We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cystic acne treatment with bentonite clay to draw out your blemishes so they can dry out and get on the road to healing.
2. A butt-clearing lotion because buttne is a thing and if you suffer from it, you deserve something specially formulated to help!
3. A cult-status drying lotion with calamine, sulfur, and other impactful ingredients — it may help your hormonal acne finally meet its match.
4. An emergency blemish relief solution with prescription-grade micro-crystal benzoyl peroxide you can easily take with you on the go.
5. Hydrocolloid acne-absorbing dots that'll help suck out the white gunk on bumps that have a white head.
6. And XL patches for coverering larger areas so you aren't playing connect the dots with a bunch of tiny little circle patches.
7. A sulfur treatment with some zinc oxide in the mix that's meant to help control oil. So basically, it's a great option for painful cystic acne!
9. A face wash and treatment combo as a double whammy when you don't want to bother piecing together an acne treatment regimen.
10. Clear pimple patches — they can help suck out the contents of a bump with a head and reduce the inflammation of ones that haven't come to a head just yet.
11. A salicylic acid gel made to help control oil production, in case you think that's part of the reason for your breakouts.
12. An oil-free treatment that's pretty powerful so you should start out sparingly to avoid dryness.
13. A *clear* treatment gel formulated with salicylic acid to dry spots, and oregano and clove buds to soothe sensitive skin. Oh, and you could totally wear it on top of makeup.
14. Hydrocolloid gunk-sucking dots — you just may be able to wear them in public unnoticed (if you're seriously lacking in melanin like I am).
15. An adult treatment gel in case you find that the stuff formulated for teens is no longer cutting it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.