38 Things That Made Me Think, “Why Don’t I Own That Already?”
While we all get cozy at home for the foreseeable future, here's some awesome stuff to buy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jam-packed cookbook filled with the recipes you've always wanted to try but never wanted to share, because you don't share food.
2. A bottle of Miracle Gro succulent plant food, because everyone says it's sooooo easy to keep a cactus alive — that is until you manage to get your hands on it.
3. A non-greasy hair-finishing stick designed to help you deal with tiny flyaways — it uses natural plant ingredients that won't leave your hair hard or sticky and it works with all hair colors.
4. A 100% cotton boho-inspired embroidered babydoll dress — it'll quickly become a staple in your wardrobe rotation.
5. A non-toxic stainless steel soleplate cleaner kit designed specifically to clean the gunk that can manifest onto irons.
6. A pretty awesome eyebrow-tinting kit formulated in a cream so it never drips and helps darken your browns in a perfectly subtle way.
7. A colorful gratitude journal designed specifically for your kiddos — this might just make a great activity during quarantine time.
9. A gorgeously intricate beaded Frida bracelet you can stack with all your other favorite arm candy.
10. A pack of lightweight foam rods to give your hair the movie star curls you want with using any heat — none, nada, zilch!
11. A pack of plated gold earring lifters designed to make your earrings — even the heavy ones — stay in place and not totally droop down.
12. A pack of anti-nausea ginger gum great for helping relieve that yucky feeling you get if you suffer from motion and morning sickness.
13. A tube of Vivienne Sabó Cabaret Première Mascara that features a plastic wand designed to help volumize, lengthen, and curl your lashes, without ever smudging.
14. A pretty freakin' awesome movie theatre popcorn set complete with kernels and all sorts of seasonings so you can make that hot fresh, just popped delicious from the comfort your home.
15. A microplane foot file to easily remove that dry cracked skin from your feet — look y'all, it's almost sandal season so let's all make a pact to not have our feet out on these streets (hopefully) without giving them a little love first.
16. A flowy ruffled mini romper designed with a deep-V neckline, tie waist, and polka dot pattern you'll look so good in.
17. A deliciously soft sweatshirt that speaks volumes to the lengths you'd go to make sure your pupper is only eating the best.
18. A pack of clasp collectors designed to let you wear multiple necklaces at once without getting tangled.
19. An adorable double wall glass cup so staying hydrated, while we're cooped up inside, is a little more fun.
20. An extra thick magic cleaning pad that'll erase the dirt and messes you probably thought you'd never get rid of — looks like they're moving out now!
21. A super fun BTS Uno game you can use while we all practice our social distancing and our quest to learn every perfectly choreographed dance the internet has to offer.
22. A 5-in-one aerator, pour, wine filter, and leak-proof bottle stopper that'll create a leak-proof seal so your favorite beverage stays fresh and in the bottle — assuming, of course, you have anything left in the bottle to store.
23. A slow-burning soy candle to give to your favorite co-worker as a thank you for giving you some semblance of sanity — plus, there are over 30 scents you can pick from to really personalize it to their taste.
24. A painless, waterproof, and portable hair remover that just might be the answer to all your shaving woes.
25. A pack of natural, non-habit forming sleep aids formulated using pure herbs and proven amino acids to help optimize your sleep.
26. A gorgeous vintage-inspired teal and gold Novogratz pendant light designed with a 15-foot cloth cord to help you bring light nearly anywhere in your home.
28. A stretchy, soft, and breathable crew neck blouse designed with mesh lantern sleeves so you basically have a dressed-up sweatshirt you can wear out on the town — well, on the town AFTER quarantine.
29. A non-aerosol olive oil spray bottle to give you a perfect mist distribution when you're cooking up a storm.
30. A no-slip, easy-grip finger massager designed with two massage options to help increase circulation and mobility, reduce stiffness, and soothe arthritis pain — one side applies pressure to individual fingers stimulating blood flow while rolling out stiffness and the other side targets specific areas of pain in the fingers and hand.
31. A handy outdoor mini espresso machine, because if the expectation is that I am to use my vacation time to go out and sleep on the streets of the wilderness as some form of enjoyment, then there better be some delicious coffee waiting for me.
33. A pair of lightweight hoop earrings designed with a thicker barrel for a little extra oompf from your favorite type of jewelry.
34. A biotin- and argan oil-infused shampoo made to strengthen hair, reduce breakage, and prevent shedding.
35. A boho-inspired maxi skirt designed with a high-low ruffled cut out so you can show off a little leg.
36. A mood describing vinyl sticker just in case anyone tries to start anything in front of your salad.
37. An evenly distributing ionic hair dryer designed with three settings, two speeds, and a cooling air shot to get your hair looking flawless — plus it comes with three attachment so you have everything you need based on your hair type.
Already have everything on this list? Check out our last installment of "Why Don't I Own This?".
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.