47 Cleaning Products You’ll Think Are Your Fairy Godmother Because They’ll Transform Your Space
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo your house is clean.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A totally fume-free Easy-Off oven cleaner capable of dissolving some of the grossest, oldest, and built-up messes that your poor little oven has to suffer with.
2. A pack of Affresh dishwasher cleaner tablets for when your favorite appliance needs a little me time — just throw them in and they'll penetrate, dissolve, and remove any odor-causing residue or lime and mineral buildup. Maintenance, folks, it's part of adulthood, who knew.
3. A bottle of fast-acting, nontoxic Folex Carpet Spot Remover – it works on any color carpet or material to remove tough spots and stains. Plus it doesn't leave a sticky residue and it requires no rinsing or vacuuming.
4. A screen-cleaning kit, because sitting down to relax and watch some Netflix only to realize that there is filth all over your screen is no fun. NO. FUN.
5. A fizzy toilet cleaning bomb designed to basically work the same way your fave bath bombs work except these are formulated to really get deep into the grime in your toilet and clean it all right up in about five minutes.
6. A hard-working jar of The Pink Stuff — a cleaning paste designed to get off any and every stuck, caked, and cooked-on mess you can think of.
7. A super bubbly Glisten Disposer Care Foaming Drain and Pipe Cleaner that'll safely deodorize your garbage disposal while it scrubs away any tough grunge or build-up that causes your sink to back up and maybe even smell a little bit. It comes in a biodegradable packet that you can just drop in.
9. A 33-inch dryer vent cleaner kit that attaches to your vacuum so you can get deep inside your lint trap and pull everything out.
10. A very handy bottle of Wine Away red wine stain remover, because maybe the conversation got a little too heated after that second glass.
11. A pack of Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaning Wipes capable of getting your grimy sink and appliances to sparkle with just the tiniest bit of elbow grease. They can get rid of fingerprints, residue, water marks, and so much more.
12. A bottle of the legendary Goo Gone Adhesive Remover that'll get rid of any sticky, gross, and stubborn residue that you honestly thought you'd never be able to get rid of.
13. A pack of Affresh washing machine tablets to help kill that odd smell and kinda gross buildup that can happen inside your appliance.
14. A pack of stain-removing, nontoxic cleaning cups perfect for cleaning the inside of your Keurig or K-Cup coffee machine.
15. A bottle of Better Life Natural Tub and Tile Cleaner — a natural, plant-based cleaner that dissolves soap scum, rust, mold, mildew, hard water stains, and mineral deposits. But the best part is its eucalyptus and tea tree scent.
16. A sturdy Mr. Scrappy Universal Garbage Disposal Brush capable of getting deep so you can scrub away all that built-up residue clogging, stinking, and annoying the heck out of kitchen.
17. A bottle of Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator for help with any accidents — literally. If your pet has an accident on the rug, this will clean it up.
18. A microfiber blinds duster designed with spaced-out fingers so you can brush along every slat of your blinds in a totally painless process.
19. A leather cleaner can help freshen up your couch, chairs...ottomans — any of your leather goods INCLUDING faux leather.
20. An absolutely investment-worthy Housmile mattress vacuum cleaner that'll amaze you with the sheer quantity of disgusting crud it can collect off of your mattress.
21. A FlexiSnake drain cleaning tool for help pulling out some of the most messed-up crap you've ever seen.
22. A jar of TICARVE Dust Cleaning Gel that'll get into every dusty, crumby crevice in your car and leaving it totally spotless.
23. A 100% natural Oven Cleaning Kit, complete with oven scrub, all-purpose cleaners, and a metallic sponge, to really get at the build-up in your enamel ovens, rack, and even the glass panel on the door — it's made in small batches, and totally safe for your family, pets, and home.
24. A concentrated-gel mold and mildew cleaner designed to get deep into your crevices and get rid of that ugly (and sometimes dangerous) buildup.
25. A miraculous little bottle of Quick N Brite Fireplace Cleaner designed to clean away soot, smoke, creosote, and ash from nearly any fireplace — brick, stone, tile, rock. You name it!
26. A reusable ChomChom Roller Dog Hair Remover that'll seriously get rid of that unintentional fur seating/coat/carpet with just a few rolls. And before you ask, it doesn't use sticky tape! It's made using a sturdy brush system.
27. A bottle of Oh Yuk Jetted Tub Cleaner — it'll clean out all the gunk from your bathtub jets so that when you choose to marinate in your own juices, the pot you're doing it in is totally clean.
28. An extra thick magic cleaning pad that'll erase the dirt and messes you probably thought you'd never get rid of — looks like they're moving out now!
29. A jar of all-natural cleaning paste designed to work on any sealed surface and remove film, grime, and grease. It has a totally safe formula that can also be used to soak your produce in.
30. A bottle of Puracy Natural Laundry Stain Remover to safely get rid of any stains — grass, berries, blood, sweat, tears...from clothing, linens, carpets, floor mats, the list goes on and on. It also happens to be safe to use with dark colors and delicate fabrics. Oh, and did I mention it's made using natural ingredients, is hypoallergenic, gluten-free, nonbleaching, biodegradable, vegan, and certified cruelty-free. I mean. This stuff! Am I right?
31. A 100% natural pumice stone toilet bowl cleaner to scrub away any rust or lime buildup on your porcelain throne.
32. A bottle of Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser and Polish to get your stainless steel (and literally almost all surfaces) free of rust, tarnish, mineral deposits, and tough stains — your stuff will be shining like new!
33. An eco-friendly, zero waste Granite and Stone Cleaner made with essential oils in a non-toxic formula to really help you clean and maintain those more difficult countertop materials.
34. A bottle of Finish Hard Water Booster Powder capable of removing tough hard water stains and giving you crystal clear dishes, plus it'll leave you with an amazingly clean dishwasher.
35. An amazing all-purpose cleaner that's most effective at helping you clean those disgusting messes you've managed to get the inside of your car into.
36. A heavy-duty rust stain remover so you can see what color your shower actually is — hint, it's not an orangey-brown.
37. A pack of MiracleWipes, designed specifically to get rid of any of the food and grime buildup in your microwaves or on your cooktops.
38. A pack of three nylon brushes you attach to your drill for a super scrub you thought was only possible by professionals.
39. A weekly Wet & Forget Shower Cleaner that requires no scrubbing — just spray it on your shower surfaces after you shower and rinse it off during your next shower. It'll clean away in between.
40. A restorative Howard Products Wood Polish & Conditioner that uses beeswax to help give luster to any wood surface — floors, tables, legs...whatever! If you're looking to bring new life to your worn floors you might want to try this before calling on some professionals.
41. A pair of reusable silicone gloves designed with scrubbers on the palm so you can scrub away all those messes while protecting your hands.
42. A pack of Cleaning Cubes, diligent little pods made with all-natural ingredients like lemongrass essential oils, Borax, and citric acid. They can work as a garbage disposal, toilet, or even dishwasher cleaner — just drop them in!
43. A pair of microfiber mop slippers that cover your shoes or your bare feet to help you mop up all the messes while you walk around the house — they're also super easy to clean! Just pop them in the washing machine.
44. A watermark remover cloth to help you quickly and easily remove marks on wood caused by water, alcohol, heat, latex paint, and permanent marker, and help conceal surface scratches — oh and you can use it to polish metal and chrome.
45. A bottle of Star Brite Mold and Mildew Stain Remover that might actually be magic! It requires NO scrubbing!! You just spray the area you want clean, wait until the stain is gone, and then rinse. That's all folks!
46. A pack of Nano Towels made of a miraculous eco fabric that cleans almost anything with just some water. Yupp. Just soak it in some regular ol' water and watch the dirt, stains, nastiness, disappear.
47. A bottle of specially formulated Bar Keepers Friend Multipurpose Cooktop Cleaner to really get deep down in there and remove stubborn hard water mineral deposits, grease, and grime while restoring shine.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.