Just 39 Things To Treat Your Dog To Right Now
You work hard so your dog can have a good life.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Wobble Wag Giggle ball designed with six clutch pockets for easy pick-up, an internal tube noisemaker that engages your pup, and a perfect shape that allows it to start rolling when your pup nudges it with its nose.
2. A durable Benebone Wishbone Dog Chew that'll last a really long time — even if your fur baby is an aggressive chewer.
3. An interactive AWOOF Pet Snuffle Mat that allows your dog to find snacks or small toys hidden within it while it sniffs around.
4. An at-home cheek swab Embark Dog DNA Test Kit that'll let you help your cuddle bug discover their breed and genetic ancestry. It can also be used to figure out any traits and potential health issues.
5. A super comfy Frisco Plush Orthopedic cat and dog bed complete with a removable machine-washable cover so you can freshen it up whenever they want. It's also designed with a wraparound bolster so your cuddle bug can have something to lean on — other than you of course.
6. A relaxing Puppy Love Dog Bath Bomb which uses kaolin clay to help gently cleanse and exfoliate the skin. It also has oatmeal powders, coconut oil, and lavender oil to help stop itchiness and soothe your pup's skin.
7. A hooded robe, so bath time can equal your dog's spa time if you believe — and buy them the right accessories.
8. A foldable and collapsible pool designed with a drainage valve so you can empty it quick after your pupper is done splashing around.
9. A super-fun glow-in-the-dark ball — just hold it under sunlight or light for about five minutes for up to 20 minutes of play.
10. An interactive hide-a-squirrel dog toy that'll entertain your doggo for hours and hours and hours on end.
11. A bag of peanut butter dog treats that are made with all organic and non-GMO ingredients so they're not only tasty for your pup but safe and healthy, too.
12. An interactive treat-dispensing ball that honestly I wish they made for humans. I would be way more inclined to be active or exercise if I knew I was gonna be rewarded with, say, an Oreo.
13. A customizable metal ID tag you can attach directly to the collar — now neither of you have to deal with the excessive jingle that follows them around everywhere.
14. A genuinely remarkable doggie doorbell so your pup never has to scratch at your door again. It's also super easy to install (no wiring or tools required), has a built-in treat holder for easy and fun training, and is totally wireless with a range up to 250 feet. Plus, it's rain- and snow-proof with 36 selectable tunes.
15. A super-tough Goughnuts chew ring your dog won't be able to destroy — in fact, they'll probably pass out from the exhaustion of trying.
16. A subscription to DogTV because if we're being honest your pup is tired of watching reruns of Schitt's Creek with you.
18. A no-wheat peanut butter–flavored dog birthday cake set to help celebrate your fluffer's special day — which, honestly, should be every day!
19. A subscription to PetPlate, a human-grade meal service specifically for your dog. Their recipes are made with real ingredients and scientifically rooted recipes that'll get your fur monster the essential nutrition they need.
20. A splurge-worthy and treat-tossing Furbo so you can dispense treats to your little cuddle bug even when you aren't home.
21. A durable Romp-n-Roll rope-and-ball chew toy your dog won't ever want to let go of — unless, of course, you're using it to play fetch, in which case hurry up and throw it again already!
22. A stuffing-less dog toy designed with two squeakers so your dog can get right to the excitement without any of the fluff.
23. An interactive puzzle game with sliding boxes that open up to reveal a yummy treat — not only is your dog entertained but they're rewarded for it!
24. A bag of Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Tartar Control Dog Chews — a plant-based treat that'll help clean their gums, freshen their breath, and promote a balanced digestive system.
25. Or go with a bag of Greenies Fresh Natural Dental Dog Treats that are basically a breath mint AND a treat for your favorite furry friend.
26. A cozy little sleeping bag so they can curl up and get nice and comfy during nap time — plus it's small enough to fit right in your washing machine.
27. A professional-grade handheld dog shower attachment with a contoured design that'll provide a steady stream while using 30% less water.
28. A genius little Aquapaw slow treat-dispensing mat so you can distract your pup with a treat while you wash them — it easily sticks to any smooth service (like your shower tiles) and you just fill it with some PB.
29. A Nylabone Power Chew Bone, a multi-textured chew toy that can keep your doggy busy and happy for hours. It's also specifically created for dogs that are 50+ pounds.
30. A delicious jar of Whisk & Wag Natural Dog Treat Baking Mix so you can whip up some fresh and yummy treats for the only one in your house who appreciates you.
31. A super-fun Chuckit! Flying Squirrel Toy that'll let your dog live out their fantasy of chasing and actually catching their archnemesis — the pesky squirrel.
32. A soothing Snuggle Puppy that's designed with a pulsing heartbeat and heat pack to help calm your cuddle bug and reduce the stressors that lead to things like barking, whining, and anxiety. It's also machine washable in the gentle cycle.
33. A genius Pop Up Pet Door that you secure between your wall and sliding door to create a passageway for your furry friends while keeping the heat, cold, bugs, whatever where it's supposed to be.
34. A container of Zesty Paws Dog Calming Bites, a stress relieving and anxiety calming supplement that'll help your pup feel their best.
35. A comforting Thundershirt designed to apply a gentle and constant pressure that'll help calm and soothe your anxious pup.
37. A set of carpeted pet stairs designed to be easily folded and securely stored when they're not needed.
38. A bottle of VetriScience Vetri-DMG Liquid Immune Supplement designed to support proper immune response, cardiovascular and skin health, glucose metabolism, and proper nerve and brain functions in your perfect little fluff.
39. And last but not least, a relaxing rose-and-vanilla dog bubble bath made with a calming floral blend of rose and lavender. It also uses rosemary and vanilla to help soothe any irritation and inflammation your pup might be experiencing. And before you worry about the bubbles, they use a floral foaming cocktail that uses a coconut-derived foaming agent known as “baby foam” great for even the most sensitive pups.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.