1. A Captain America night-light for shining a light on the path to the bathroom, all the horrors that your bf Chris Evans is gonna fix.
2. A Rick and Morty Monopoly game as the perf addition for your board game shelf. (Belches not included.)
3. A swords decal to stick above your ~porcelain~ throne where you watch actual Game of Thrones...and hopefully not suffer patricide.
4. A Tardis jewelry box that's so handy you'll swear it's bigger on the inside.
5. A Beauty and the Beast toothbrush holder because making out with a beast probably requires some rigorous dental hygiene.
6. This Jurassic Park shower curtain and coordinating "shaving cream can" for causing more waves than a few water rings.
7. A Sunnydale wall pennant so everyone in the Scooby gang can at least feign school spirit despite this week's impending apocalypse.
8. A set of Super Mario Bros. wall decals that'll teach kids about their forefathers.
9. A Supernatural body pillow or frisky pillow case for holding onto the Winchester brothers ever so tightly.
10. A Millennium Falcon rug to help create a real sense of ~space~.
11. This pair of heat-changing Pac-Man mugs so you'll have one to share...or for your other hand.
12. A Spock cookie jar to keep by your side on the couch while you binge on Star Trek for the millionth time.
13. A Daryl throw that's the closest you'll get to being in the arms of your The Walking Dead bf. And a matching crossbow lamp to set the mood.
14. A Middle Earth map for keeping track of all your aspirational travel plans, covering everything.
15. Some 8-bit soap to get young (or tbh, old) gamers stoked for handwashing seshes.
16. A Nuka-Cola drinking cup to slurp from while you play Fallout.
17. This Zelda key holder that'll remind you to take what you need before you head out the door.
18. A Hogwarts Express sign so everyone'll know precisely where to run at your wall with their luggage carts.
19. A Jack Skellington coin bank that easily doubles as a pose for a judgy meme.
20. A too cute Pikachu lamp with seven color options.
21. An Necronomicon Ex-Mortis switch plate that could lead to some Evil Dead–level bad decisions on college kids' parts.
You read what we said about Necronomicons...
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.