37 Father's Day Gifts For The Dad Who Has Everything
Despite his stance that he doesn't need anything.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A citronella hanging coil that'll look like a piece of art at his favorite spot on the porch AND keep away the skeeters.
2. A season of Aerial America for when he wants to take in gorgeous, narrated views without leaving the couch. (And perhaps discover Carhenge, like my dad did.)
3. A custom pet portrait to expand the family gallery wall now that your four-legged sibling is ruling the empty nest and getting the royal treatment.
4. A fill-in-the-blank book you can put down some of your favorite memories in and he can keep on hand for when he needs a pick-me-up or is just thinking of you.
7. A personalized fly fishing box to ~lure~ him into doing his favorite outdoor activity even more often. (If that's humanly possible.)
8. A 12-person tent that'll provide plenty of shelter for the fam on all those camping trips you have planned.
10. A heroic poster that'll remind him deep down that every hero and villain has something in common with Captain Underpants.
13. A sleep mask disguised as sunglasses so he can wear his sunglasses at night or in boring meetings. Just not driving, k?
16. A fancy Roomba robot vacuum with Alexa connectivity you and your siblings can go all in on because he's obsessed with gadgets and could use another pet.
17. A pair of notched couch bowls, (yes, couch bowls), fit for a spoon and grip, lest he have to mop up spilled milk from the couch ONCE MORE.
18. A set of NES coasters so he can wax poetic about his OG standbys without compromising the coffee table finish.
21. A gallon of Flex Seal to play around with in areas that could use a flexible barrier, like an unfinished basement, backyard pond, or hand tools.
24. A Thor hammer toolbox he most definitely CAN pick up and use. (Though I'm sure he does look like a pirate and an angel had a baby.)
26. A pack of pickle brine ice pops meant as an athletic supplement for helping rehydrate and prevent cramps. Though we've heard it'll also help with hangovers 😉.
27. A new set of wheels (three wheels, specifically) with plenty of basket room to tote around the essentials in his neighborhood.
29. A photo frame to state the obvious while shining a light on that recent excellent pic of you two together.
33. A bacon jerkygram designed for the Ron Swanson in your life with three game-changing jerky flavors.
35. A travel toiletries kit that'll take the hard work out of second guessing if the hotel bar of soap is OK to use on his face. (It's not.)
37. A coffee mug for the dad whose stare could scare anyone out of not separating paper from plastic.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.