1. SKIN1004 Zombie Pack Face Masks make you (briefly) look like a zombie while it goes to work tightening your pores and minimizing the appearance of wrinkles. Now's as good of a time as ever to FaceTime your mom and scare her.
2. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 transforms damaged hair for a touchable, visible difference when you leave it on for at least 10 minutes because it helps relink broken bonds.
3. Elizavecca Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment goes on like a hair mask except it'll give you even more dramatic results thanks to Ceramide 3 and collagen. Any time I use it, my hair looks and feels so much healthier.
Promising review: "New holy grail product! Left my hair silky smooth, manageable. This is magic in a white bottle!" —Tiffany Gorm
Get it from Amazon for $7.78.
Read our review of Elizavecca CER-100 Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment to learn more about why one BuzzFeeder calls it "the miracle product I've been searching for."
4. Teeth whitening pens easily apply and let sit a minute or two to dry. Buh-bye annoying strips and coffee stains.
You can use each pen ~20 times and should expect your teeth to lighten four to eight shades.
Promising review: "These are my new holy grail. I have always dreaded whitening my teeth due to the fact that I have very sensitive gums. With this it doesn't hurt or cause any sensitivity. As long as you don’t go too close to your gum line, it’s fine. Plus, I love how this is so easy and convenient to use on the go. Will buy again when I run out." —Amazon Customer
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $15.99.
5. A leave-in conditioner made for kids (and grownups) with curly hair and tender heads gives you some picturesque results thanks to its hydrating and detangling formula of vitamin B5, jojoba oil, keratin, and more.
Promising review: "Holy grail for curls! If your child has curls, GET THIS! I had tried what felt like everything to make my son's very curly hair look cute and curly and not crazy frizzy and curly, and nothing seemed to work, UNTIL THIS! So amazing! I put it in his hair after washing or use it to refresh his curls!" —Alexis Martin-Klose
Get it from Amazon for $7.59.
6. An exfoliating scrub mitt helps you part with excess dead skin and particles while you use it a couple of times a month (it's that good so you don't have to use it often!). Reviewers find it super helpful for removing self-tanner, addressing ingrown hairs, and increasing circulation.
Promising review: "My skin is 100% softer and feels far smoother thanks to this product!!! The difference was noticeable after ONE use; it's true. All the grime, rolled-up skin, flakes, and chucks — shudder, that was on me??? Everything other customers are saying about how disgusting it is when you see how much dead skin sloughs off is true. I disagree that it only comes off after the first use, though — I have continued to see improvement over the time I've used it, about six weeks, and even some age-related and sun damage discoloration is gone. These are the BEST, MUST HAVE, holy grail exfoliating mittens. I DEFINITELY recommend this! Did I say I recommend this 100%? I do!" —Kindle Customer. g'ma
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available in a set of two).
7. E.l.f.'s Poreless Putty Primer, a lightweight base primer with TONS of amazing reviews because it helps to reduce the appearance of pores and make your makeup apply like buttah.
8. A pack of facial and eyebrow razors remove fine hairs and smooth your skin for much easier makeup application.
10. A volcanic stone face roller removes oil and shine from your face. And unlike oil-blotting sheets, the ball can be popped out and washed so you can use this over and over and over again.
11. CeraVe salicylic acid body wash exfoliates any rough, bumpy skin (minus the microbeads) and leave you feeling smoother and hydrated thanks to moisturizing hyaluronic acid and calming niacinamide.
Promising review: "I’ve been using this for over a year now, and it is the only thing that has completely cured my skin of KP and body acne. You have to be consistent with it and use it continuously for about a month to see results, but it is amazing. Holy grail product." —K
Get it from Amazon for $13.29.
12. First Aid Beauty's KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub helps get rid of "chicken skin" (ahem, tiny bumps that are called keratosis pilaris) thanks to smart ingredients like glycolic, lactic acids, and pumice buffing beads. Talk about an effective shower.
Promising review: "I’ve struggled with KP my entire life and never knew there was something that could help correct it. I’ve only used this twice and can tell a huge difference. My arms are smoother than they’ve ever been." —hillary layton