1. Waking up the morning after having no idea where you are or how to get home.
2. Debating whether you should do the sneak-out or not.
3. The infamous walk of 'shame'.
4. Explaining to your roommates why you didn't come home last night.
5. Going through the call and text history on your phone.
6. Not to mention going through your credit card statement.
7. Then damage control on social media.
8. Shopping for groceries when you are having the weirdest munchie cravings.
9. When your friends insist on recalling in detail every single stupid thing you either did or said last night.
10. And lastly, just thinking about the events of last night, which come to you unexpectedly in small snippets throughout the day.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!