We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cordless screwdriver with two holding positions that EVERYONE could use — even if you have to google the difference between a nail and screw.
2. Or a semi-automatic screwdriver with 12 bits for just the right fit on a variety of fasteners. Oh, and it can make pilot holes!
3. A compact 1/2-inch drill/driver with two batteries — it will be such a good value, you'll kick yourself for not getting it sooner.
4. A 16-inch electric chainsaw with a similar output as your OG gas model.
5. A 12-inch battery-operated chainsaw in case you're tired of fooling with a cord while felling limbs and small trees far away from an outlet.
6. A two-direction variable speed scroll saw with a flexible LED light that'll make the ~cut~ in your arsenal of power tools.
7. Or for overhanging limbs, a telescoping electric pole chainsaw to help you zero in on the offending branch without having to drag out a ladder.
8. A 10-inch compact table saw to go a ripping and a roaring through materials in locations where you can't drag all your go-to tools.
9. An oil-free pancake compressor — a durable, totable option for when you need some more power behind your tools.
10. Or a super quiet compressor if you need one for inflating tires and running pneumatic tools but could do without the noise.
11. A portable air compressor that'll come in handy when your tire air pressure runs low on a scenic road trip.
12. A 12-inch single-bevel compound miter saw — it has a blade that can tilt for perfect angled (or, of course, beveled!) cuts. Use it for projects like Pinterest and Etsy dupes to cabinetry.
13. A 3.8-amp electric hand planer with a lightweight design, positive stops, and a kickstand to prevent damage to workplace surfaces.
14. A corded 7-amp leaf blower that'll help you get ready for fall. Show those tree discards who's boss!
15. A compact circular saw for steadily slicing through stuff like tile, sheets metal, and so much more in tight spots where bigger saws just won't fit!
16. A 20-volt circular saw with a lightweight design and nice-feeling grip that'll mean solid dexterity on the job site.
17. A 5-inch speed drill press with enough power to handle all sorts of simple jobs.
18. A variable speed rotary tool kit — it comes with enough accessories to keep you busy around the house with all the home projects you can handle.
19. A 1/2-inch drill with a spade handle that'll help you avoid air bubbles and splatter when mixing muds.
20. A bench grinder with a work light so you can get a better look at what you're doing without feeling like you spent all your money on one tool.
21. A 12-volt cordless ratchet that'll seriously come in handy for auto mechanics, and maintenance and repair pros.
22. An 18-volt cordless reciprocating saw for making some satisfying cuts on a variety of materials in place of lots of other types of saws.
23. A demolition jack hammer to break up concrete. Just follow the instructions!!!
24. A random orbit sander — it can help smooth things over in a variety of situations. (Much like you!)
25. A 2-in-1 belt and disc sander to help satisfy your *rougher* shop needs.
26. And a 20-volt jig saw that'll let you ~comfortably~ cut a variety of bevels.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.