We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Verb Ghost Oil makes quick work of taming frizz and flyaways. This is THE BEST hair oil if you have coarse, thick hair like me. Trust.
2. Admire My Skin Brightening Serum earns lots of credit in the Amazon reviews from people with hyperpigmentation and melasma. But folks with rosacea will also find it incredibly useful in their skincare routine.
3. Mr. Pumice Ultimate Pumi Bar is your new shower BFF. Its rougher side will help attack calluses and the soft side will smooth out the offending areas.
4. LONDONTOWN Kur Instant Smudge Fix, something I wish I knew about eons ago because I'm forever smudging my at-home AND salon manis.
5. Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo targets residue from all that dry shampoo you have built up in your hair so your scalp with truly feel clean. I get it. Really.
6. Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick stays on in a super velvety way that won't dry out your lips or call for post-lunch application. Seriously, it stays put and I always get compliments when I wear it!
7. Pleasing Care Bamboo Charcoal Oil Absorbing Sheets help stop the shine right when it starts without disturbing your makeup. AND they're larger than other oil blotting sheets!!
8. MAXSOFT Scalp Care Brush works wonders by massaging your scalp so you can start with a *true* clean slate and put those haircare products to full use.
9. e.l.f. Camo Concealer promises 16 hours of wear and 26 shades. It's lightweight and dries matte, even though it's highly pigmented. So really, why the heck isn't it already on your undereyes?
10. Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment goes on cooling and smooth, is easy to blend in, and will make you look in the mirror five minutes later wondering where all that redness went! I use it daily as a moisturizer under my foundation and some reviewers even use it as a CC cream. It's *that* good. And it has SPF 30!
11. AmElegant Facial Hair Removal gets at the peach fuzz and those random face hairs that pop up seemingly out of the middle of nowhere.
12. Corsx Acne Pimple Master Patches attack blemishes that pop up in the least convenient time (so any time) by sucking out the gunk without irritating your skin around the blemish like drying treatments.
13. Radha Rosehip Oil is an all-natural solution to a ton of skin problems. It helps hydrate skin, reduces the look of wrinkles and scars, and reviewers even say it helps their hair and nails.
14. Essence Cosmetics False Lash Effect Mascara makes for a super dramatic before and after. Prepare to get grilled about where you got your eyelash extensions.
15. Petitfée Gold & Snail Hydrogel Eye Patches have gold and snail secretion filtrate to help depuff your poor under-eyes on the cheap.
16. Docolor Eyelash Comb separates lashes (whether they're still wet with mascara or decked out with extensions) to prevent any clumped look.
17. O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream soothes dry, cracked hands *while* making them look so much more presentable. I'm going to assume you've been washing your hands often and correctly all along, but maybe you haven't and your hands are super dry these days. (No, this is not an accusation.)
18. And O'Keeffe's Foot Cream rehabs cracked, painful heels just in time for sandal season. Here's to going to bed without socks!
19. e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer has squalene for the utmost hydration, smoothing capability, and grip for your makeup all dang day. Plus it works for all skin types.
20. Lovoir Winged Eyeliner Stamp imprints a perfectly symmetrical wing so you can use some of your time on better things. Oh, if only you could give Past You this product! But we can't dwell on things like that.
21. John Frieda Hot Air Brush handles the blowout for you. No more figuring out how the heck to maneuver a blow-dryer *and* round brush.
22. BestLan Hair Finishing Stick looks just like a mascara wand but its shaping cream tames your flyaways on those days when throwing your hair up in a bun or ponytail is all you can muster.
23. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask works some serious magic on your strands thanks to olive, meadowfoam, and sweet almond extracts in just 3-5 minutes. I've tried most drugstore hair masks and can vouch that this is ~legit~.
24. Satin pillowcases feel cool to the touch and are much easier on your hair and skin than cotton pillow cases that tend to suck up moisture and frizz your hair while you sleep. I can vouch. I have three sets!
25. Biotin shampoo made with tea tree, jojoba, and argan oils and *without* sulfates. Reviewers say it helps with hair loss and preventing dandruff. (Gotta love a testimonial with photographic evidence!)
26. Elizavecca Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment works like a hair mask except with even more dramatic results thanks to Ceramide 3 and collagen. Any time I use it, my hair looks and feels so much healthier.
27. Crave Naturals Detangling brush glides through your hair without tugging or ripping out your strands. Tangles, meet your match.
28. Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 transforms damaged hair for a touchable, visible difference when you leave it on for at least 10 minutes because it helps relink broken bonds.
29. Goody Slideproof Elastics keep your sweaty mane in a ponytail or bun as intended while you welcome sweet death in brutal workout classes. I have a MANE of hair and it keeps it where it's supposed to be.
30. A matte-finish setting spray locks in your makeup to help avoid touchups throughout the day.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.