1. A Squatty Potty that'll position you in a way that makes your poop pass through more comfortably!
2. A reusable silicone food bag — the world's first self-sealing, non-plastic bag with an airtight seal that's dishwasher-, freezer-, boiling water-, oven-, and microwave-safe.
3. A tube of Nerdwax for an all-natural solution to preventing your glasses from sliding down your face or slipping off.
4. An all-natural, non-GMO, protein-filled buttermilk pancake mix made with whole wheat and oat flours, and packed with 14 grams of protein per serving.
5. A tube of super-long-lasting Wunderbrow, an eyebrow gel designed to stay on until you take it off — it's budge-proof and waterproof.
6. The Spatty, a BPA-free and dishwasher-safe spatula that'll fit into your cosmetic and lotion bottles so you can get every last drop out.
7. A scratch-free, odor-resistant Scrub Daddy designed to soften up in warm water and stay hard for tougher scrubbing in cold water. The unique shape helps you clean every crevice of all the dishes and cooking tools in your arsenal.
8. A Q-flex acupressure tool that'll get at those knots in your back that manifest from the stresses of having to deal with life.
9. A Simply Fit Board to help you work out your abs, legs, and core from the comfort of your living room.
10. A pack of Bottle Bright for an all-natural, biodegradable, odor-free way to clean your water bottle.
11. A Michel Mercier Detangler designed with 428 bristles at 32 different heights that apply the correct pressure to quickly detangle your wet or dry hair while gently massaging your scalp.
12. A Rocketbook notebook you can reuse over and over again simply by microwaving it to completely erase what you've written.
13. An investment-worthy slim-fit Thompson Tee — a sweat-proof undershirt with underarm pads to keep you looking polished even when your internal temperatures insist otherwise.
14. A pack of protein-filled, lactose-, and sugar-free Kitu Sunniva Super Coffee for your morning caffeine fix.
15. A bottle of 100% naturally derived Wondercide spray for fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes — because if you've ever had a pet with fleas you know the lengths you'd take to get rid of them, and with this you won't have to.
18. A silicone Ezpz Happy Mat for your little one, designed to suction onto the table and stay secured throughout mealtime.
19. A pack of InstaFire, a chemical-free lighter made of recycled wood, volcanic rock, and a patented blend of food-grade paraffin wax so you can start a safe, contained fire nearly anywhere — like, even on top of water.
20. An all-purpose cleaner from Better Life made with all-natural ingredients that can still effectively clean up grease, grime, and all those hard-to-get stains.
21. A Comfort Click leather belt designed with a micro-adjustable 32-position ratcheting track system so you can quickly slide it on or off, or adjust it after a really great meal.
22. A set of decibel-reducing, noise-canceling earplugs with a comfortable, almost invisible design that'll increase sound clarity so you can enjoy the music at your next concert and not the screams from the drunk people next to you.
24. A magnetic ReadeRest so you can have a secure place to safely keep your glasses when you're not wearing them.
25. A set of car seat gap fillers to put an end to the French fry graveyard that is the space between your center console and your seat.
26. A pack of soothing and refreshing body wipes for that I-just-showered feeling after an all-night flight.
28. A pack of reusable GoodHangups so you can securely hang all your favorite pics, portraits, and artwork without ever making a mark.
30. A multipurpose silicone Safe Grabs so you can handle all those things that are normally just too hot, hot, hot.
31. A beard bib that'll secure onto your mirror and wrap around your neck so you can catch the trimmings that normally end up all over your bathroom sink and floor.
32. A CreaClip for a professional-quality haircut you can do right at home — no more bowl cuts and mutilated bangs!!
33. A bottle of Grip Clean heavy-duty soap made with coconut and olive oils so you can get those dirty-ass hands of yours sparkling clean.
34. A double-walled, vacuum-insulated, stainless steel Ice Shaker bottle capable of keeping your drink ice cold for over 30(!) hours.
35. A super-comfy pair of Bombas socks — with every pair you purchase, a pair of is donated to a homeless shelter here in the US.
36. A Potato Parcel, because there is no better way to say you love someone this Valentine's Day — or any day — than with a potato in the mail.
Alright, that's all, folks!
Find more of your favorite seen-on-television merch here:
23 Inexpensive "Shark Tank" Products People Actually Swear By
22 Of The Best "Shark Tank" Products You Can Get Online