We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An outta-this-world paperweight that'll tidy your desk while reminding you of how you're working this 9 to 5 to save up for a penthouse on Mars.
2. A copper string of lights to shed some ethereal light on most anything.
3. A picturesque bundt cake pan to produce the most ~magical~ powdered sugar–dusted forest.
4. A glow-in-the-dark clock as a standout on any gallery wall.
5. An iridescent zip pouch — it just may become your new travel companion for keeping liquids in *or* out.
6. A luxurious candle in a lovely vessel that'll rise from the ashes as a storage accessory once all the wonderfully scented wax is gone.
7. A set of *personalized* vitamins for a grammable reminder to take your pills.
8. An architectural pen cup to give your desk some good bones.
9. A roll of galactic tape so you can patch the holes in your life (or the universe).
10. A ~sharp~ razor set as a reason to wave No-Shave November goodbye.
11. A faux-mink snood that'll be your fluffy armor when the weather is frightful.
12. A serving bowl and dip dish duo for jar queso and a bag of tortilla chips, because like Madge said in "Human Nature," I'm not sorry.
13. A cocktail tome so you can stop pouring all your cash into your fave speakeasy.
14. And a lustrous glass to contain those tasty creations.
15. A metallic headphones stand that'll match your fave noise-canceling wonders while they're at ease.
16. A marble cheese board as a place to park your night cheese before devouring it.
17. A minimalist wall calendar your family can quickly refer to, but won't be able to muss up with their dentist appointments.
18. A pair of bow earrings to help you hold on to your air pods!!!
19. A mirrored bookmark that'll transform into the most gorgeous thing ever when you glimpse your own visage.
20. A set of lace PJs you can wear when you wanna breathe and dress to impress (your bed).
21. A set of gold-handled utensils may help enforce that New Year's resolution you're totally going to make again about cooking more.
22. A collapsible *sunny* umbrella for making skies look blue, even when they're gray.
23. A knotted pillow as an abstract cushion perfect for lounging.
24. A Tarte highlighting palette you'll want to casually leave laying out all the time for others to gaze upon.
25. A sculptural bottle opener friends would feel too guilty about stealing at a party.
26. A set of nail polish–removing towelettes with packaging that, TBH, you should frame.
27. A textured throw you can nuzzle into while disguising those sweatpants you've worn for three days straight.
28. A desktop calendar to *also* serve as an objet d'art.
29. A lotus incense burner you'll put to use by finally wafting your way through that bundle of incense sticks you bought at a steal.
30. A faux-fur jacket as a chance to rep some of the most beautiful things in life, including flowers, clouds, unicorns, Nicki Minaj, etc.
31. A carry on cocktail kit *built* for your next ✈️ 'gram flat lay.
32. An abstract wallet with sweeping lines most people won't realize is in the likeness of a Star Wars stormtrooper helmet unless you tell them.
33. An activity baby chair you'll be sad to put away once your baby has outgrown it.
34. A pair of ~swirly~ coasters may have you asking guests over and over again if they'd like something to drink.
35. A sleek watch nearly as handsome as you, but it won't compete with your good looks! Promise.
36. A *tubular* organizer to tidy up your desk.
37. A glittery card case — it can easily transfer your wallet essentials to a tiny purse.
38. Or a sleek business card holder so your deets will stay crease-free.
39. A sturdy chef's apron with simple, beautiful details to prevent all kinds of clothes-ruining stains.
40. A stacked marble lamp with some real gravitas that can match all kinds of decor schemes. (I know.)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.