We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post is actually from 2017, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. For our most up-to-date recommendations, check out the 2018 version of this post!
1. An outta-this-world paperweight that'll tidy your desk while reminding you of how you're working this 9 to 5 to save up for a penthouse on Mars.
2. A copper string of lights to shed some ethereal light on most anything.
3. A picturesque bundt cake pan to produce the most ~magical~ powdered sugar–dusted forest.
4. A glow-in-the-dark clock as a standout on any gallery wall.
5. An iridescent zip pouch — it just may become your new travel companion for keeping liquids in *or* out.
6. A luxurious candle in a lovely vessel that'll rise from the ashes as a storage accessory once all the wonderfully scented wax is gone.
7. A set of *personalized* vitamins for a grammable reminder to take your pills.
8. An architectural pen cup to give your desk some good bones.
9. A roll of galactic tape so you can patch the holes in your life (or the universe).
10. A ~sharp~ razor set as a reason to wave No-Shave November goodbye.
11. A faux-mink snood that'll be your fluffy armor when the weather is frightful.
12. A serving bowl and dip dish duo for jar queso and a bag of tortilla chips, because like Madge said in "Human Nature," I'm not sorry.
13. A cocktail tome so you can stop pouring all your cash into your fave speakeasy.
14. And a lustrous glass to contain those tasty creations.
15. A metallic headphones stand that'll match your fave noise-canceling wonders while they're at ease.
16. A marble cheese board as a place to park your night cheese before devouring it.
17. A minimalist wall calendar your family can quickly refer to, but won't be able to muss up with their dentist appointments.
18. A pair of bow earrings to help you hold on to your air pods!!!
19. A mirrored bookmark that'll transform into the most gorgeous thing ever when you glimpse your own visage.
20. A set of lace PJs you can wear when you wanna breathe and dress to impress (your bed).
21. A set of gold-handled utensils may help enforce that New Year's resolution you're totally going to make again about cooking more.
22. A collapsible *sunny* umbrella for making skies look blue, even when they're gray.
23. A knotted pillow as an abstract cushion perfect for lounging.
24. A Tarte highlighting palette you'll want to casually leave laying out all the time for others to gaze upon.
25. A sculptural bottle opener friends would feel too guilty about stealing at a party.
26. A set of nail polish–removing towelettes with packaging that, TBH, you should frame.
27. A textured throw you can nuzzle into while disguising those sweatpants you've worn for three days straight.
28. A desktop calendar to *also* serve as an objet d'art.
29. A lotus incense burner you'll put to use by finally wafting your way through that bundle of incense sticks you bought at a steal.
30. A faux-fur jacket as a chance to rep some of the most beautiful things in life, including flowers, clouds, unicorns, Nicki Minaj, etc.
31. A carry on cocktail kit *built* for your next ✈️ 'gram flat lay.
32. An abstract wallet with sweeping lines most people won't realize is in the likeness of a Star Wars stormtrooper helmet unless you tell them.
33. An activity baby chair you'll be sad to put away once your baby has outgrown it.
34. A pair of ~swirly~ coasters may have you asking guests over and over again if they'd like something to drink.
35. A sleek watch nearly as handsome as you, but it won't compete with your good looks! Promise.
36. A *tubular* organizer to tidy up your desk.
37. A glittery card case — it can easily transfer your wallet essentials to a tiny purse.
38. Or a sleek business card holder so your deets will stay crease-free.
39. A sturdy chef's apron with simple, beautiful details to prevent all kinds of clothes-ruining stains.
40. A stacked marble lamp with some real gravitas that can match all kinds of decor schemes. (I know.)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.