We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post is actually from 2017, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. For our most up-to-date recommendations, check out the 2018 version of this post!
1. An outta-this-world paperweight that'll tidy your desk while reminding you of how you're working this 9 to 5 to save up for a penthouse on Mars.
5. An iridescent zip pouch — it just may become your new travel companion for keeping liquids in *or* out.
6. A luxurious candle in a lovely vessel that'll rise from the ashes as a storage accessory once all the wonderfully scented wax is gone.
12. A serving bowl and dip dish duo for jar queso and a bag of tortilla chips, because like Madge said in "Human Nature," I'm not sorry.
15. A metallic headphones stand that'll match your fave noise-canceling wonders while they're at ease.
17. A minimalist wall calendar your family can quickly refer to, but won't be able to muss up with their dentist appointments.
19. A mirrored bookmark that'll transform into the most gorgeous thing ever when you glimpse your own visage.
21. A set of gold-handled utensils may help enforce that New Year's resolution you're totally going to make again about cooking more.
24. A Tarte highlighting palette you'll want to casually leave laying out all the time for others to gaze upon.
27. A textured throw you can nuzzle into while disguising those sweatpants you've worn for three days straight.
29. A lotus incense burner you'll put to use by finally wafting your way through that bundle of incense sticks you bought at a steal.
30. A faux-fur jacket as a chance to rep some of the most beautiful things in life, including flowers, clouds, unicorns, Nicki Minaj, etc.
32. An abstract wallet with sweeping lines most people won't realize is in the likeness of a Star Wars stormtrooper helmet unless you tell them.
34. A pair of ~swirly~ coasters may have you asking guests over and over again if they'd like something to drink.
39. A sturdy chef's apron with simple, beautiful details to prevent all kinds of clothes-ruining stains.
40. A stacked marble lamp with some real gravitas that can match all kinds of decor schemes. (I know.)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.