1. Women's leather touchscreen gloves in a range of gorgeous colors — so you may want to snag a few pairs.
2. And men's touchscreen leather gloves with cashmere, wool, and fleece lining options at a price that won't blow your whole winter outerwear budget.
3. Deerskin-palm gloves with thermal fleece made to ~flexibly~ keep your fingers fully functioning in temps down to -20°F.
5. Waterproof gloves with enough flexibility for driving and plenty of layers to keep you cozy in temps as low as -30°F.
6. Lobster gloves made with finger dexterity for shifting and braking so you can concentrate on getting where you're going on your bike instead of worrying about your painfully cold hands. And they're also reflective!
7. Everyday fleece gloves with cute button detailing for those days when you just need windproof coverage with a bit of flair.
8. Quilted *breathable* Carhartt gloves with a insulation and a waterproof, sweat-wicking inserts so activities like shoveling the walk or throwing snow balls should be a breeze.
9. Dewalt thermal insulated gloves — they could be just the thing for feeling your hands while you're riding your motorcycle, sorting frozen food at work, and so many other things.
10. Stretchy Isotoner gloves with leather palms and chevron details you can leave tucked in your coat pockets for days of mild winter weather. And they're water-repellant!
11. Stretchy convertible mittens that switch to fingerless gloves (and are also reflective!) will make any outdoor runner leap with joy! And then jog some bc they wait for no one.
12. Women's waterproof Burton mittens with a pocket for hand warmers (or ski passes) so you can spend even more time hitting the slopes.
13. And some insulted mittens with adjustable wrist openings made to keep your hands feeling warm in temps as low as -40°F. (Hopefully you won't have a reason to test that, though.)
16. And some fleece work gloves if you need a little more range of movement for tasks that require a lot of dexterity in temps that aren't *too* frigid.
17. Kid's waterproof mittens with extra-long sleeves for a toasty fit during the most epic of snowball fights.
18. A three-pack of stretchable kid's gloves you'll be so glad you bought when their old pair goes MIA. (Psst, they also come with cute animals and robots!)
19. Knit touchscreen gloves with a wool lining to keep you perfectly warm right when the group chat fires up while you're walking the dog.
20. Kid's waterproof ski gloves that'll mind their digits while they get their snow legs. (Are snow legs a thing? I dunno.)
21. Wool gloves with thinsulate protection and fleece lining so numb hands can be a thing that's OTHER people's problem, k?
Showing your mom you're *extremely* prepared for this weather like:
Check out the best winter hats on Amazon and more things you'll want to add to your wardrobe ASAP:
27 Gorgeous Pairs Of Boots You Can Get On Amazon
24 Little Things Under $20 To Upgrade Your Wardrobe
28 Stylish Pairs Of Tights And Leggings To Add To Your Winter Wardrobe