33 Products That'll Help You Clean Whatever Needs Cleaning Super Fast
Because you have better things to do than scrub rust stains from the shower surround, dab at a pet stain on your beige carpet, or scrub your travel mug. Meaning, luxuriating on the couch.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets that'll do all the scrubbing for you on that beloved thermos that's stained to match your coffee habit. You just drop it into water, then let it go to work.
2. A pack of stain-removing pads you put over the stain, stomp to activate, then let go to town on its own for a few hours. So really, the actual time you clock on this cleaning task is mostly taken up by figuring out where you stored these cleaning items. Also, uh, yes it works on all kinds of bodily fluids like pee, poop, and vomit.
3. Drain deodorizer strips that'll quickly dissolve gunk clogging up your drains and cut out the odors.
4. A sink snake to get at and unearth that nightmarish clog that's been making washing your face very gross.
5. A pumice stone that'll scrub away hard water marks and all kinds of nastiness that've made that one bathroom in your house a total pariah. Sometimes having hard water can turn regular toilet cleanings into the stuff of nightmares.
6. Vegan disinfectant toilet bowl tablets you simply drop into a freshly washed toilet bowl, let sit 3-5 minutes (while you do other stuff), then you simply scrub with a brush.
7. A jewelry-cleaning stick that'll get in the nooks and crannies to restore your gems back to the glitzy look the day you first wore them.
8. A drill brush cleaning kit you can attach to your drill/driver for an informercial-like cleaning sesh that'll *quickly* yield results like you were scrubbing for a whole podcast episode. This'll handle all the elbow grease.
10. A microwave steam cleaner here to loosen up all the zapped-on crud in a mere minute. Nope, ::hands on hips:: I am not joking.
11. A powerful dish-washing spray that, honestly, if you buy anything from this list, this should be it. You can spray down that casserole dish caked with enchilada sauce, let it sit, and you simply wipe and rinse away that saucy mess in a few minutes.
12. Goo Gone, which is this really magical stuff that'll erase sticky stains and messes. Stickers, you've met your match.
13. Magic Erasers that'll just, (UGH they're so good), revive most anything around your home. Use it on a grungy tub, dirt marks on your bathroom door, whatever. These'll tackle the stuff that lazy cleaners leave behind.
14. A plant-based stainless-steel cleaner and polish to help you conquer the very time-consuming task of wiping down all the appliances in your kitchen. Reviewers say it helps keep your surfaces smudge free for longer, meaning less cleaning for you!
15. A can of color-changing Kaboom! Foam-tastic that'll feel like a magic trick and leave behind a light citrusy scent. Maybe this is how kids get fully on board with cleaning the bathroom without dragging their feet?
16. A carpet and upholstery cleaner to make you reconsider investing in new dining room chairs. What even are those stains? WHAT STAINS?
17. A speedy oven cleaner – it'll power through all sorts of nonsense like frozen pizza drippings and unidentifiable crust.
18. A bottle of Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser to leave you scouting out new items that need some zhuzhing around the house once you witness its speedy prowess with your own eyes.
19. Or a whipped cleaning paste that's nonabrasive and cruelty-free. You can use it on most any surface in your house (except unsealed wood) and will probably actually use it on every surface because it's fume-free!
20. A mold and mildew removal gel to make you feel like you're in possession of a time turner once you simply apply, let set for six hours, then wipe away.
21. A pet urine stain-removing spray that anyone who has a fur baby needs in their cleaning arsenal. It'll work wonders on fresh stains... and even the ones you moved the furniture to cover approximately eight months ago.
22. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets to do the work for you as your machine runs on a cycle. No bending down and scrubbing with your precious time on your precious knees.
23. And washing machine cleaning tablets that'll handle another one of your major appliances. Now the kids can stop asking if you switched to a weird new laundry soap.
24. A pack of foaming garbage disposal cleaners as a productive form of entertainment that'll *also* erase the smell of that veggie stir fry you finished off the leftovers for ::checks calendar:: four days ago.
25. A red wine stain-remover spray so you can hastily remove any vino you've spilled in those few moments of clarity you have when you're drunk and realized you've made a big mistake. It even works on old stains!
26. A cast-iron scrubber (aka, a piece of chainmail) that'll clean off your pan of food scraps without getting rid of that hard-earned seasoning.
27. A Bissell SpotBot as a hands-free spot scrubber you can leave and let scrub the red wine stain for you. Turns out, you won't have to buy a runner to cover that spot after all!
28. Or a carpet cleaning solution with results so impressive (just cast your eyes below this text!) that you may have to bleep out your own reaction.
29. A glass and ceramic cookware cleanup kit that comes with heavy-duty scrubber, a razor blade, *and* a cleaner specifically designed to get at those caked-on stains, so you can knock it all off in a few minutes and get your Ina Garten game face on in peace.
30. A hard water stain-remover (that's eco-friendly, BTW) to show soap scum who's boss as your employee. Meaning you, you are the boss who is excellent at delegating.
31. And a rust-remover spray that'll just make those unsightly stains melt right before your eyes, if you choose to kick back on the toilet and watch it work. (It'll work either way.)
32. A bottle of nice-smelling disinfectant spray to just maybe convince everyone you share a bathroom with to clean up a bit after themselves.
33. A bottle of wood polish that'll clean and refresh all sorts of wood surfaces around your home for a criminally small amount of effort.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.