33 Things You Need If Your Pet Sleeps In Bed With You
Soooo everyone that has a pet.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of Glandex Dog Wipes designed specifically (and gently enough) to help clean and deodorize your pet's anal glands — and if you have a furry friend with a stinky (and leaking) anal gland you know exactly how great these could be!
2. A super-soft fiberfill quilted mattress cover with a vinyl back and elastic to make sure it stays in place while it helps to preserve and protect your mattress.
3. A portable paw plunger made to clean your adorable pup's filthy little paws with just one quick dunk — if you really think about it, your doggo roams the streets barefoot and then curls all up on your sheets... actually, maybe don't think about it.
4. A reusable ChomChom Roller Dog Hair Remover that'll seriously get rid of that unintentional fur pillow/blanket/sofa you have with just a few rolls. And before you ask, it doesn't use sticky tape! It's made using a sturdy brush system.
5. A bottle of Angry Orange, a citrus deodorizer designed to get rid of pet odors from nearly anything — your bed, carpets, floors, furniture...you name it!
6. An all-natural calming spray designed using distilled water, lavender, orange, peppermint, eucalyptus, and vegetable glycerin to help relax your pup. Just give a light spritz to your bedding and let the aroma do the rest of the work.
7. A stain-removing, chemical-free linen wash formulated specifically to help safely clean and preserve your luxurious linens, cottons, synthetics, and blends — aka your sheets.
8. And speaking of sheets, a pair of stain-resistant, super-comfy microfiber sheets you should always have on hand so you and your fluff are always sleeping in the lap of luxury.
9. A pack of bed sheet suspenders to keep those pesky bed corners covered — regardless of how many people, pets, or whatever you have trying to sleep on your bed.
10. A set of carpeted pet stairs designed to be easily folded and securely stored when they're not needed.
11. Or if your pet struggles with mobility try a carpeted indoor ramp to help them easily make their way onto your bed or the sofa since they probably can't jump like they used to.
12. A bottle of Oster Oatmeal Naturals Shampoo because if you're going to have your doggo in your bed, they probably deserve a relaxing bath pretty frequently.
13. And speaking of bath time, a genius little Aquapaw slow treat-dispensing mat so you can distract your pup while you clean 'em up — it easily sticks to any smooth service (like your shower tiles) and you just fill it with some PB.
14. A super-soft fleece blanket you might as well buy two of 'cause you're gonna be fighting your furballs for it.
15. A pack of Burt's Bees for Cats Natural Dander Reducing Wipes formulated to moisturize and deeply condition your cat or kitten's dry skin to help reduce redness and flakes — flakes that would probably have them feeling uncomfortable and your sheets dirty.
16. And if your furry friend is of the pupper variety, a pack of Nature's Miracle Deodorizing Bath Wipes for Dogs to keep your pup nice and clean for when they're in between your sheets.
17. A comforting Thundershirt designed to apply a gentle and constant pressure that'll help calm and soothe your anxious pup.
18. A pressure-activated Coleman Comfort Cooling Gel Pet Pad great for giving your fluff ball a chill place to sleep when it's time for bed.
19. A tube of bad breath-eliminating Virbac CET Enzymatic Toothpaste to make sure your favorite cuddle buddy's goodnight bedtime kisses aren't all stinky. It'll also help remove plaque and tartar buildup.
20. Or if your pup isn't big on getting his teeth brushed, get a bottle of Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover — just add a little to a bowl of water and it'll help freshen their breath as it reduces plaque and controls tartar.
21. A bottle of Shed-X, a daily supplement made with essential fatty acids, organic flaxseed oil, natural wheat germ oil, zinc, and Biotin that'll help work from the inside to significantly reduce shedding.
22. A machine-washable, hypoallergenic, microfiber-filled comforter — yes, you heard that right! Machine. Washable. So next time your furry friend decides to shed or make a mess, you can just plop it in the washing machine.
23. And while you're at it, a three-piece, 1,500-thread-count, silky soft duvet cover because maybe washing a whole comforter seems like a little too much.
24. Or if you want to get really fancy get your dog their very own sleeping bag so you can contain their messiness — plus it's small enough to fit right in your washing machine.
25. And get a sleeping bag with matching pillow (😻) for your kitty. If for nothing else it'll make for some of the most adorable Instagram pics.
26. A Bissell Pet Hair Eraser handheld vacuum built with a specialized rubber nozzle that attracts your pet's hair and removes it from bedding, upholstery, carpets, and anywhere else it collects.
27. A 100% waterproof Mambe furniture cover that'll double as a cozy blanket — so when they inevitably shed all over it, you can just pick it up and throw it in the washing machine!
28. A five-finger de-shedding glove for folks who want to be able to give their pets a little love while they collect some of the about-to-be-all-over-the-bed fur.
29. An adorable pillow both you and your pupper can rest your heads on — it also clearly labels who's the boss in your house.
30. A cordless, smooth, quiet, and totally safe pet nail grinder so you can give your pup the manicure they deserve (and actually won't mind getting) and you can prevent waking up with scratches from their paw in your face.
31. A bottle of Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator for help with any accidents — literally. If your pet has an accident on your mattress, this will clean it up.
32. A super luxurious personalized sleep mask because your pets are tired of being kept awake by all your bright, late-night, TV watching.
33. And finally, a bottle of Wondercide Flea and Tick, an essential-oil infused spray for your cats, dogs, and home that'll get rid of any those pesky bugs that can infest your furry friends and furniture.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.