29 WFH Essentials That’ll Help Your Brain Differentiate Between Work And Life
Little additions to make your house feel like home — and work feel like it's not at home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Alexa compatible smart wake-up alarm clock that simulates the sunrise, so waking up (at any time) feels totally natural — because let's be real, these days, time is just a concept.
2. A task planning, to-do list, daily calendar, productivity organizer, and meal planner notepad that'll keep you on top of your life.
3. A pair of wireless-charging, noise-canceling Bluetooth earbuds that also happen to be waterproof and have a five to six-hour playing time per charge. Plop these in when you're ready to get to work and block all the distractions away.
4. An impactful Two-Minute Mornings journal with gratitude focusing prompts to help you start your mornings on a positive note.
5. An incredible little Whiskware Egg Mixer designed with a BlenderBall wire whisk perfect for making a "real" breakfast every morning. It also has a built-in egg cracker and enough space to scramble up to eight eggs at once — it even has a built-in egg separator if you like your eggs sans yolk!
6. A super soft and lightweight bamboo pajama set designed using a very comfy viscose material (made from bamboo) — they're loose, breathable, and feel cool against the skin. I'm not saying you can't be in your PJs all day, but I am saying maybe you should have a daytime and nighttime pair of them.
7. And speaking of daytime and nighttime wear, how about an easy-to-throw-on tie-dye jersey loungewear set to keep you looking cute as can be while you stay home all day.
8. A bundle of fresh eucalyptus to place in your shower and help make your everyday ritual even more relaxing — the steam from your shower or bath helps the soothing fragrance release and fill the air.
9. A guided Self-Care Check-In book filled with research-based techniques and prompts to help you manage stress, nurture your values and goals, and take steps toward concrete change.
10. A pack of light dimming stickers designed specifically to cover those constant blinking LED lights on all your electronics that brighten your room — when you're trying to sleep.
11. A Migrastil Migraine Stick that uses aromatherapy and essential oils to help you deal with any overwhelming headaches.
12. A charming and splurge-worthy Schwinn Hybrid Bike that'll be a reminder to take some time and leave the house. It'll have you riding in style anywhere you go.
13. A dishwasher-safe airtight cold-brew maker that'll help you get your morning pick-me-up right out of your fridge.
14. A complete three-piece yoga starter kit with the tools you need to learn and master the practice of yoga — right from home.
15. An adjustable back stretcher and lumbar support device capable of providing you with some serious relief from your back pain — it works by helping you get a safe and gentle back stretch through one of its four settings. With so many of us hunched over at our laptops for longer than normal, this might really help to get the kinks out.
16. And speaking of being hunched over at our laptops, a comfortable, adjustable, and easy-to-use posture corrector designed to help with your back's alignment and stability. In time, it develops your back's muscle memory which will then hold your back straight even without it. It's also discreet enough to wear under your shirt or blouse.
17. A smooth mulberry silk eye mask complete with a gel bead insert that can be stored in the fridge and then used to give you that cooling, relaxing feeling when you need a little break from the day.
18. A pack of adhesive cable clips that'll finally detangle all your cords while making sure that they're easily accessible — I dunno why but the bird's nest of cords in my "home office" caused me so much stress. These def helped.
20. A compact, waterproof coffee mug warmer with three heat settings and an auto shutoff feature — so you never have to worry about that forgotten cup of coffee on your desk that gets ice cold before you finally have a chance to drink it.
21. A 20-oz. water bottle designed to help you keep track of exactly how much water you're drinking and make sure you're staying hydrated — just slide a colorful band up each time you finish the water in a full bottle!
22. A super cool DIY Moss Wall Art Kit to help you add some greenery to your space and maybe even start a hobby that you can do at home.
23. A slim and waterproof fitness tracker designed to be a watch, pedometer, and a calorie and sleep monitor — plus it might just be the reminder you need to get up and go out.
24. A compact 24-sound noise machine to help lull you to sleep, dull out annoying background noises, and maybe even stimulate relaxation.
25. A sleek Keurig K-Mini single-serve K-Cup pod coffee maker that's only about 5" wide so it doesn't take up too much counter space, can brew a single cup at a time so you're not dealing with a cold pot of undrunk coffee, *and* that only takes a few minutes to brew a steaming cup of joe for your morning pick me up.
26. A two-setting air diffuser you can set for intermittent or continuous misting to help create the perfect ambiance for a soothing rest — plus it has auto-shutoff for when it runs out of water.
27. An adjustable, bamboo laptop desk designed to angle in five positions, adjust to two heights, and with a drawer so you can store stuff.
28. Or invest in a small standing desk perfect for getting you off the couch without taking up too much space in your home.
29. And last but certainly not least a meditation coloring book filled with 75 patterns and images designed by a freakin' neuroscientist to help focus your brain, improve your mood, and get your creative juices flowing.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.