We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A five-ingredient cookbook made for college students — it could do older folks a huge service because we've all gotta eat, but we're not all made o' money!
2. Or a Frugal Vegan cookbook so lil' baby vegans and mature vegans alike can whip up something instead of seeking out a pricey restaurant where you can eat more than two things on the menu.
3. A Beachwaver that'll give you those tousled waves you've been lusting after without shelling out dough at the dry bar on a weekly basis (or wasting money on other curling products).
4. A makeup sponge stand to let your BeautyBlender (or budget dupes) air out as the beauty gods intended so you can get the full use out of it.
5. Or a ~deluxe~ sponge holder that surely will hold at least most of your collection...because if you can't see them, you won't use them!
6. A peel-and-stick window fly trap for avoiding a messy accident like walking into a hanging fly trap, ruining your hairdo and haunting your dreams for years to come.
7. A odor-locking diaper pail that'll spare you the agony of buying pricey dedicated garbage bags or suffering through dirty diaper smells 24/7.
8. A tough pair of goatskin leather gloves that won't bite the dust before the first frost hits and may just save you some bandages.
9. A concentrated carpet shampoo to do the work of a pro for significantly less dough.
10. An organic mesh produce mag for toting around during errands instead of being suckered into buying another tote to carry each grocery haul
11. A pair of kid-friendly snack catchers — they may put a dent in your ziplock bag consumption *and* prevent messes.
12. A stadium security–approved tote bag you can use to keep your beach gear dry during the summer and bring along to all your season ticket football games in the fall.
13. A set of reusable straws (and cleaning brushes!) that'll be tall enough for your to-go cups and wide enough for smoothies.
14. A grocery notepad so you don't forget essential ingredients for that big dish you're cooking later this week.
15. A pair of pocketed leggings you won't believe cost less than the boutique fitness class your friend convinced you into attending this weekend.
16. A sensible reminder disguised as a pretty decal — it just may save you some smelly disasters that'll dry up your air freshener supply.
17. A super powerful mosquito repellant to keep the pests away and save you some calamine lotion and scar-erasing products later.
18. A disposable flask you can fill up before an outdoor activity and save yourself a few bucks on an overpriced drink. (And it's cheap enough that if you get caught and have to toss it, it's NBD.)
19. A Disney autograph book to buy now, lest you have to venture into a park gift shop and get guilted into buying your kid five more things.
20. A chic minimalist lamp that'll quickly outfit your home office with a shockingly low price for a CB2-ish design.
21. A deep fryer here for you the next time you get a hankering for fried chicken or onion rings because you've been spending way too much on takeout lately.
22. A heat-resistant styling tools holster to keep your vanity top scorch-free and serve as a travel essential so you don't get burned by the helpful fire hazard.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.