26 Headbands That'll Make It Seem Like You Actually Tried
If you haven't washed your hair in two weeks, I've got a headband for that.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A show-stopping padded and embellished headband so you can finally look like the royalty you are.
2. A set of sturdy little headbands designed with resin teeth so they comb your hair out of your face while giving you a little volume.
3. A synthetic hair braided headband perfect for getting that braided bohemian look without having to actually know how to braid your hair.
4. A super cute nonmedical mask and headband set to help you keep your hair out of your face and your face covered up.
5. A pack of super elevated padded velvet headbands so you can get that luxurious look without the luxurious price.
6. A seriously beautiful embroidered linen headband — this Etsy shop has SO many whimsical, pretty, amazing embroidered pieces. It was so hard to just pick just one.
7. A set of nonslip ribbon headbands that are simple but still give you that pop of color you sometimes want from a headband.
8. A delicately beaded set of braided headbands for that little bit of glamour your unbrushed hair might just be asking for.
10. A 10 pack of twisted hairbands so comfortable you'll probably forget you're wearing them! They also double as a great way to get your hair out of your face when you're washing it.
12. A pack of super simple plastic headbands all designed with those tiny little teeth to securely keep your hair out of your face — if that's the look you're hoping for.
14. A sparkling rhinestone embellished headband that honestly looks way more expensive than it actually is.
15. A nine-piece set of knotted headbands that come with so many great colors you'll have one for whatever you're wearing.
16. A super pretty pleated mesh BP. headband which is basically just a ball gown in a headband form and I'm 100% here for it.
18. A set of padded and braided velvet headbands — they're all so pretty. Like the literal definition of pretty. Go look them up in the dictionary, they'll be there, under pretty.
19. A splurge-worthy and delicately beaded Ganni padded headband crafted with the most beautifully intricate floral design.
20. A pack of stretchy bow headbands, because you're a gift and you should dress accordingly — wrapped in a bow.
22. A pack of sleek but wide faux-leather headbands for that chic look your hair has been asking for.
23. A beautifully whimsical floral print Rifle Paper Co. headband because in today's day and age the only thing you need to be dressing up is from the chest up.
24. A very handy and comfortable nurse headband designed with two perfectly positioned buttons that will hold your mask in place — plus for each headband sold, one headband is donated to those on the frontlines!
26. And, last but not least, the one and only Prada nylon headband, which helped catapult the elevated, padded headband trend into the stratosphere.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.