We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A MakeupEraser cloth to help them take off a full face without using tons of disposable cloths or ruining their nice washcloths. I should know, I swear by these things!
2. An odor-neutralizing candle that'll be better than ANY OTHER candles for folks who live in multiple pet households. Or non-pet people who just like to cook smelly food!
3. And Poo-Pourri — it can APPEAR like a gag gift but will turn out to be the most useful thing in a bathroom (aside from toilet paper and indoor plumbing). Did someone say "stocking stuffer?"
4. A tangle-taming brush any parent with a kid full of hair will love you for gifting because it'll turn the post-bath chore into something possibly even pleasant?!?! (But adults will appreciate it for themselves, too!)
5. A tactical writing pen with a point that can break glass or serve as a weapon against an attacker if they need it to. This takes the pen being a sword to a whole other level. Hopefully they'll use it for writing considerably more often than breaking glass.
6. An iced tea tumbler so they'll serve up the tea *and* drink it while they're going on about their day. *And* it's dishwasher-safe!
7. A bidet attachment — it could be just the thing for folks who use SO MUCH TOILET PAPER you can't believe.
8. Phonesoap, a gadget you've seen on Shark Tank that'll charge their phone *and* sanitize it at the same time. It also works for any item you can fit inside, like reading glasses!
9. A minimalist planner for folks who are already overwhelmed by the mere mention of bullet journaling but still need to stay organized on paper.
10. A wood polish and conditioner that'll leave them with *such* impressive results, that I threw in not one, but TWO before and after pics to show you what it can handle. You're welcome. Even the laziest DIYer will love this.
11. A *waterproof* diaper bag that'll look like a regular ole (but v stylish!) backpack any expecting or existing parents will appreciate. You may have to buy this for all the adults without kids in your fam too. There are worse things!
13. A *buzzy* electric toothbrush that won't break the bank and that their dentist will be very glad you bought for them.
14. And a water flosser for anyone who has braces, crowns, or who just really hates flossing but is tired of being on the receiving end of their dentist's wrath.
15. A seamless undies subscription that'll prevent 'em from the awkward dance of trying to pull out a wedgie of rolled "seamless" panties that just won't stay put. TL;DR: These stay put.
17. A cleaning pen to *gently* revive the look of their jewels. This is an amazing cheap but useful gift for any newly engaged person rocking a rock.
18. Italian stemless wine glasses that actually won't break. Really. I've seen 'em in action. Which is good because remember when you broke one of their wine glasses last time you were over? Yup.
19. A Bombfell gift card so they can step up their fashion game with the help of stylist-selected pieces, even if they refuse to wear anything you pick out for them.
20. A brown sugar saver disguised as an adorable terra cotta bear that baking fiends *might* be sad they didn't know was a thing 'til now.
21. Suede mocs with toasty sherpa lining they can shuffle around in indoors but have an outdoor sole for tasks like taking on the trash and running to the grocery store.
22. A wind-resistant umbrella that won't end up in the graveyard of warped umbrellas that failed them during soggy gusts.
23. A travel pillow even frequent flyers who pack light and have sensitive skin will find room to bring along on their next adventure.
24. Blue light-blocking glasses that'll help lessen eye strain for someone who looks at a computer screen all day... and then scrolls through Instagram for an hour before bed every night. (It me!) They won't need a prescription to wear 'em but they *will* have to tell passersby where they got 'em. The public deserves to know!
25. A Ninja blender people who adore smoothies and other blended concoctions swear by... and they will too!
26. A S'well 2-in-1 food bowl built to keep food cold or hot for longer (like their fave water bottle) in a stylish lil' package that'll turn them into the envy of the packed lunch crew at work.
27. A 20" snow thrower for doing the difficult job of clearing a pathway because maybe you won't be in town the next time they get a couple feet. (Pssst, this would make a great group gift!)
28. Gorgeous measuring cups to not only look lovely in Insta flat lays, but that will also come in handy with their hook-able handles, and etched measurements that won't fade in the wash.
29. A luxe-looking blanket they can use to protect their couch from the dog, or just snuggle up in for some serious winter hibernation!
30. Or a weighted pet blanket for the pupper who gets a lil' anxious. After all, they can't wear a thunder coat or spoon you all the time.
31. Stone drink coasters that'll be so pretty, guests will barely register that they're *even more* practical because they're absorbent!
33. A fleece-lined flannel shirt because eventually at some point during the holidays they'll have to peel themselves from the couch where they're hunkered down underneath a fleece blanket. This'll help ease that upsetting development.
34. A collapsible laundry tote anyone who lugs their dirty duds to the laundromat or up and down stairs is sure to greatly appreciate.
35. A post-shave mask they can apply after shaving and then moisturizing that'll help give sensitive skin some relief from razor burn. Plus, even if they're stuck in their shaving routine, this'll be a quick treat that even the most stuck-in-their-ways person will find time to add.
36. And wool dryer balls that'll be a wonderful effective alternative to fabric softener sheets or liquid that can cause some serious buildup on machines.
37. Colorful mesh packing cubes that'll let 'em designate a hue for each family member or leg of a whirlwind enviable trip.
38. An all-in-one printer to help them print, copy, scan, and fax documents. And then, of course, print photos so everyone can take home that amazing family holiday photo opp *right* after they pose for it.
39. A kid-size Dyson vacuum that'll ACTUALLY suck up things. OK it won't work as well as the full-fledged adult version but talk about a practical addition to the toy arsenal.
40. A barista-approved cold brew maker — it could help them cut down on their Starbucks habit. So really, win-win.
41. Death Wish Coffee (yep, that's the name!) anyone who loudly and proudly talks about how they can never get enough coffee will be intrigued by and adore.
42. Or if they're a lil' less extreme, a coffee subscription delivered right to their door so they can stay deliciously caffeinated as the universe intended.
43. Dishwasher-safe spoon rests for the chef who's tired of waiting on the wash cycle for a novelty spoon rest to be ready for saucey messes once again.
44. A kitchen scale with etched measurement conversions any baker or meal prepper extraordinaire will find themselves using on the reg.
45. A heat-resistant mat for hot hair tools so they'll be able to park their hot-as-heck curling iron without leaving a path of destruction.
46. A bright (but great!) razor you can subscribe to on their behalf so they'll never be forced to use an irritating, dull blade in desperate times.
47. A ~refreshing~ spray in some pretty low-key packaging for someone who'd appreciate aloe and witch hazel extracts for anti-inflammatory, anti-burn protection for sensitive bits.
48. But if some outright branding won't offend 'em, a "sack pack" of ball wash, solid nut rub cologne, and sack spray could become their new personal-grooming go-to.
49. A moisturizing nail and cuticle cream anyone who's tough on their hands or just routinely gets gel manis (give those poor bbs a break!) will appreciate and come to swear by.
50. A holy grail Instant Pot to please people who love to cook or people who swear they can't even boil water.
51. Slow-cooker liners could be the perfect companion gift for the IP. Or be a total lifesaver for anyone who uses the appliance on the reg.
52. A water filtration straw that'll lighten their water load on remote camping or hiking trips. OR just be the best thing any prepper gets for the holidays.
53. Quick-dry bath towels because maybe theirs look so bad, you never want to actually dry your hands on them. But, uh, work on your delivery for when they open them.
54. A spinning makeup organizer that'll help clear their vanity and keep them organized. (But really, it's mostly for your sake.)
55. A portable external battery for the person whose phone always seems to be on 10%. Or really anyone! Chargers are GREAT. I own three.
56. A Nivea gift set for the person who has everything but really could do without a 10-pack of tiny floral-scented hand lotions this year. It's packed with legit products that'll fit into their un-fussy grooming routine.
57. Incredibly resilient socks because ones with an avocado print are great and all but they'll probably appreciate some with with a lifetime guarantee considerably more.
58. And an Amazon gift card to buy the toilet paper they're too embarrassed to put on their wish list.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.