5. A college cheerleader blanket costume you can have customized for your favorite school team. And why limit it to just wearing during Halloween... did someone just say "Gameday?!"
6. A plush unicorn costume for a comfy feel with a hidden opening in the front pocket for easy abdominal access, and removable hood, tail, and wings to tailor the night's look as needed!
8. A cute lil' alien spaceship because though you don't condone storming anything, you were kinda into the idea of storming Area 51 and it's a family thing!
9. An adorable catheter baby bodysuit with openings that'll keep kids from pulling on their tubes while they feed or sleep.
11. A baby shark who's looking forward to do do, do do do do-ing all the Halloween activities. (Hard same.)
12. A fighter jet wheelchair costume that'll easily attach to a number of chair types as an option with some speed.
13. A gorgeous Belle gown with Velcro and a special skirt design that'll look like a full gown skirt while seated.
15. A designer Edna costume you can have custom made to be adaptable. Or as your favorite Incredibles character would call it, couture.
16. A glow-in-the dark gourd that wasn't made as an adaptive costume but is of soft polyester velour with an elastic bottom for easily pulling on and off, and a separate hat to tailor the costume so it's *just right*.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.