We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jar of creamy Cetaphil Pro's Dermacontrol Purifying Clay Mask made with bentonite clay and designed to help those of us with big pores and sensitive skin.
2. A bottle of It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Leave-On Solution Pore-Refining Toner, a daily toner with a mission to mattify and reduce the appearance of pores — it's formulated with kaolin clay to absorb excess oil and control shine, it's also infused with silk, coconut water, and rice protein so your skin feels totally refreshed.
3. A stainless-steel Skin Spatula that uses high-frequency vibration to clean blackheads, whiteheads, grease, and dead skin, and makes makeup application that much easier — just make sure and use it on wet skin.
4. A bottle of TruSkin Vitamin C Serum filled with a blend of botanical hyaluronic acid and vitamin E to help with brightness, firmness, fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, sunspots, and give you smaller pores.
5. A bottle of Moon Juice Acid Potion, a resurfacing exfoliator that can deeply nourish while actively resurfacing the skin with five acids and botanical support — which also help with natural cell turnover and to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines.
6. A tube of Maybelline New York's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser, a pore blurring makeup primer you apply under your foundation to leave your skin looking matte and poreless.
7. And a tube of residue-free Versed The Shortcut overnight facial peel formulated using a blend of lactic and glycolic acids to help breakdown dead skin, vitamin A which helps exfoliate, brighten, and hydrate, and allantoin, rosehip, and vitamin E that'll keep your skin calm. It's also nondrying and nonirritating so your skin is left bright and refreshed.
8. A jar of Aztec Secret deep pore cleansing mask that uses calcium bentonite clay to get deep into pores and remove any impurities.
9. A bottle of Bragg Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar to use with Aztec Secret — with their powers combined they will help shrink every pore on your face!
10. A compact of It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Finishing Powder for touching up and covering up the sight of pores.
11. A jar of GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment designed to help with acne, redness, and scarring while using a blend of six acids to help minimize pores — it also uses charcoal to get dirt and any other congestions out to refresh your skin.
12. A bottle of Tatcha Pore Perfecting Sunscreen, a weightless sunscreen with SPF 35 that gives an invisible matte coverage for some seriously poreless-looking skin.
13. A bottle of silky and waterproof Tarte Poreless Mattifying Primer for anyone with oily and combination skin looking for a long-lasting solution (this lasts for 12 hours) that'll erase the look of pores and resurface uneven skin texture before makeup application.
14. A box of Bioré deep cleansing pore strips to unclog your pores in just a few minutes — it uses a patented c-bond technology that binds to blackheads (and not your skin) to pull them out.
15. A bottle of Bliss Pore Patrol Cleanser that naturally warms up and minimizes the appearance of pores by using willow bark extract to remove excess oil without over-drying.
16. A bottle of Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer is a lightweight balm designed specifically to quickly minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines for smooth skin.
17. Or a bottle of POREfessional setting spray by Benefit Cosmetics to minimize the appearance of pores, blur your skin, and lock in your makeup, so you can confidently rock a fresh face all day long.
18. A rechargeable Poppyo blackhead remover which uses suction to remove blackheads, whiteheads, dead skin, grease, and makeup residue.
19. A bottle of Origins' Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask designed to purify your skin by giving you a deep clean and visibly reducing pore size.
20. A bottle of Caudalie's Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum, a lightweight pore-diminishing gel serum that uses natural salicylic acid to combat your blackheads, reduce pore size, fight breakouts, and reduce excess oil.
21. A bottle of Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid exfoliant, which reviewers swear by for helping their skin in almost every way. This "Holy Grail product" minimizes and unclogs pores, evens your skin tone, brightens, and smooths texture.
22. A light and silky Touch in Sol No Poreblem primer so you can smooth out your skin before you apply your favorite foundation — they've even tested it out on these good looking oranges to show you how effective it is (no oranges or animals were harmed during the testing of this primer, it's 100% cruelty-free and vegan).
23. A titanium 540 .25" microneedle derma roller designed to help reduce the size of pores, fine lines, acne scars, and wrinkles — just gently roll it across the skin to help stimulate rejuvenation and exfoliate.
24. A super effective Zombie Pack — a 15-minute face mask that'll help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, visibly lift up the skin, clear small breakouts, tighten enlarged pores, hydrate skin, improve texture by gently removing dead cells, and brighten your complexion.
25. A bottle of La Roche Posay Effaclar Pore-Refining and Anti-Aging Face Serum which is formulated with LHA to give your skin a safe and micro-exfoliation to help tighten the look of enlarged pores and help with your skin’s texture — it also has an AHA-Glycolic Complex to accelerate your skin’s renewal process.
26. A Porefining Face Mask by Sand & Sky that's made with Australian Pink Clay to draw out impurities and leave you with smooth, glowing, ~poreless~ skin.
27. A bottle of Rihanna-approved Fenty Pore-Refining Toner Serum to target your pores and even out your skin tone.
29. A CeraVe retinol serum that's perfect for all skin types (including beginner retinol users). If you're looking to refine pores and fine lines, smooth texture, and maintain healthy skin, this is your new go-to.
30. A splurge-worthy bottle of Caudalie's Beauty Elixir Face Mist, which tightens pores and fine lines, tones your skin, and gives you an instant boost of glorious radiance.
31. Or a bottle of Glossier Solution, which is made with a 10% blend of skincare acids clear your complexion by "ungluing" dead skin.
This chemical exfoliator is cruelty-free and uses AHA, BHA, and PHA acids to unclog pores, fight acne, and banish dark spots, which at the same time moisturizing, conditioning, and exfoliating. For more info, check out our full review of the Glossier Solution.
Promising review: "I have very large pores. I was doubtful this product would actually help that because I usually buy such expensive products assuming they were better. This is the first and only product to make minimize my pores. Also I have a very sensitive acne prone skin." –Nicole
Get it from Glossier for $24.
32. A Foreo Luna Mini 2 – a sonic and vibrating facial cleansing brush that removes makeup, dirt, oil, and all other *gunk* in and on your face, leaving you with glowing skin in as little as 60 seconds.
Promising review: "I bought this about a month ago after seeing all the hype it got on BuzzFeed. I have oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin, and have always been wary of chemical exfoliants-most just tend to irritate my skin and make me break out more. The first thing that drew me to the Luna Mini 2 was that I'd never need to buy replacement heads. I was a little concerned about the price tag, but I reminded myself that the upfront cost would be one-and done since there's no brush heads to buy. And honestly, this brush has been worth every penny! After the first use, my skin felt the smoothest it has ever felt! The only (minor) drawback, was that the first week or two, I did see a temporary 'purge' of gunk from my pores that resulted in a temporary spike in breakouts, which other reviewers have mentioned, but this was thankfully short-lived. Now after a nearly a month of use, my skin is more radiant, softer/smoother, breaking out less, and even I'm starting to see a reduction in the size of my huge pores, which no product has ever given me before-. I also have a better oil balance in my skin. So for me, the results have taken a little time have totally been worth the wait! Needless to say, I'm very pleased with this product and have been recommending it to all of my friends. Thanks, Foreo!" —Knonymously
Get it from Amazon for $109.92+ (available in five colors).
Read one BuzzFeeder's full review of the Foreo Luna Mini 2.