We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Suit up for a future gig with this astronaut duvet set — even if you’re a grown-up.
Includes a duvet cover and pillow case.
Also available in ballerina (single, double), football champ (single), mermaid (single, double), knight (single, double), dinosaur (single), pirate (single), princess (single, double), jockey (single, double), and firefighter (single, double).
2. Dream up your next tropical vacay with this leaf-print duvet cover set that’ll leave plenty of $$$ left in your travel fund.
Includes a duvet cover and pillowcase. Queen and king includes two pillowcases.
5. “Does the bedding match the countertops?” is the new stupid joke you’re going to make with this marble-print duvet cover and contrasting pillowcases.
23. Invest in an heirloom-like quilt that feels extra special with metallic embroidery.
Get it from Anthropologie for $198+. / Available in twin, full, queen, and king, and colors green and coral.
24. Feel like your lying in a beautiful meadow — and safe your sniffles — with this simple, elegant duvet set that makes your place look like a home tour from a glossy mag.
It includes a duvet cover and two pillowcases.
Get them from Amazon for $48.95. / Available in full/queen.
28. Or settle in for the night with a gentle dino-unicorn duo or a laser-wielding team too cool for this current, cruel world.
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈