We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of very informative cocktail glasses with all the details they'll need to become a killer bartender.
2. A set of modern AF looking salt and pepper shakers to help add a little style to their dining table.
3. A gorgeous bamboo matcha set complete with a whisk (chasen), traditional scoop (chashaku), and teaspoon.
4. A gorgeous piece of cement fruit, because who's the fairest of them all? I dunno, but a cement apple would look cool AF in any apartment.
5. A glass pour-over coffee maker with a chic wooden sleeve that'll make their mornings just a little bit more glam.
6. An adorable brass jewelry holder to help keep their sparkling valuables secure and and in friendly hands (or ears, or trunks).
7. An elegant marble utensil holder that'll also work for when they're serving wine.
8. An easy but beautiful houseplant they may be able to keep alive.
9. A classy looking Italian-made whiskey set complete with five gorgeous glasses, a decanter, and topper (oh, and it's dishwasher-safe!).
10. A trio of flameless LED candles so they can add some warmth to their new home without burning it down.
11. A cozy little tissue box cover to give their runny nose a place to call home.
12. A mini metal plant pot they can use to hold a prickly little succulent or whatever else they think they can keep alive.
13. A crystal wine decanter that'll definitely help them impress their dinner guests.
14. A bundle of faux jasmine flowers to add a vibrant statement to any room — without the need to replace them every week.
15. A delightful little trinket dish so they have a colorful and adorable place to throw their little things.
16. An eye-catching ceramic planter that'll truly capture the (female) form of your favorite succulent.
17. A very festive — and even comfier — set of cotton shams to really help make their bed the life of the party.
18. A stainless steel and glass French press so they can make the best coffee of their life right at home.
19. A plush Turkish cotton bathrobe so comfortable they'll feel like their new home is actually a luxurious spa.
20. A set of hanging frames so they can create a museum wall that their neighbors will be envious of.
21. Stemless champagne flutes perfect for all their bubbly — whether that's Diet Coke or Veuve Clicquot is up to them.
22. A trio of eye-catching wall mounted ceramic vases to help turn their green thumb into home decor.
23. An oversized ceramic poodle mug, because their Saturdays are gonna be so much better when they're drinking out of an adorable mug like this.
24. A hanging macrame wall mirror I am almost 100% sure they sell for way more at another more trendy store — rhymes with bourbon shout litters.
25. A glass and stainless-steel tea infuser, because maybe they aren't so into coffee.
26. A classy AF faux-marble cheese slicer to help make it seem like they know what they're doing when they host a wine-and-cheese night.
27. A set of gorgeously detailed faux-leather coasters, because they spent a lot on their new coffee table.
28. And a set of salt and pepper grinders to go with all their other techie kitchen gadgets.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.