27 Beauty Products From Sephora You’ll Probably End Up Using Every Single Day
Call me Indiana Jones because I just found your new holy grails.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Fenty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer looks, as its name implies, good on EVERYONE. Rihanna knows what she's doing.
2. Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment goes on cooling and smooth, is easy to blend in, and will make you look in the mirror five minutes later wondering where any redness went! I use it daily as a moisturizer under my foundation and some reviewers even use it as a CC cream. It's *that* good. And it has SPF 30!
3. And Dr. Jart Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream is also worth calling out thanks to its equally cooling effect on your skin.
4. Urban Decay Naked3 Palette packs in an array of super pretty blendable eye shadows you can mix and match to create all kinds of glowy looks. (Should out to Buzz for all the compliments it's earned me.)
5. Fresh Sugar Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF 15 has 15 (!!!) shades and smooth, buildable color for days when you need some color but are short on time (so most days?). This is an OG for good reason.
6. Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Antioxidant Face Oil is a holy grail product for many thanks to its rich combo of antioxidants and omega 6 and 9 to target fine lines, dryness, dullness, and other skin issues that can make you look slightly less like the magnificent creature you are.
7. Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer does a ton of smooth talking to your pores that always seem to catch lil' pools of foundation. *Plus* it feels super lightweight, unlike a lot of primers.
8. Urban Decay All Nighter Pollution Protection Makeup Setting Spray keeps your perfectly done-up face looking and feeling that way, while providing a protective barrier against pollution FTW.
9. Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer sounds juicy (and you'd be right about that) with a lightweight gel formula that helps boost your ~glow~ (yes) with ingredients like watermelon extract and hyaluronic acid.
10. Sephora Collection Daily Brush Cleaner helps you do the thing you KNOW you should do, clean your brushes (you're dragging across makeup palettes and then all over your face) on the reg.
11. Lancôme CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base, aka a mascara primer, helps separate lashes and boosts volume. "Are those lashes fake?" isn't a terrible thing to hear, now is it?!
12. IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+, a full-coverage, color-correcting cream with SPF 50 and multiple formula types to get your sunscreen situation handled.
13. Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer is a great formula itself (that I use every single day) but the really great part about it (IMO) is that the container design catches stray powder your brush loosens up to use for later for far less waste. Plus the included brush is PERFECT.
14. Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel easily pumps up the volume and look on your brows because your gorgeous eyes deserve the framing. (This is another personal fave of mine!)
15. KVD Vegan Beauty Tattoo Eyeliner has a super fine tip to help you get your flick on and keep it put.
16. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer is full of hyaluronic acid, shea butter, and bionymph peptide to support your skin's collagen for an overall plumping look.
17. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder — perhaps you've heard of it? — blends effortlessly to set your makeup for up to 12 hours. 'Nuff said.
18. beautyblender looks unassuming enough (it's just a sponge!) BUT has a cult following for good reason. Its shape and material means you get streak-free application, even if you're not a pro in the makeup department.
19. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Body Builder lets you adjust how much volume you'd like to add to your 'do because the closer to Dolly Parton's height you can get, the better.
20. Kerastase Nutritive Blow-Dry Primer for Dry Hair (an exclusive to Sephora) helps nourish and smooth out your strands while preventing breakage from styling.
21. MILK Makeup Holographic Stick in a mini version makes it super easy to look all glowy and radiant on the go, which is what I want for all of us, OK?!
22. Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm gently erases the day without tugging or drying out your skin.
23. Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino + Avocado Leave-In Defining Crème keeps your curls in movement and provides soft-to-the-touch definition without the crunch.
24. bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil is the stuff of legend (and comes in many forms), but the OG does major work for medium-to-thick hair thanks to its UV and heat protection, and shine effects.
25. NARS Blush (in Orgasm X, go-to Orgasm, or one of many other colors) goes on smooth and seems to last both on your face and in the compact for ages. There's good reason it's adored!
26. First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads are a daily treatment packed with lactic and glycolic acids to target uneven texture, spots, and clogged pores. So really, they're your new multitasking BFF.
27. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream contains guaraná (an Amazonian plant with caffeine), coconut oil, and other super nourishing and moisturizing ingredients you'll wanna rub all over your body, not just your bum. Oh, and did I mention the divine smell?
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.