We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jar of the The Pink Stuff — a TikTok-famous cleaning paste made that'll handle all kinds of sticky, stuck-on situations like this nasty-looking kitchen faucet. (Even the ones you inherited.)
2. Some wood polish and conditioner anyone can use...even if you're awful at painting! It'll zhuzh up kitchen or bathroom cabinets that are looking dull from wear, tear, and just, well, LIFE.
Promising review: "My bathroom cabinets had a lot of wear from the steam from showers and baths. I want to replace them but decided I would try this first. It’s very easy to apply, wait 20 minutes, then wipe off the excess. Filled in the places where the varnish was gone and showing raw wood and brightened up the finish. Looks much, much better for an easy and cheap fix. Very pleased with this product." —Dog Lovers
Get it from Amazon for $8.98.
3. An electrical outlet cover with a power strip to take full advantage of your square footage in your living room and scoot your couch flush with the wall. Just a few inches can make a big difference!
Promising review: "I have an outlet outlet above our mantel that’s meant for a wall-mounted TV. We have a large painting covering it. We wanted to use the plug to power two Wi-Fi speakers on the long mantle. The thinness of the plug is perfect behind the painting. The power strip is hidden by a mantle clock. So, we have our two speakers to either side and no visible wires. This product may not work for every application, but for us, it’s 10 stars." —Amazon since '97
Get it from Amazon for $23.95+ (available in four lengths).
4. A reusable roller dog hair remover will have you toss your old sticky roller after you see how much fur this reusable one (it has a sturdy brush system) picks up off your beloved couch that both you and your dog basically live on.
Promising review: "I have a golden retriever and the shedding is out of control. My fabric sofa is constantly covered in hair and I finally decided to try this after reading an article about popular TikTok products. The reviews do not lie, this thing works magic!! I wish I had taken a before and after picture because the difference is noticeable. I watched the video tutorial before I tried it to ensure I was using it properly and everything he says is true, you do really have to put your arm to work with vigorous back and forth movement! However, I find it's a great arm workout and it works wonders." —Joanne Ertel
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
5. An expandable under-sink kit can fit around awkward pipes in the kitchen or bathroom while giving some sturdy ground to those bottles of cleaner and rolls of toilet paper. No more cabinet avalanches!
Promising review: "Great product for a great price. Very sturdy, but lightweight and small — under my bathroom sink is *very* small, and the metal frame is thin enough that it doesn't take up much space, and of course it allows me to utilize the empty vertical space instead of shoving things all the way to the back wall. I might rearrange the shelves, but it's just held with screws on each end so that's easy enough to do-comes with two supports for two shelves, but you can choose from four heights/positions. 👍🏻 Might need to order a second for under the kitchen sink..." —Jennifer Mowry
Get it from Amazon for $24.87 (available in two finishes).
6. A slim cutlery organizer that'll prove, yes! You do have room for all your cutlery in your tiny kitchen drawer! Scoot over, forks. I FINALLY bought this for my only kitchen drawer and it's made a huge difference.
Promising review: "Yes, this little utensil tray is really that good! I went from using 12 inches of horizontal space in a lovely but huge wooden utensil tray to about using about four inches (whatever the width of this godsend is). It stores my butter knives, steak knives, spoons, forks, and a slew of little teaspoons. I'd guess that the max capacity for each slot is about 10 pieces. For example, I fit four butter knives and four steak knives into the first/knife slot easily, with good wiggle room. This is such a great design. Using this tray opened up about half of my 18-inch wide drawer, which allowed me to decompress the other drawers in my kitchen a bit. I highly recommend this item. It's worth every penny." —Kathleen Cooke
Get it from Amazon for $9.56.
7. A pumice stone toilet bowl cleaner for removing all sorts of stubborn rings that've been staring at you every time you're in the washroom. Nope, you do NOT need a new toilet. Your OG just requires some zhuzhing.
Promising review: "OMG!!! It works!!! After having this toilet buildup I gave up on everything, but I saw that this product 'worked' and decided to give it a try... with a little elbow grease and some music blasting in the background I managed to remove it all!!! I can’t believe it. I’m so happy, I was so embarrassed when company came over and would see that, not no more... yay!!!" —Asdrubal Orantes
Get it from Amazon for $11.15.
8. An over-the-door cabinet organizer so you won't have to stare at a pile of hairstyling tools every time you go to brush your teeth. You'll be locating your hair dryer in record time!
Promising review: "This product did exactly what I needed it to. Before all my items were in a drawer and the cords were a pain, but with this metal basket it minimized clutter, keeps things organized and separate, and it also looks nice. It fits two of my blow-dryers, a flat iron, and curling wand. The bars are adjustable, as well (just use the twisties it came with to secure them in place). Worth the buy!" —Alyssa Jewell
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in seven finishes).
9. A mold and mildew removal gel that'll turn back time on your shower surround in a mere six hours. (Can't wait for Cher to drop that remix.)
WE SUPPORT A BEAUTIFUL LIE!!
Promising review: "It’s a little hard to squeeze but that totally makes up for the AMAZING results. I was embarrassed about our tubs because the people we bought our house from didn’t caulk or seal them properly and this resulted in mildew buildup. I tried EVERYTHING until I saw this on TikTok, I believe — MIRACLE FREAKING WORKER. I will be buying more, the only complaint I will ever have is the shipping got mixed up but that is not a problem and was fixed very easily!" —Brooklyn Nguyen
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
10. Indoor plant food spikes to turn that plant bb's frown upside down...and yours too! You spent way too much on it at the farmers market anyway and are determined to help this one thrive. RIP to all the plants before it.
It's recommended to change the spikes every 30 days during the spring and summer months!
Promising review: "I have several houseplants that had stopped flowering, so I put a few of these spikes in the pot (there are directions on the back of package for quantity), and approximately a month after using these spikes, my peace lily had three flowers on it, and my African violets plants all got several blooms on them! This worked wonders for my plants that don't flower also! I noticed that my ivy and cactus plants started growing faster, and they became more green and healthy looking. I am very happy with this product, and I will buy it again." —Elizabeth
Get a pack of 24 from Amazon for $2.79.
11. A hard-water booster for your dishwasher that'll finally get your Pyrex bowls that you thought were donezo looking normal again. You and I both know those bowls are the best, despite your home's hard water.
Promising review: "We have ridiculously hard water. The Culligan guy who tested it was surprised it doesn’t come out of the faucet as a solid. My dishes, especially my Pyrex bowls and casserole dishes were almost white from the build-up. Nothing ever seemed clean. I tried this, and it’s an absolute miracle. My dishes are clean again. See the comparison in the picture — bowl on the left is 'clean', it was washed without the Finish booster. The bowl on the right was washed with. I’m totally not kidding, it completely does what it says!" —CB
Get it from Amazon for $7.
12. A velvet slipcover will give your ragged old couch a completely new look. Plus, the slipcover comes with straps to keep it in place so you don't have to fuss with it all the time.
Promising review: "I have never been so excited about a slipcover. Total transformation of our couch and love seat. I was worried about it not working on our leather couch, but it stays on really well due to the straps and the separate cushion covers. LOVE." —Brian/Liz
Get it from Amazon for $43.49+ (available in two sizes and seven colors).
13. An Angry Orange pet odor eliminator for erasing all the visual (and smelly) evidence of pet accidents on flooring and furniture. You don't need a new chair. You just need this.
Promising review: "This product is amazing!!!! We have a Rottweiler pup and a bichon pup and our house was feeling the PAIN! I tried everything and use to tell my wife, 'with all the science and technology in the world we still can’t come up with something that gets rid of the dog mark smell!'
This product does everything and more. Just ordered another round. We were about to throw away some furniture due to the smell and now after use we can keep it. Saved me hundreds. Well worth the money." —clayton s tonkin
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
14. A grout pen that's as simple to use as coloring in the lines so you don't have to stare at the stained grout and imagine what it used to look like. Grout takes up a teeny bit of space but, as you can see from the pics, makes a huge impact!
I've used this on my own bathroom floor, which has a more complicated hexagon pattern so it took a bit of time. But I just listened to an episode or two of a podcast and got to work! I recommend doing two coats.
Promising review: "We moved into our new home, and the shower had a really yellow grout. Cleaning didn’t do anything, and I saw this grout pen online. What a saver! Otherwise, I would have just hired someone to replace my shower. I used this grout pen, and my husband was so impressed :D The tip loses its shape fast, but just pull out the TIP AND FLIPPED IT OVER, and you’ll have a new tip." —jennifer
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
15. Some self-adhesive film because a bath remodel is not in the stars but you can fake a new countertop on the cheap. All ya need is this and a bit of patience.
Promising review: "I used this adhesive film to turn two cheap Ikea tables into less-cheap-looking Ikea tables because I'm not made of money, but I would like others to believe I am. Super simple to use and you get a ton of it for the price. I was really pleased overall. The pattern actually looks like marble, not a weird pixely repetitive pattern, so that's great as well. Also it was delivered same day which was miraculous as my DIY initiative tends to fade approximately 48 hours after I discover a project I want to do." —Spencer House
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
16. A holy grail soft cleanser to help you *easily* erase all those gray and rusty stains on household surfaces you came to terms with years ago. They aren't paying rent, so give 'em the boot!
FYI, this is the pre-mixed version (which saves you a bit of time). But you can also try the original powder version. To understand just *how* versatile this product is, check out our review of Bar Keepers Friend and prepare to be amazed!
Promising review: "I’m now a permanent customer. I’ve used CLR, Clorox bowl cleaners, and others but this is my favorite. I used a small broom to clean my tubs and tile (as I usually do) even though instructions said to use a sponge; it dried my hands pretty bad (please use gloves). So I used the broom instead and it worked pretty well. I would recommend. I even tried it on my stove and it worked like a charm." —Itzel A.
Get two 13 oz. bottles from Amazon for $15.90.
17. A drawer organizer will let you Lego-fit all the containers into your drawer so you can have the bathroom drawer or junk drawer of your Instagram dreams.
18. A bottle of leather conditioner to revive your leather goods *even* as large as a leather couch! Welcome to your next project while you catch up on the latest ep of your fave true-crime podcast!
Reviewers note that using this may darken the leather, so keep that in mind!
Promising review: "Excellent product! So happy I tried it! I wore kitchen gloves and smoothed a thin layer of the product all over the couch, instead of using the cloth. Went way faster and I didn’t waste product soaked up by the cloth." —Kristie
Get it from Amazon for $17.99.
19. A broom and mop organizer that'll mount on a closet wall for a tidy "after" so you won't worry about an avalanche when you open that door. You know what I'm talking about.
Promising review: "Repeat customer! I purchased one to organize the garden tools (rake, hoe, cultivator, shovel, etc.) in our garage and by alternating the tops of the tools up/down, was able to fit them neatly in the holder. Liked it so much, going to install another next to it for the other items. The hooks are a nice feature to hold our gloves and a simple plastic bag to hold things when needed." —Rob C.
Get it from Amazon for $14.97.
20. An ~intense~ grout cleaner — it can bring blackened grout back from the disgusting brink because you shouldn't want to wear shoes in the bathroom.
Promising review: "I never thought I'd be able to clean my grout out again without hiring someone professional to do it! But this cleaner did the wonder!!! I used it with my steam cleaner and here's the before and after pictures! I did dry brush it before I used the steam cleaner and I saw all the dirt getting out! It really works! It was hard work though, if I ever get a bigger house I might just hire someone to do it." —Chen
Get it from Amazon for $19.98.
21. A targeted cleaner that has a commercial-strength formula to cut through the mess to annihilate tough soap scum on shower doors, tub bottoms, sinks, whatever.
Promising review: "Sharing our nasty before picture so you can really see the difference! Our tub/shower has a grippy bottom and scum and dirt cakes on there so easily. The only way I've been able to get it off before was literally scraping it inch by inch, I've spent hours and all it ever got was somewhat clean - never enough for me to want to take a real bath in it. This stuff is expensive but with the good reviews I decided to try it, it works amazingly!! I sprayed it on (it came with a great spray nozzle and a lid) and left it for about 15–20 minutes. Then I took a brush with hard plastic bristles (I believe a soft brush would have even worked) and with less than 20 minutes of scrubbing the entire tub and walls it was cleaner than when we moved in. The grime and scum almost like melted off. It smells pleasant, it's not crazy strong smelling but in an enclosed space I still felt the need to wear a mask while cleaning." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.88.
22. A drill brush cleaning kit you can attach to your drill/driver for an informercial-like cleaning sesh that'll have you seeking out all the dirty surfaces you've been ignoring. This'll handle all the elbow grease.
Includes three brushes that'll attached to a standard handheld drill.
Promising review: "I’m in love with this. I manage many apartment properties and finding people to do the cleaning has been tricky business, so I end up having to get in and clean these horrendous filth pods tenants lived in and left me to deal with when they move out. The ovens and stove tops are usually the worst, and I absolutely hate cleaning. I came across this drill attachment set, and let me tell you, it helped me tremendously! I still had to get in with a putty knife on some of them but it really cut down my elbow-grease time. If it wasn’t for this drill attachment, I think my arms would have just fallen off trying to clean it as good as I did! My only con would be that it doesn’t have any extension of any sort, so I really had my drill all up in that oven, but well worth it." —alicia haats
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in six colors and stiffness levels).