29 Tiny Cleaning Products That Pack A Big Punch
It's not the size of the ocean, people — it's the motion of the ocean.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sturdy pumice cleaning stone to help you fight the war between calcium, lime, hard water stains, and your toilet.
2. A grout pen that'll help you cover up the years and years of damage you've let fall through the cracks and stain your grout.
3. A jar of Wright's Silver Cleaner and Polish Cream for help cleaning up your tarnished silver pieces — including your jewelry.
4. A pack of Tide To Go pens to have in your purse, on your desk, and in your car, because let's be real: You need these little bad boys everywhere you go.
5. A stainless steel chainmail scrubber that'll get your pots and pans so damn clean you'll be able to eat off them (just not your non-stick ones).
6. A FlexiSnake drain cleaning tool for help pulling out some of the most messed-up crap you've ever seen out of your drain.
7. A pack of Glisten Disposer Care Foaming Cleaner that'll work by bubbling up to reach deep into your disposal and pipes, tackling any build-up that's accumulating down there — that's what she said.
8. And while you're at it, a pack of Glisten Disposer Care freshener — tiny beads with a fresh lemon scent that'll help rid your garbage disposal of all the grossness that normally builds up in there.
9. A pack of Bottle Bright for an all-natural, biodegradable, odor-free way to clean your water bottle.
10. A pack of Urnex K-Kup Cleaning Pods you can use to remove all the buildup in your favorite little coffee maker.
11. A Black + Decker power scrubber capable of getting rid of the biggest messes despite its compact size.
12. A three-blade blinds cleaner with five removable microfiber sleeves so you can clean every last slot over and over again.
13. Speaking of cleaning those things you always forget to clean: a Diamond Dazzle Stick to help polish your precious jewels and make them shine bright like...well, like a diamond.
14. A handheld groove brush small enough to get into those hard-to-reach crevices and get out all the gunk!
15. An OXO Deep Clean Brush Set with durable bristles to reach those tiny-ass crevices you usually ignore because they're too hard to get.
16. A pack of non-abrasive cooktop scrubbing pads to help you get out all those caked-on messes that always make your kitchen counter look a mess.
17. A pack of Affresh Washer Cleaners, which are small pods you throw in your washing machine to have it sparkling like new.
18. A mini microfiber eyeglass cleaner — imagine a world that isn't covered in smudges, just imagine it!
19. A pack of flexible straw cleaning brushes, because you're awesome for jumping on the reusable straw movement but you just need to make sure to clean them up.
20. A mold-and-mildew stain-removing gel so you can get into the tightest of corners and tackle the toughest of messes and achieve some very serious results.
21. A pair of durable plastic scrapers capable of tearing down the grime on your cast iron pan without ever compromising the hard work you do to get it seasoned just right.
22. An adorable mini desktop vacuum that'll keep your desk crumb-free!! Yes ladies and gentlemen, you too can have a desk with no evidence of your constant snacking.
24. A reusable rolling screen cleaner to help keep your phone, tablet, and laptops completely smudge- and fingerprint-free.
25. A silicone makeup brush cleaner that fits perfectly on two fingers — making it a breeze to hold while you scrub away all that blush and eyeshadow that's caked into your favorite beauty tools.
26. An OXO electronics cleaning brush specially designed with soft bristles that can gently clean all your favorite devices.
27. A Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning gel — you just use the handy little stamp to attach some tough-on-grossness gel that'll fight lime scale and toiler rings with every flush.
28. A Clorox dual-tip bleach pen for a way to deal with those disgusting stains that ruin your whites, no matter where you are.
29. And a handy little brush and dustpan set perfect for cleaning up all those countertop crumbies, even if they make their way down to the floor.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.