16 Adaptive Halloween Costumes For Kids That'll Probably Win Any Costume Contest
Soft fabrics, easy dressing, removable parts, and add-ons to chairs that'll help everyone get in the Halloween spirit (if they weren't already).
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
5. A college cheerleader blanket costume you can have customized for your favorite school team. And why limit it to just wearing during Halloween... did someone just say "Gameday?!"
6. A plush unicorn costume for a comfy feel with a hidden opening in the front pocket for easy abdominal access, and removable hood, tail, and wings to tailor the night's look as needed!
8. A cute lil' alien spaceship because though you don't condone storming anything, you were kinda into the idea of storming Area 51 and it's a family thing!
9. An adorable catheter baby bodysuit with openings that'll keep kids from pulling on their tubes while they feed or sleep.
11. A baby shark who's looking forward to do do, do do do do-ing all the Halloween activities. (Hard same.)
12. A fighter jet wheelchair costume that'll easily attach to a number of chair types as an option with some speed.
13. A gorgeous Belle gown with Velcro and a special skirt design that'll look like a full gown skirt while seated.
15. A designer Edna costume you can have custom made to be adaptable. Or as your favorite Incredibles character would call it, couture.
16. A glow-in-the dark gourd that wasn't made as an adaptive costume but is of soft polyester velour with an elastic bottom for easily pulling on and off, and a separate hat to tailor the costume so it's *just right*.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.