Just 37 Things You'll Probably Wish You'd Bought Sooner
Get ready to wonder have you've lived without these for so long.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jar of The Pink Stuff — a cleaning paste designed to get off any and every stuck, caked, and cooked on mess you can think of.
3. A comfy Stanley from the Office crewneck T-shirt so you can show your mad skillz on the basketball court.
4. A tube of residue-free Versed The Shortcut overnight facial peel formulated using a blend of lactic and glycolic acids to help break down dead skin, vitamin A which helps exfoliate, brighten, and hydrate, and allantoin, rosehip, and vitamin E that'll keep your skin calm. It's also nondrying and nonirritating so your skin is left bright and refreshed.
5. A set of the prettiest peony reed diffusers — they're made of super porous sola material which will absorb the scent and colors of your favorite oil fragrances. It'll basically be like having perfect flowers that never die and always smell delightful.
6. A set of cool and silky pillowcases with one side designed in a state-of-the-art Japanese cooling fabric and the other side in 100% breathable cotton — basically, they'll always know which is the cool side of the pillow.
7. An awesome Electric Rechargeable USB Candle Lighter – it's windproof, flexible, and has an LED indicator to let you know how much battery life is left.
8. A pack of organic and recyclable ethylene-absorbing BluApple packets to absorb the gases in your fridge that cause fruits and veggies to go bad.
10. A bottle of Oh Yuk Jetted Tub Cleaner — it'll clean out all the gunk from your bathtub jets so that when you choose to marinate in your own juices, the pot you're doing it in is totally clean.
11. A stretchy bodice, tie wrap midi dress that's made of a super-soft material perfect for wearing for hours and hours. These are super easy to throw on, layer up, and dress up. Basically, you can wear them for whatever you want.
12. A custom book stamp you can use to brand all the books in your growing library — look, I don't want to have to quote When Harry Met Sally but "for your own good, put your name in your books right now before they get mixed up and you won’t know whose is whose."
15. A bottle of Drop It Wine Drops — it naturally reduces sulfites and tannins in wine which are what can lead to those horrible headaches. Just put a few drops into your glass and it gets to work in just about 20 seconds.
16. A pack of mask brackets that can easily fit under your mask to give you a little more breathing room — also maybe stop your lipstick from smudging, prevent you from inhaling your mask, and help with the friction that can lead to maskne.
17. A FlexiSnake drain cleaning tool for pulling some of the most messed-up crap you've ever seen out of your drain.
18. A Diamond Dazzle Stick for help polishing your precious jewels and making them shine bright like...well, like a diamond.
19. A luxurious spa bath pillow that'll suction right on to your tub and make THE best spot to take a nap.
20. A bottle of Blume's Melt Down, an oil designed specifically for fighting acne. Just dab it on to spots, blemishes, and even potential blemishes before bed. It'll use its mix of rosehip, blue tansy, tamanu, lavender, and black cumin seed to calm skin, reduce bacteria and inflammation, and fight off acne. It also has thousands of reviews from people who swear this little guy is "life-changing."
21. A pack of webcam covers to make sure you're always covered (both literally and figuratively, also these are great to use when you're supposed to be on camera but don't want to be. You can just be like, "oh no, it must be broken..." but you're just using one of these. Not that I've ever done that or anything).
22. A ruffly mini denim dress that's just the pick-me-up you need for your once-a-week adventure out of the house.
23. A silky shag rug that'll elevate the style of your home while making your floors feel like luxurious clouds.
24. An Avec Sample Pack — Avec makes some seriously delicious, all-natural, real juice used, mixers. They all have 80-90% less sugar and calories than your traditional mixers (soda, juice, ginger beer) and are perfect for when you wanna make an awesome cocktail at home.
25. A Wi-Fi range extender so you can make the most out of your internet when you're curled up in bed binge-watching The Office for the 80th time.
26. A refreshing lavender and eucalyptus foot care kit complete with everything you need to exfoliate and soften your soles and toes so that they're softer than they've ever felt. It's also paraben-, sulfate-, mineral oil-, synthetic fragrance- and color-free, and of course, never tested on animals.
27. A highly-pigmented grout pen to freshen up your old floors — it's mold-resistant and covers up to 60 meters of grout area.
28. The super-popular Our Place Always Pan, which is perfectly crafted and designed to replace your fry pan, saute pan, steamer, skillet, saucier, saucepan, non-stick pan, spatula, and ::deep inhale:: spoon rest.
29. An under-door draft stopper you can easily slide under doors or place in windows to help seal any gaps that may allow noise to travel through.
30. A bottle of Tend Skin solution that, when applied after shaving and waxing, can effectively reduce the appearance of razor bumps, burns, and redness — bye-bye bumps.
31. A really yummy Blue Apron subscription so you can cook up a tasty storm in the comfort of their own kitchen.
32. A super-strong scum and grime remover that'll eat away at the years of filth you've never been able to scrub away — in fact, this stuff won't even make you scrub that much to get everything sparkling clean.
33. A leather Tanon slim wallet you can have customized with your initials so everyone always knows whose money it is.
34. A bottle of the all-in-one 3M Small Hole Repair Applicator Tool that'll help you fill in any voids that might lead to you not getting your security deposit back.
35. A totally natural Dritz Sweater Stone to help you remove any built-up pilling from your favorite cozy wear — it can be used on a wide range of fabrics including furniture and polar fleece.
36. A super comfortable Tuft & Needle mattress made of an extra cooling adaptive foam with ceramic gel beads which makes it totally perfect if, like me, you run hot when you sleep.
37. And a bazinga-worthy T-shirt folding board that'll have the inside of your drawers look like Marie Kondo's dream come true.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.