38 Fall Dresses Reviewers Swore Got Them Loads Of Compliments
Not that you need anyone's approval to decide what to wear but flattery never hurt anyone.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A beautifully romantic floral maxi dress designed with flowing sleeves and a smocked bust so it's always a comfy fit.
3. A tie-waist batwing sweater dress, because now that these temps have dropped you're gonna be so happy you have this in your fashion arsenal.
5. A long-sleeve swinging faux-wrap dress available in so many great prints — but this charcoal and red floral print is my personal favorite.
6. A super-soft and ultra-cozy knit turtleneck dress you can have a romantic night in — whether that's curled up on the couch or curled up on the couch.
7. A flowy long-sleeve swing dress to have the perfect outfit for every buffet you set up in your own kitchen.
8. A delightful pleated fit-and-flare midi dress for when you want something a little more conservative and still a lot of fun.
10. A perfectly slouchy batwing tunic dress so comfortably roomy you'll move right in and never leave.
11. A sweet little open-back dress designed with a V-neck, lantern sleeves and just enough swing in the skirt to have you twirling into people's hearts.
12. A ruffled smocked bodice midi dress that just might make all your Disney Princess dreams come true.
13. A super relaxed crewneck sweatshirt dress that's so comfortable you might actually start sleeping in it.
14. A beautifully unique knit turtleneck sweater dress that'll really step up that cozy dress style you love.
15. A soft tie-dye maxi dress, because who said tie-dye was a thing of the past? Not me! Well, not me recently!
16. A flowy but fitted ruffled wrap dress you can take from your kitchen to your living room to your virtual hangout with ease.
17. A decadent cashmere swing dress designed with an elegant pleated skirt and a wraparound belt to complete the look.
19. A tie-waist, waffle-knit pullover dress so you have something to easily pair with your favorite boots, booties, sneakers, heels... anything.
20. A puff sleeve shift dress you can easily rock with booties, flats, sneakers, or your comfiest pair of heels.
21. A roomy and totally comfy plaid shirt dress designed with an asymmetric hem so you can make sure to show off your over-the-knee boots.
23. A flowy ruffled-hem dress you're ::best Rick Astley voice:: never gonna give up, never gonna put down, and that's never gonna make you cry, never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you.
24. A comfy and totally cozy turtleneck midi dress easily worn alone or layered up...it's a chic dress you'll throw on in a million ways.
26. A flowy and ruffled baby doll dress you can perfectly pair with your favorite sneakers or over-the-knee boots.
28. A collared flare dress perfect for channeling your inner Wednesday Addams or just your preppy side.
29. An oversized sweatshirt tunic that can also be found in the dictionary next to the definition of "comfortable" — seriously, look it up! I'll wait here.
30. A delightful shift dress designed with a square neck, puff sleeve, and just enough skirt to get you through the seasons.
31. A stretchy knit A-line dress detailed with a laser-cut hem for that extra, delightful little something.
32. A three-quarter-sleeve midi dress designed with not one, not two, but THREE pockets! Yes, you're welcome.
33. A ruffly tie-waist dress to throw on when you realize that, despite having a very full closet, you have nothing to wear.
34. A ruffled-sleeve flared dress with just enough oomph on the sleeves to make it perfect for all your Zoom parties.
36. A super-versatile ruffle-detailed tiered dress you'll look so good in, I mean, you look good in everything, but that tradition will continue with this dress.
38. A tiered-skirt tunic dress that's available in 47 (!!!) different colors and prints! One for every day of the month and then some.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.