1. Purple crayon + a onesie = Harold
2. The Dark: Wear all black with a lightbulb or two.
3. Bink & Gollie: Don't forget the roller skates!
4. Simple T-Shirt costume: Phoney Bone
5. Aprons & gloves make for a recognizable Lunch Lady
6. Ladybug Girl: A unique take on a traditional getup
7. Iggy Peck, for the super fashionable
8. Fly Guy, for the fans of googly eyes
9. There was a little costume idea and its name was Ferdinand
10. Gerald & Piggie: We are a Halloween costume!
12. Calvin & Hobbes (Just don't tell Bill Watterson)
13. Amelia Bedelia: Classic & chic
14. Chu or Xander, for You Obscure Kidlit Lovers
15. Arthur is still recognizable, thanks to PBS
16. Hunt down a cardboard house to be Alice
17. And when in doubt, just go with Poppins.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!