We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of comfy crew socks you'll surely be thrilled to give or receive.
2. A set of glass beaker shot glasses for all those chemists out there who need a drink.
3. A MoviePass membership that'll let you see an unlimited amount of movies at nearly any theatre for one low monthly price.
4. A Tasty One Top so you cook an entire meal on one surface. Just download the Tasty app, search for your fave recipe, and the One Top will automatically adjust itself to whatever you're cooking, sending you notifications on your phone when it's time for the next step.
5. A lovely bouquet of flowers to freshen up and add some color to their home this winter.
6. A wonderful book filled with gorgeous illustrations and facts about some pretty awesome prehistoric creatures.
7. A face mask that'll hydrate and brighten your skin with vitamin C (it'll also make you look like a narwhal while you wear it!).
8. A 23andMe DNA test so you can get a detailed breakdown of your ancestry and see exactly where you come from — you can even use the results to connect with new relatives from around the world.
9. A Bob's Burgers Monopoly game, because let's be serious here, we'd all like to own Wonder Wharf way more than we'd want Boardwalk or Park Place.
10. A stainless steel bracelet designed to let you turn your hairband into a cute piece of jewelry that doesn't squeeze your wrist.
11. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey you'll quickly wonder how you ever lived without! Seriously, it's spicy, sweet, and tastes SO f#@%ing good on pizza.
12. A cotton baseball cap for anyone who maybe struggles with this whole adult thing...but still is fashionable AF.
13. A delightful book of all the wonderful tidbits of wisdom bestowed upon us by everyone's favorite TV artist, Bob Ross.
14. A Blue Bottle subscription so you can have a delicious bag of perfectly blended coffee, with blends changing constantly, delivered every other week right to your door.
15. A 15-piece variety pack of all the unique and delicious Kit Kat flavors from Japan.
16. A twinkling LED light-up bracelet designed to look like the celestial fireworks captured by NASA's Hubble Space Telescope.
17. A gorgeous book filled with portraits and facts about some pretty amazing scientists.
18. A sleek metal and glass frame designed specifically for all those photos you take with your Instax Mini.
19. A heat-proof glass cold brew maker that'll help you get your morning pick-me-up right out of your fridge.
20. A scaly egg-shaped wax candle that'll melt away to reveal a delightful dragon figurine — you will literally become the mother of dragons!
21. A pair of sweatproof wireless earphones designed with Bluetooth capabilities, secure ear hooks, built-in microphone, and a lightweight feel.
22. A stainless steel, vacuum-insulated Yeti rambler for anyone who likes their coffee hot and their commute long.
23. A comfy crew-neck T-shirt, because in the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders. This is their T-shirt.
24. A magnetic levitation platform to make nearly anything you own look like it's floating.
25. A set of luxe AF matte lip pencils with 10 richly pigmented colors you can glide right on.
26. A velvet pillow so you can be super comfy for your stay Hogwarts.
27. A T-shirt that is straight up stain resistant! Can you imagine being able to wear a T-shirt and not end the day covered in everything you ate?!
28. An adorable self-watering basil plant — the panda just sips its little straw and gives its backpack plant all the hydration it needs!
29. A pair of Biggie socks, because sometimes you just need something to show off your flashy ways.
30. An LED vanity light kit so you can turn any mirror in your house into a well-lit masterpiece.
31. A Beautyblender ornament filled with their classic sponge applicator and cleanser — you'll tree will literally be the most beauty-full tree on the block!
32. A pair of delicate silver elephant earrings you'll never forget to put on.
33. A box of dark chocolate-covered gummy bears infused with aged bourbon — as if the dark chocolate and gummy bear part didn't have you convinced.
34. A leather iPhone 7 or 8 case that'll double as your wallet, because carrying so much stuff is really getting old.
35. A set of lovely hairpins designed to look like whimsical leafs to help turn your 'do from drab to classy earth mother.
36. A motherf#@%ing TubShroom, because if you don't already have this magical little drain protector/catcher/strainer/life saver than you don't even know how good you could have it.
37. A stylish AF book filled with 20 delightful paper dolls of some of fashion's most iconic people.
38. An everyday T-shirt, because sometimes you need something to wear when you go the place where a kid can be a kid.
39. A portable Bluetooth speaker designed to be waterproof, sand-proof, wireless, and have amazing sound.
40. A five-setting non-stick waffle maker, because who hasn't been binge watching Parks and Rec for the 80th time and thought, "I really want a waffle now!"
41. A super cute set of dangle earrings to help upgrade any look.
42. A Funko figurine of Kevin from Home Alone getting ready for battle, because what better way to celebrate the holidays than reminiscing about that time when you were a kid and your parents made you watch a Christmas movie about a child who was forgotten and had to fight off burglars in his giant house?
43. An awkward AF game so you can challenge your social media obsessed friends to sweat it out!
44. An easy to understand guide to all the important things we're never taught in school — like saving so we can buy people awesome gifts!
45. A 15-pack of Ghiradelli hot chocolate packs and 12-pack of peppermint mixing spoons that are basically the most magical Christmas combination the world will ever know.
46. An adorable Dobby ornament, because all you've ever really wanted for Christmas is a house elf as devoted as he was.
47. A collection of beautiful books including Anne of Green Gables, Heidi, Little Women, and A Little Princess.
48. And an iFly experience so they can feel what it's like to skydive without ever having to get on an airplane.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.