before you could legally vote deserves to be retired.
28. Baseball patent prints can show your love for the sport without bombarding house guests with your team's logo. Trust me, a residence doesn't feel like home until you've put up some stuff on the walls.
29. A welcome mat designed to look like a mosaic tile floor. Seriously it's time to retire the "The neighbors have better stuff" one.
30. Velvet accent chairs everyone will assume you dropped a paycheck on because of their pretty quilted backs. Time to put the old chairs on the curb!
31. A faux-fur throw blanket for a glam look actually just thrown on your couch, unlike that novelty fleece blanket your Secret Santa gave you last year. Which is warm! But chic? Eh.
32. A floral bedding set that'll zhuzh up your bed, your most occupied area of your apartment. (Same.)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.