We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of adorable sneakers that are actually rainboots! Yes, you heard me right! These cute AF classic sneakers are actually the perfect little waterproof rainboot and they come in a bunch of fun colors.
2. A ruffle-sleeve polka dot midi dress you can easily layer under a cozy cardigan or pair with your favorite booties.
3. A puff-sleeve tie-front dress, because you need a new go-to, everyday dress.
4. An oversized denim jacket for layering over a comfy pair of leggings when you just don't wanna put any effort into your look but want to make it seem like you did.
5. A long-sleeve deep-V blouse to pair perfectly with your favorite skinny jeans.
6. A knit fabric wrap dress that isn't super thick but has enough weight to help you transition into cooler fall months.
7. A delightful pleated midi skirt designed with the one thing we need most from a skirt — POCKETS!!
8. A cotton-blend casual day dress designed with a flirty slit and a tie-waist.
9. A super-soft and stretchy off-the-shoulder long-sleeve T-shirt, because sometimes you wanna show off a little shoulder with your jeans-and-tee look.
10. A pair of pointy-toe ankle-strap flats you might actually be able to walk around in all day — I know, what a concept!
11. A button-up midi dress that'll be the perfect thing to wear while you're living out your best casual life.
12. A drape-front wrap jacket that's easily layerable to give you so many great autumn looks.
13. A casual but still totally pretty tie-front T-shirt you'll be able to layer or wear alone — it doesn't matter 'cause it's so damn cute.
14. A showstopping ruffled-sleeve tank for all those afternoons when you want to wear a little something extra.
15. A pair of cozy joggers designed with an elastic waist and so much comfort your legs won't know what's happening.
16. A loose-fitting peplum top you can throw on without having to think twice.
17. A pair of ultra-comfortable waterproof rain boots, because your feet are already trekking through the rain — the least you can do is put them in a cute pair of boots.
18. A fit-and-flare mini dress designed to look like two perfectly layered pieces — honestly, people will think you got this from some fancy AF designer.
19. A super-stretchy tee with a ruffle-detailed back long enough to have your butt covered — both literally and in the metaphorical sense cause it'll have your back when this weather starts to cool down.
20. A ruched and totally versatile T-shirt midi dress you can throw on and be comfortable AF in all day long.
21. A pair of high-waisted faux leather leggings for when you need the comfort of elasticity but also need to look like a total boss.
22. A Peter Pan-collar long-sleeve blouse to add some whimsy to your purrrrfessional look.
23. An ultra-luxurious cashmere-blend sweater, because you deserve to be drenched in only the finest of fabrics.
24. An oversized sweatshirt tunic that you can also find in the dictionary next to the definition of "comfortable" — seriously, look it up! I'll wait here.
25. A sleeveless shirtdress with a stretchy waist and the best print ever to be put on a dress — it has all sorts of doggies on it, people!!!! DOGGIES!
26. And a peplum top for a little upgrade to the skinny-jeans-and-tee look you wear all the damn time.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.