1. Drum up some street-style attention with these show-stopping cheap and chic boots.
2. Jazz up your rainy day ensemble with these lively patterned boots that'll bring a drenched smile to your face.
3. Slip into these Sam Edelman booties (that don't look like rain boots) on days when the forecast has a low chance of precipitation.
4. Show off your socks in these snazzy clear and glitter boots.
5. Wear these two-tone men's boots over jeans to make the best of deceptively deep puddles.
6. Make strides with these cool wedge booties with a see-through heel.
7. Get down to business in these bright, tall boots that'll keep you dry below the knee.
8. Lean on a classic style in these Sperry saltwater rain boots.
9. Dig around in the garden in this painterly footwear to remind yourself of the pretty floral possibilities.
10. Let your ankles breathe in these Cole Haan low-profile boots.
11. Stand out in a sea of wellies with these buckled beauts.
12. Stay comfy in temps as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit in this men's rubber boot with warming inner construction.
13. Embrace Crocs with these pull circles that POP.
14. Feel a little prim and proper with these bow-accented boots.
15. Trudge around in these detailed Jessica Simpson boots when you require a step up from OG wellies.
16. Lace up in these toasty men's Sorels that'll keep your ankles warm, dry.
17. Maintain your Pioneer Woman style without compromising your go-to boots thanks to these colorful cowgirl rain boots.
18. Look sharp in these Tommy Hilfiger riding boots that barely pass for rainwear.
19. Rely on a waterproof version of the classic Chuck Taylor.
20. Pick a color, (nearly) any color in these vibrant matte boots.
21. Weather downpours and bumps with these tough men's boots that feature a protective toe cap.
22. Stick with your classic style and be well equipped for rain in these quilted Sperrys.
23. Walk tall(er) in these lace-up wedge boots.
24. Go short with these printed droplet boots.
25. Look forward to post-showers flowers with these floral boots.
26. Keep it sleek with these low-cut men's boots in subtle or loud hues.
27. Play it like Kate Moss at a muddy music festival in these Hunter wellies.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.