41 Beauty Products That'll Basically Give You A New Definition Of True Love
You may have to have a talk with your S.O. once you've tried a smudge-fixing top coat, dandruff-attacking shampoo, and rosacea-masking color corrector.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Verb Ghost Oil makes quick work of taming frizz and flyaways. This is THE BEST hair oil if you have coarse, thick hair like me. Reviewers with hair textures up to 4c rave about it!
2. Admire My Skin Brightening Serum earns lots of credit in the Amazon reviews from people with hyperpigmentation and melasma. But folks with rosacea will also find it incredibly useful in their skincare routine.
3. Mr. Pumice Ultimate Pumi Bar is your new shower BFF. Its rougher side will help attack calluses and the soft side will smooth out the offending areas.
4. LONDONTOWN Kur Instant Smudge Fix, something I wish I knew about eons ago because I'm forever smudging my at-home AND salon manis.
5. Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo targets residue from all that dry shampoo you have built up in your hair so your scalp will truly feel clean. I get it. Really.
6. Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick stays on in a super velvety way that won't dry out your lips or call for post-lunch application. Seriously, it stays put and I always get compliments when I wear it!
7. BH Cosmetics Power Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner has the pigment so your colorful cat eye will stand out in that Zoom call, no problem. Oh, and did we mention it's waterproof?
8. Pleasing Care Bamboo Charcoal Oil Absorbing Sheets help stop the shine right when it starts without disturbing your makeup. AND they're larger than other oil blotting sheets!!
9. MAXSOFT Scalp Care Brush works wonders by massaging your scalp so you can start with a *true* clean slate and put those haircare products to full use.
10. Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment goes on cooling and smooth, is easy to blend in, and will make you look in the mirror five minutes later wondering where all that redness went! I use it daily as a moisturizer under my foundation and some reviewers even use it as a CC cream. It's *that* good. And it has SPF 30!
11. AmElegant Facial Hair Removal gets at the peach fuzz and those random face hairs that pop up seemingly out of the middle of nowhere.
12. Corsx Acne Pimple Master Patches attack and help flatten out painful blemishes by sucking out the gunk without irritating your skin around the blemish like drying treatments.
13. Schick Hydro Silk Dermaplaning Razors get at any pesky hairs out of place, whether you're shaping your brows or going in on some peach fuzz for smoother foundation application.
14. Radha Rosehip Oil is an all-natural solution to a ton of skin problems. It helps hydrate skin, reduces the look of wrinkles and scars, and reviewers even say it helps their hair and nails.
15. Essence Cosmetics Princess False Lash Effect Mascara makes for a super dramatic before and after. Prepare to get grilled about where you got your eyelash extensions.
16. And Docolor Eyelash Comb separates lashes (whether they're still wet with mascara or decked out with extensions) to prevent any clumped look.
17. Bread Beauty Supply Hair Mask Creamy Deep Conditioner made with super-fruit oils to give folks with 3a–4c hair lightweight hydration to leave your curls and coils feeling soft.
18. O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream soothes dry, cracked hands *while* making them look so much more presentable. I'm going to assume you've been washing your hands often and correctly all along, but maybe you haven't and your hands are super dry these days. (No, this is not an accusation.)
20. Glossier Solution scrubs pores and skin with a trio of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), and Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) to help loosen the yucky stuff to make way for lightened scars, smaller-looking pores, and fewer blemishes. (If you aren't into chemical exfoliation yet, you're skin is really missing out!)
21. Lovoir Winged Eyeliner Stamp imprints a perfectly symmetrical wing so you can use some of your time on better things. Oh, if only you could give Past You this product! But we can't dwell on things like that.
22. bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer has a lightweight hydrating gel-cream formula, buildable coverage, and SPF 30 — which'll take at least one step out of your makeup routine. Looking at you saving a few minutes!
23. John Frieda Hot Air Brush handles the blowout for you. No more figuring out how the heck to maneuver a blow-dryer *and* round brush.
24. Bomba Curls Dominican Forbidden Oil is infused with pure coffee seed and castor oil mean to moisturize your hair and scalp, while promoting hair growth and making your strands look glossier.
25. Chaos Makeup Pressed Multi-Chromes mesmerize with dimensional color that might just have you checking yourself out in the mirror at every chance whether you wear this 100% pigment on your eyes, lips, face, or body.
26. Camryn's BFF Gentle Edges Brush smooths and lays your edges (if you want to). It has two ends — one that'll massage your scalp to increase blood flow and a mini comb — for a tiny multi-tasking tool.
27. Biossance Squalane Oil (thanks to its namesake) packs in the same kind of moisture naturally found in human skin to keep your visage feeling soft, smooth, and plump. Reviewers say it helps with redness too!
28. Satin pillowcases feel cool to the touch and are much easier on your hair and skin than cotton pillow cases that tend to suck up moisture and frizz your hair while you sleep. I can vouch. I have three sets!
29. Or a pretty satin bonnet to keep your curly, textured, or protective styled hair in tip-top shape while you get your beauty rest.
30. Biotin Shampoo made with tea tree, jojoba, and argan oils and *without* sulfates. Reviewers say it helps with hair loss and preventing dandruff. (Gotta love a testimonial with photographic evidence!)
32. Crave Naturals Detangling brush glides through your hair without tugging or ripping out your strands. Tangles, meet your match.
33. Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 transforms damaged hair for a touchable, visible difference when you leave it on for at least 10 minutes because it helps relink broken bonds.
34. Function of Beauty Skin Serum is customized just for you thanks to a quiz that'll help determine your skincare needs. Sometimes you just need someone to hold your hand and this brand'll help you do that virtually.
35. No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow Palette is full of versatile, buildable shades for when you wanna play it mellow.
36. Goody Slideproof Elastics keep your sweaty mane in a ponytail or bun as intended while you feel like you're about to meet your maker in brutal workout classes. I have a MANE of hair and it keeps it where it's supposed to be.
38. KimChi Chic Drama Queen highlighters are super vibrant but oh-so-blendable whether you're dusting them on your cheekbones or blending them in as eyeshadow.
39. And Fluide Universal Gloss for some shimmer in a gorgeous pink you can add to lips, eyelids, cheekbones, or any other spot where you wanna *dazzle.*
40. Versed The Shortcut Overnight Facial gives you glowy skin with glycolic and lactic acids, two alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that exfoliate the skin and stimulate collagen production. Gotta love something you can slather on your face before bed to work while you rest.
41. Or Ren Clean Skincare Evercalm Overnight Recovery Balm if your skin needs a serious break while you get your beauty rest. Its lipids from Olive, Almond Borage, and Linseed oils deliver some intense moisture overnight.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.