We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us their favorite beauty hacks you haven't already heard a million times before. Here are their tried-and-true recommendations:
1. Curl eyelashes while you sleep with an eye mask.
2. Halt an oozing zit with a swipe of antiperspirant.
3. And guard against underboob sweat — and the painful rashes that result from it — with antiperspirant.
4. Apply eyeshadow primer to ~especially~ oily areas of your face for a flawless finish.
5. Make lip color pop with a dusting of powder highlighter.
6. Warm up your eye makeup with your ~other~ assets.
7. Use Vaseline as a nail multitasker.
8. And use it as a soothing eye-makeup remover.
9. Keep a salon job vivid in between seshes with semipermanent color.
10. Treat zits overnight with Prid Drawing Salve.
11. Apply false eyelashes UNDERNEATH your natural lashes.
12. Set makeup with powdered sunscreen.
13. Set mineral foundation with a spritz of plain ol' H20.
14. Prime foundation with anti-chafing gel.
15. Tint your brows with a box of Just for Men for beards and mustaches.
16. And condition those brows in the shower with the same stuff you use on your hair.
17. Keep a powdered face looking natural with MAC’s Prep & Prime Fix+.
18. Replace half of the stuff in your beauty routine with rosewater.
19. Bake your makeup with talc instead of a face powder.
20. Skip the shaving gel and use conditioner instead.
21. Prime with white eyeliner to really make your eyeshadow color count.
22. Make a custom whitening tray with an old clear retainer.
23. Spot-treat acne with tea tree oil.
24. Whip up a smoothing body scrub with brown sugar and olive oil.
25. Control oil and dry out body acne with toner.
26. Wet brows before filling them in to make pencil stick better.
27. Annihilate razor bumps with aspirin paste.
28. Erase mascara mistakes with sponge-tip eyeshadow applicators.
29. Instead of dusting off excess post-baking powder, blend it in with a sponge.
30. Remove makeup with unscented baby wipes.
31. Fluff up limp hair in the shower with apple cider vinegar.
32. (Occasionally) add baking soda to your shampoo to remove product buildup and pump up the volume.
Want to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter.
The comments in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.